/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3331

Angus Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
honeymod.blog.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for pleasuring bestgirl.

>be Hisao
>picnic with Kenji
>die

First for smug Rin.

Lilly!

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

ALBA GU BRÀTH
ALBA GU BRÀTH
ALBA GU BRÀTH

The Angus stuff fit in with the story and was genuinely funny but this is just cuck fetish-teir.

Let's be real.
Why would Lilly chose whitey boi Angus over a thick,veiny,sweaty and lustful BBC?

One for Mish, lovely and squish

awwwww

>downgrading your lilly image

This is the loveliest thing I've seen all day.

for Rin

Two for Rin, she makes me grin.

Nth for happy Hana!

Squish-a-Mish-Mish

>desire to squish more intensifies

Hello, I'm from another general and just happen to be passing by this thread when I spot Sir Sean Connery in the OP. Could one of you please explain what Sir Sean Connery as to do with this VN? Thank you.

Very nice! Misha is my favorite.

Can you post it on imagur? This needs to be updated with Hanako's burn scars and Misha's hair.

O FLOWER OF SCOTLAND
WHEN WILL WE SEE

One of the plotlines revolves around a girl moving back to scotland to live with her family.
The hip new meme is she is actually moving back their to be with her scottish boyfriend.

>Needs to
Why?

Because we have the means to make them look even more like the characters they are supposed to represent.

Reminds me of this.

Finished Shizune Beta route. It was way better than the final product. I also got the good ending on my first try. Shizune beta is the best route no questions.

What's the difference between downloading the mega file and the one in KS website?

I'm trying to get back in this train after a long while and I don't get it, did KS get new routes or something?

Yes, there is now a Saki route

How get?

You don't, Saki a shit, go for Rika instead

How do you get Rika then? xdddd

Please, just tell me how do I fuck any of these girls? That's the only thing I need right now. I'll choose my best girl afterwards

Go through Rin's path for a bit and then you get an option for Saki. Go through Emi's path for a bit and then you get an option for Rika.

Is there really no card for Hisao?

Who is Rika and what is the inspiration from the source material?

what about monster girl gamu?

She is Rule 63 of Hisao.

>mfw Rika and Hisao both die at the same time due to heart attacks during sex

40th for Saki

lol nobody wants to play that piece of crap.

Should be called Herao then.

HNNGGG

LITERALLY THE NAME THE DEVS GAVE HER

wtf
What were the devs thinking?

xD

I don't know about BEST route, but it's definitely in the top 2

No matter how much I hate shizune, I will not get tired of that image.

She got shafted in terms of writing, but she's still pretty sexy.

Disagree.
Not a fan of glasses or non-natural hair colours or short hair. And she's always scowling.

megane + short hair is an ultimate combo.

>non-natural hair colours
So if it isn't PIC RELATED you don't like it?

>Not a fan of glasses
pleb

Glasses are top tier

>flat slants
disgusting

Agreed.

Are you an idiot?

No need for name calling because you got called out for your shit taste.

>no glasses
does this mean she isn't deaf anymore

She actually has super hearing now.

I want to port KS to the 3ds. I have no knowledge of how one would do it, likely with use of the homebrew channel, but it's something that I'd love to see done, to make the game even more accessible.

The missing bangs trigger me

It is even worse on Misha. Since this hair in considered a "set" you can't add a back or front(bangs) to it.
Wish I could find a short hair that matches hers.

It's officially time to stop this angus bullshit.

Just let it die in silence

I'm kicking myself for not making a new thread when I had the chance. I was too tired from working on that Misha OC.

Back when I last frequented /ksg/, Hisao raping Hanako was the meme du jour. But this... this isn't even remotely funny.

Nth for a sleepy Suzu

Hisao raping Hanako is a legitimate complaint about the subversion of her route, genius.
The Angus thing doesn't seem funny, but if someone like you thinks it's not, then it might actually be.

>Hisao
>rape

>someone like me
You mean a normal Katawa Shoujo fan?

Those of us who are normal are not like you.

I remember when stuff like Rin in a bin were memes. Good times.

>angusposting has lillycucks THIS mad

The bangs are accessories you silly goose.

You keep telling yourself that while obsessing over your donut steel OCs. I'll be over here posting and discussing actual Katawa Shoujo characters on fucking Katawa Shoujo General.

Oh really? I'll have to look into that.

>cuck fetishists being THIS persistent

Save the original Lilly's clothing set and use "load accessory only" on yours to get just the bangs and bow.

thanks user, I appreciate this.
> crestfallen short-haired Misha who was not ready to have so much semen on her face
HHHHNGGGGG

Nth for a kitty who needs to be taught the meaning of the word "consent"

Are you the user who originally requested it? You're very welcome. If I do the other girls, it likely will just be one-off pictures and not a comic. Drawing all that cum flying in the air was a bitch.

I'm going to guess you mean Misha?
The Lilly I have is the one from the imagur with all the other character cards so if there is a different one I don't know where it id.

Nth for delicious brown girls and their gay BFFs

weee a cute

Yes I was. Thanks for going to all that effort for my stupid requests user. If you were thinking about doing any of the other girls, nervous hanako would be pretty cute, and seeing shizune annoyed because you came on her face would be great.

>Kenji_irl

Nah I meant Lilly
She's got bangs on all her cards, so unless you're lacking the mod it should appear

I figured out what it was. I imported that outfit and it overwrote her accessories.
I'm an idiot.

honeymod.blog.jp/

Just get all of them

I love the Hanako

And Hanako loves you.

Women can't love.
Especially not mentally ill ones.

wasn't she underage when she drew a lot of the ks art, including the h-scenes?

She was 12/13 when her older sister first told her and started doing KS pics in 2007.
Considering a lot of the H-scene art was done about 2010-11 which would make her 15-17 between them, 17-18 by launch of game in 2012.

Source: Her archived tumblr blog that some user posted recently.

me too, user

"How do you comfort someone who has just lost their legs again?"
Emi's route, so far, has been an excellent balance of genuine funny moments, and hard-hitting emotional scenes. I have a scheduled visit to the water works a bit later on tonight, I think. I'm not quite finished her route, I just read the first sex scene but I'm still enjoying myself. I tend to take my time with media, experiencing it just a few episodes or chapters at a time before taking a break. I'll try to read more tomorrow, but right now, I'm enjoying myself.
I talked more with Shizune and I have to say that I'm not dreading her route as much as I was when I started KS. I think all the girls have merits, which is why it's such a fantastic, diverse game.
I miss Lilly. I will replay her route before long.

I have a technical question. What else can I play KS on? I looked up the apk for a mobile port not too long ago, but it didn't work for me. I mentioned earlier that I'd love to see a (non official, of course) port of KS to the 3DS, but what else would be ideal? Is it PC only?

you have good taste. emi's route is my favorite, and she and shizune are my favorite characters. hivemind had some real good lines in there along with some funny scenes to balance the feels

things are definitely a bit strange

i want to go downtown with hana

I like all the girls. Lilly is an absolute favorite so far.

>I like all the girls
sure, i don't actively dislike any of them really. just connected with those two more

If I were to download this, so I could get the two new routes, would my save files be safe/import over to this game/be detected by the new KS file? I want two new routes because I am greedy.
That's understandable. I've found at least one thing that's resonated with me with all the girls, I'd say.