What kind of idiot buys a Japanese super car when European super cars are superior?

What kind of idiot buys a Japanese super car when European super cars are superior?

What kind of idiot buys a European super car when Japanese super cars perform the same and are half the price?

>I only buy Japanese because they're half the price
>craftsman tools are better than snap-on and they're half the price
>the e-bay turbo kit is half the price
>dino oil is half the price of synthetic
>plasti-dip, bro

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

The kind of idiot that builds a 10 second car and Ludacris can call on to race people's

When has a brand name ever been worth the price? 100% price plus for 20% better quality.

sometimes people who can afford these cars have preferences other than 0-60 times, preferences that could only be developed by owning multiple super cars in their lifetime or even just test driving them. Similar to how you prefer the Civic LX over the DX. The extra $100 in cost over the $3k DX may be worth it to you for the extra features but maybe not other anons.

No one buys an NSX, unfortunately.
GTR is still very cheap, and the only other supercars within the same price range are Corvette and Viper, which are American.
And pretty much everyone who owns an LFA has already bought tens of Euro supercars before it though.

And to be honest I'd pick the LFA over any euro shitbox simply because of Yamaha's meme sound engineering.

The kind of idiot that actually wants to drive their car instead of leaving it in the shop or garage.

The LFA also has a 900k redline, doesn't it? Not a fan of the looks, but that's gotta be exciting.

It also has a terribly shitty gearbox for people who would actually want to drive the thing and use it as a car.

Because Jap cars are more reliable than yuropoor garbage.

>posts a Lexus
weak bait

>taking the bait

remember - the more you feed the trolls, the worse Veeky Forums gets

Sage - Hide - Report
all troll threads

>implying this isn't a thinly veiled nip supercar discussion thread

>craftsman tools are better than snap-on and they're half the price
Snap-on is way overpriced.

What kind of idiot buys a super car?

one who wants to drive it all the time, not fix it all the time

Brainlets ofc. Real smart people use public transport and watch rick and morty

Name a European car that can beat the Corvette.

Dude honestly if my mom waited for the new Kia Stinger instead of an end leased 335i she would have gotten that instead.

I was in LA last week clubbing 2 Ferraris and a GTR pulled up in front of the club. Everyone was taking pictures of the GT-R no one cared about the Ferraris . ...

>nsx
flopped so hard
>GT-R
10 years old. no replacement
>LFA
flopped so hardest

At least the GT-R was fast and set records. Although if I could have one out of the three I would definitely pick the LFA. Even if they were all worth the same. Shame that it will probably be another 10 years and an economic crash before Toyota attempts a super car again.

when you have millions, what else you gonna spend your money on after a house(s) and shit? Boats and planes are for serious enthusiasts but cars are for everyone.