Tsundere Edition

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Spawned:

what if this game was fun?

>tfw this game will never be good again

>imfuckingplying

post shadow dick

Thank god I shitpost here while I way for people to do their turn. Some Sword cuck thought it was a good idea to rope people in ranked, I am not going to give you a free win, you retarded sword cuck. Furthermore I will just let you at 1 hp and let you quit yourself, you roping faggot.

Can I get someone to pass turns so I can get both the daily and one of the private matches done? I'll try to make it fast.
Thanks in advance.

TSUNDERE JANAI DAKARA

Shadownegers

Wouldn't Ranko play Shadow?

Disagreeable Demon is CUTE and REDUNDANT

>t7 win with d-shift is ok

>was used for 1 day until tossed aside for neutral shit

Useless waifu

Corpselord is a pretty fun card

It is. I'm having a blast this expansion.

>Implying you do that every match

Shadowniggers

You need your entire hand to do the roach otk and you can't get it consistently. Alberto is 9PP + and evo point for that, and you have to choose between hitting face and clearing. Seraph is the real 8PP do nothing compare to your spawn.

get a trip autist

Learn to deal with it you seanig.

>literally anything but neutral blood is unplayable
>switch to neutral blood
>get perfectly counter matched against seraph haven with triple Tribunals and Iron maidens
>try it myself
>get annahilated by everything

I fucking hate this fucking game.

>people still complain about shadow instead of blood

Kill yourselves, shadowniggers.

Literal autism.

Can't help but feel there's a constant here.

>Koi de wa naku, kore wa... Ai.
>It's not love, this is... love.
What did B&B mean by this? Sounds as retarded as Lou's or Sybil's line.

Yes, my shit luck and the game actively fucking me over.

>literally anything but neutral blood is unplayable

But that's not true at all. I'm having a blast with Witch.

Kill yourself, neurotypical.

Didn't expect to win this one. Oz topdicks are pretty fuckin brutal.

I'm curious as to why you hate Shadow so much. It's clearly not because of the patch. Is it because of Luna or something else? I don't play shadow so don't even try to call me a shadownigger.

Yeah fuck that, I try playing that and I'm getting matched with fucking Dshit of all decks.
Some fucking madman still playing this and I have to be the one who gets to suffer.

I find this meta to be much more bearable than last expansion's. I am having a lot of fun with Control Sword.

i play rune but thanks for proving my point that you are a fucking retard

I'm playing D.Shift, I also play dirt. They both work.

can you post your d shift deck?

>I suck so it must be the game's fault

Shadowniggers are the cancer infesting /svg/ with their eternal, hypocritical victim complex and constant crying. They have always been the worst posters of the general and they are also pedophiles that need to be put in their place.
Also the majority of /svg/ is compromised of shadowniggers as evidenced by every poll taken so far.
So I will remind them, each and every passing day, of their sole duty, that is to kill themselves.

Spawn would be a lot better if it didn't have the last words or the attack from ambush effect it has. At least have it toned down to half of what is is now while keeping stats the same, even that would be fine.

Say /svg/, what's the most useless card in this game? I think Skullfane might be in the top 3. What were they thinking?

he has autism, he doesn't even play the game

Skullfane is the only legendary they ever nerfed, you dumb newfag.

Mordecai is a cool dude though. He just wants to duel and have fun like Urias.

Skullfane is bad, but he is not useless. His effect is unique.
Look at Beast Dominator for something truly useless. It was complete garbage even before Mastema. Now it might as well not even exist.

Nerf the neutral package and tove and spawns winrate gets hit pretty hard, if anything take away spawn's ambush effect

Why is dwarf alchemist a 3/3 on evolve?

I can but I won't. It uses Oz. the only two cards with spellboost are Dimension Shift and Fate's Hand.

Because Feria needs to take that +1/+1 for full evo stats from something

Standard cards obeyed this weaker stats on evolve for units with useful abilities, this however was done away with the newer expansions starting with DE (Levi).

For some reason whenever I play against rune I feel like they're "cheating" for lack of a better word even if I win the game I get left with a salty taste. All the other classes feel fair and I can usually predict what happens. Even blood with their spawn, razory claw body and drain bane shit.

3 and a half hours to get 8 wins, 1 dragon, 3 forest and 4 blood (no spawns.) The forest losses were the most grating, having a shitload of free cards but no roach or a bunch of roaches with no combo pieces tilted me something fierce. Missed lethal a couple of games, too.

