I really miss the ricer scene of the early 2000s now

I really miss the ricer scene of the early 2000s now.

Doesn't it still completely exist in Mexico?

Japan too, but ironically

>ironically
Oh those guys just say that to save face.

is that the paddock at Rockingham?

fuck off.
this nostalgia of craps its just ridiculous

The thing with ricers is that they still cared about their car. They had shit taste, but they still were in it for the cars, not because everyone else was. That's the problem with today's stance culture, they don't give a shit about the cars. It's all about copying the latest trend and slapping the word 'JDM' all over everything. That trend just so happens to be cars.

>The thing with ricers is that they still cared about their car.

Look at this shit and tell me this guy doesn't care

Saw this last week

Yea he cares, its just poor taste to most. He could've done MUCH worse though so props for that.

>Posts distant potato quality picture.

Good rice like this is rare. Most seem to buy the body kit and forget they have to pay for a paint job too.

>chyeaaaaa man totally like only ricerssss care about their cars

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I mean, as far as rice goes this is pretty tame considering most of the ridiculous "sic mawds" I've seen

i think you missed the point

>They still cared about their car

It's a kind of a misdirected care when they normally spent the extra cash on body kits instead of that desperately overdue timing belt change on their interference engine.

When something goes wrong with their car, what will each do?
>Dude, my Fukkn paint!
>don't wanna scratch my wheels...
>there's a hole in my exhaust, gotta get a new one
As opposed to
>lol what's suspension travel
>having the underside ground off is a symbol of pride, man!
>it's called patina, not rust, it looks totally cool with some Instagram filters.

I miss underglow, no idea why

>tfw i think its clean
w/o spoiler it would be much better

it's not my cup of tea but it isn't on the level of the Honda civic I saw that had HONDA plastered over every side and was rusted to hell and back with grey flames earlier today.

there's something comfy about it

People assosicate rice with meme vehicles like pic related, there's NOTHING wrong with rice that doesn't make the car look retarded. If every ricer had a car that jumped straight out of F&F nobody would give a shit about them

still though, if there was something wrong with their car they'd do something to fix it, even if they had no clue what it is, and a lot of the time ricers slowly evolve into actual car guys with at least decent taste
now you'll find shit like pic related with people that don't know what a turbo is looking for instagram likes with more bank than brains and will never do anything other than trash their cars

I don't want to be a jealous asshole, but it bothers me when I see people younger than I who have the money not only to buy a sports car, but to dump thousands more to ruin it.

If you were actually better than them you would be able to do what they're doing and more, it's called Darwinism friend.

thats not being a jealous asshole, thats seeing a cars legacy get ruined by a daddys boy
im just happy to see that my GTRfu is usually avoided by them
of course, because no-one is ever born with a silver spoon in their mouth

I don't recall ever saying I was better than them, just that I was jealous of other people's more advantageous situations.

genetics are everything, but stay mad that you're inferior to some retarded asian college kid
and if you're not better than them, you do not deserve it, end of story.

He's talking in context of time. At x age someone like me can afford nicer things than some others because parents are decently well off.

Dude, just stop responding to the guy, he's clearly a troll.

>18186753
>t. stance enthusiast

You are too young to remember.

wrong

Looks good for a Honda

Kill yourself my man