Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JicmQ8aD1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumping mosaics, hurry up guys

>terrible shooting mechanics
Good thing it's a stealth game and not a shooter

maybe its just me remember the event wrong but I really wish they would add in a battle for lions arch fractal. that was a pretty defining moment for season 1 and I would love to replay that or something similar in FOTM

Redial off the Bomberman Hero soundtrack.

the bass gets me everytime

Is this guy still around?

stop? why would you stop nintendo from finally not being such a huge fucking repressed prude?

Yes user, you're right. We all think that other people actually believe that we're anime characters.

I don't get the joke of their names. Pearl and Marina? What's the pun here? Specially for Marina.

For those who don't know what this means, basically every character will need 60% to pass instead of the 63 for 999 and 64 for persona and DR and 62 for layton

They're nothing compared to the faggots that only "collect" games and never play them. At least scalpers put games back into circulation, even if it is at an inflated price.

It better have Nitrous Oxide as a playable character

not playing kinessa.

tried and true games

Ninja Baseball Bat Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Turtles in Time
Knights of the Round
both D&D Mystara games

Opinions user. You believed your opinion was a fact.

You was incorrect. Google it for actual facts.

that beauty mark needs to go
otherwise she's perfect

>doesn't the yellowing itself weaken the plastic?

No, it's the de-yellowing that weakens it.

Don't lewd the miria

i hope mods filter anythin related to fate to stop you stupid fucking general fags from spamming the board. saged.

such is the power of using the actual screenshot function of the 3DS.

The most universally claimed one would be the fourth one.

>Would of

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1st for stop shitposting you fucking losers

Is it me or the game has monumental memory leak? I can't play for longer than an hour before lags and framedrops begin.

When you fell down from heaven

Mouse aiming is ass in dosbox

not unless you've beaten Super

signs is so boring, light everyone on fire, wait, do it again. They stop burning if you attack the.

Static was a group that converted NTSC games to PAL IIRC

What about a Sega CD port for the 6 button Genesis Controller in 1995?

Some the remakes on snes was built from nes games. You can see leftover stuff in the code.

that post doesnt have anything related to AIS weapons tho

>Rio
Oh yes. Very nice.

I would

>this thread may have bot spam
lol
So, what's the story behind the spam again?

Race queen costume please

great to begin with, once you get powerful it's very repetitive.

Maybe someday, they will have an option in an update...

How did it happen, seriously, she could totally voice an Idol using either the voice of Rookie trainer or Master trainer and instead Scamco pick her to be the trainer voices instead of an Idol.

How the fuck?

No but far more enjoyable, as far as weed is concerned. To me getting drunk is just sad

by the way, every khux world besides corridor of darkness(?) belongs to one of the princesses of heart. So what will be next possible world for khux?

IIRC it was someone that got insulted in the thread and he raged and started botspamming.

that was word of mouth though so it could be wrong

If every 20 strikes the minotaur hits the kobold once, shouldn't he need 60 strikes in average to hit the kobold 3 times, making them equal?

>no webm

You can get an NTSC to PAL signal converter pretty cheap online if your tv doesn't support 60hz. Never used one myself so don't know how well they perform.

she's from the local coast of Sierra Leone

You're not my keeper I dont' gotta do shiit.

Mig-21

>Nisa will get cs3
>Rean will get Yuri Lowenthal
>Ashley Burch will replace all girls
>Bryce Papenbrook will voice Kurt

Tsubaki's a beautiful girl with understandable frustrations with her friends.

Unless you really, really want to be a bitchcat that gets fucked by big, beefy nords in Cyrodiil, there's no reason to buy that shit.

Don't lewd Hotaru

>angry about getting insulted on 4chans
kek, did someone call his sparkle-charr ugly?

The loli squid are still best girl and has been since day one.

I doubt he would have lived there at all, how would he get to the domain or anywhere in a timely manner if he had to get down every day?

Metroid 1 and 2 were good games, but Super... was a fucking mistake.

Oh, it is. The sad thing is that this was one of the first releases to start off the new year. People were buying this for $59.99, then turning around and buying the DLC.

ehh, some people just like to feel powerful, that certainly what this guy with the spambot is doing

it's pretty unforunate since this game never gets talked about over on /v/ unless is start a thread

Next raid

I can't believe I fucking trusted you. I knew it had to be a trick. You're all the same!

And you, I can't even speak to you. You could have nourished them with entertainment and adventure! How selfish can one man be?

is this confirmed or leaked? that would be awesome

Get off my inklawn, asshole.

What's a good starting deck build to wreck level ones with? Just started playing and I've got nothing

>that face
Reaction image material there

How?

is this the templeos of video games?

I love you too.

Post THOTs

Ashly Burch is on a strike. She's not voicing Chloe in the Life is Strange prequel, same thing with Horizon DLC, I think.

>truth
if you say so. i'm still not going to play it

>every future unit with damage mitigation in their kit gets 30% in 3 turns
face it kiddo he's trash

Not when you do it in a half a day with almost no losses.
I do wonder

Actual great answer, I will not let this post go under rated.

>H-hey, no more of this "brother" stuff! We're married now, okay!

What did he meant by this

kys

sooner than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=2JicmQ8aD1M

has anybody tried retroarch via android on chromeos? How is it?

It's alive

It's like visiting home

its not be all end all of controllers, it works for some like goddamn is it comfy to play civ 5 or FTL from the sofa

x2 Gold Armlet or Gold Armlet and Moggle Cape for Tilith?

But not in CS1, which is the key part.

This one was put up immediately after the other one fell off, so it's likely this thread was what killed it.

>editing their perk icons to give them some sort of advantage unintended
What in the fuck? I fail to see the possible advantage here.

8/8 not played indiana jones

It would be good if it didn't have a keyboard.

Post your scores.

most players are completely braindead drooling retards who dont play objectives. probably why you dropped it

Weak bait, sage

This is true, but don't be a defeatist. Or do. I can't stop you.

Do the files need a specific name? My other girls are there. Maybe I haven't played enough to import them, I've only had 1 girl.

Nice marketing thread shills

>Custom Troop Trees literally in the OP
>"Hey guys are there any mods that you can customise troops with?"

Well for me I just wanted to practice my French. I did it with BotW and Bloodborne afterward.

incomplete version

The problem is that you can progress in Maridia without suits and it's horribly obnoxious to do so. Like said, there's options to keep it from happening though.

Because you ran away all the lewd posters.

>black

Gerudo are clearly arabic, Squids are not even human, and Twintelle is anime brown. Last I checked none of their noses are wide enough to land a plane on.