>you dumb newfag
We're not talking about how it was before it was nerfed but as it is now you illiterate nigger

Dwarf alchemist is RoB though.

What else do you have starred /svg/?

I'd star snow white and Alice too but
>jewgames nerfing legendaries
also I didn't pull any spawns.

They are not going to nerf legendaries ever. Just give up on the idea.
While the Ambush LW is pretty bullshit, the card is fine as a Control Blood finisher.
It's pretty obvious that they are just going to nerf Baphomet and/or Neutrals. Nerfing Baphomet will be enough to stop the deck. They don't even need to make Baphomet useless by removing his Enhance, they can just make so it can't fetch Spawn somehow.

It's an older card and it has an added evolve effect which pulls a card from your deck that has "Earth Rite:"

i wish he gave something on evolve too, like crimson sorcery or drop a sigil on the board
after all the new shit we got 3/3 and high chance to draw crafty doesnt feel enough anymore

Not that user, but I am new, what did Skullfane used to do?

>people think cygames will nerf an ascetic knight

>They are not going to nerf legendaries ever. Just give up on the idea.
If they are not going to nerf Legendaries, then might as well give up on Shadowverse entirely.
This absolutely retarded balancing policy is what is killing their game, and it will only become more apparant with each passing expansion.

Same except Sabeur instead of Baphomet because I only have 3 anyway.

Official SVG list of memes you shouldn't fall for:

Anything forest
Anything control
Anything containing Oz
Anything containing Carbosse
Anything containing Dark Alice
Anything "counter" to neutral blood
Anything dragon containing WD cards
Anything from twitter with suspect win streaks

Save your fucking vials, retard. You've been advised.

It was 5pp same effect

If only ascetic knight summoned another follower every damn turn. Also sword followers can't receive +1/+1 on the entire board turn + a strong body

please concede

>discard wildfang dragonnewt OHKO is starting to become my highest winrate deck

HELP

I never said anything about nerfing spawn. I was disagree with the fact that they said spawn is fine when it clearly isn't. Nerfing Baphomet will make the card a bit tame with how it is now however the card itself is still a problem. They aren't even going to properly nerf Bapomet, they're going to slaughter him.

It was 6pp.

On turn 4 damn

Pascale truly is a gift

Nothing.

Japanese salary man hates Spawn, right?
If Cygames won't listen to us then they have to apologized to Honda, right?

>Another vial saving post

Nigger I have 200k vials and almost 3 of every card in the entire game why the fuck would I worry about saving them?

Thanks

>tfw playing Naoise with a full field after opponent drops Spawn

>people telling others to kill themselves for playing a t2 deck
what the fuck happened?

Too bad she will never be viable.

I wish they increase spawn cost to 9 or 10. Shit's a more bullshit Aegis as a doom clock.

>evolves spawn
>revelation
>spawn survives revelation when evolved, he's still ambushed and you have an empty field

Your move

welcome to modern /svg/

>Be Cygames
>Want every match to end by turn 8
>Force it by printing cards that end the match when they're played
>Be surprised when going first has a massive advantage over going second

Koi is passionate or lustful love while ai is pure love you STUPID GAIJIN FAGGOT

>His games last 8 turns

How? I win way before that.

please don't concede and let me kill you

wtf two pascales

Tanaka-san, japanese salaryman, hates goblin leader more than spawn.
>cygames apologizing for anything
Good luck with that.

A useless, dumb gift.

What makes you think they're surprised

you rike?

>opponent has Cinderella on board
>he plays whole soul swing
>it summons a knight and bounces his Cinderella before he attacks with it
every fucking time
you would think these unga shitters would actually fucking read their leggos before crafting them

>up against blood
>T6 Naoise into tribunal killing ambush spawn
>T8 Naoise again into Themis killing another spawn
>tfw still lose because he drops a ton of overstatted/undercosted followers and follows up with storm vomit/grimnIIRRRRR

thanks

i feel like building around her is retarded, i always carry a pascale-chang around and it works well
inb4 >mom >going 1st

Happens way more often than it should.

>want to nerf okay legos
>call the company jew

kek these crybbs

>Going first

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOM I WENT FIRST AND WON

Who the fuck told the nips about BM tech?

>mom posting vs Bricked Neutral Rune while going first
haha yes

Nobody reads the cards, I've seen people get confused with Kiss of the Princess too, evolving Maisy and then thinking... or trying to Teena it.