Just why?

Just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naPkiJW_zKU
mbusa.com/mercedes/accessory/title-Illuminated_Star/id-OEMPartNo:AQ00001110
campaignlive.co.uk/article/meet-minority-owned-collective-fueling-mercedes-benzs-african-american-outreach/1422613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To bait Jamal and Tyrone.

In case the shitty parking job doesn't show how much of a stuck up cunt you are.

Oh boy, can't wait till the arabs at my college find out about this

Same reason as pic related.

There's a gay sparkling one now too

the LED backlight emblem is gaudy, but people will go for that. i've seen it and it's just... eh.

but that...you can't fucking convince me that that's a factory option.

China, I guess.
Is that stock/factory option?

wait, what?
is that a projection from the door

youtube.com/watch?v=naPkiJW_zKU

I've seen several people in my city with it, so I'm not even sure anymore, but it's entirely possible they're all ordering it from the internet

That has to be after market.

>horse not lining up with the door
so THIS is the power of american engineering

that one might be aftermarket. you can get those on ebay fairly easily. I know it is now a factory option for mustangs and f150

this is stock on their newer cars. I dont remember it being that crazy bright though. The even pop right into the old ones. Problem is, the cars better off with a nice incandescent glow to see mud and shit. And this is way to cloogy. Same with the light up star. I saw an audi sitting outside a restaurant the other day and it had the rings light up, with nobody in the car. What a fucking faggot.

genuine ford part

dzhust

>>horse not lining up with the door

It does though?

i have this in my BMW lol

My dad's land rover does this. I don't understand what the point of it is.

puddle lamps are quite common now, and why not have it shine a logo or something when it costs fucking nothing and makes retards go "oh wow look at that"

expect to see every car with them within the next 10 years

what did they mean by this

New mini countrymen S had these as well. If you drop your keys or change, in an area with no exterior lighting it's handy. Also I guess so old boomers don't get out and step on ice because their retarded parents never taught "the greatest generation" any common sense. Like wearing appropriate footwear. Ladies.

brand awareness and wow factor

mbusa.com/mercedes/accessory/title-Illuminated_Star/id-OEMPartNo:AQ00001110

And it's your opportunity to announce to the world: "This is my
Mercedes-Benz."

Another gem from the mbusa website:

"Your baby will shine in this foil imprinted one-piece highlighting the impressive new Mercedes-Benz stadium and always impressive brand"

Looks like a literal pig on the roads.

They're really embracing the pigfat design language.

the horse is being projected from the bottom of the side mirror, not the door.

puddle lights are ok.

this is the actual problem.

Do black people go for Mercedes? This seems more like some 40 year old lady wanting to show off her husband's money.

Nah. Smart husbands but there wives Lexus's

This has been a thing since the early 2000's.

tfw cree led strip

>Muh luxury truck

It's supposed to illuminate whether or not there are puddles of water or ice near the door so you don't step in water and ruin your shoes / step on ice and lose your footing when it's after sunset/before sunup.

that looks better than the benz tho

To remind the owner of what car that 23 year-old nigger from the south side will be buying in 4 years when they trade it in.

This is nice. merc make it look so badge whoring for some reason, maybe because its a model and not just the stupid make. mustang stands for something all of mercedes does not maybe just some models but not the whole brand.

It's "lifestyle" bait.

Luxury isn't about having a built in butt scratcher and 15 separate horn varieties.

But that's good enough to bait Jamal McRapper who just came into a fortune with his new rap album and needs to show off how rich he is by getting a """"luxury"""" car, or Tyrone McBasketball, who similarly, wants to show off how important he is because he can throw a ball in a hoop and get paid millions for it.

>Do black people go for Mercedes?

Yeah. They're popular in Georgia with black people. We even have Mercedes-Benz stadium in Atlanta. They also purpose market towards black people

>To be clear, Slaven doesn’t like the term "Take Back Atlanta"—even though the phrase originated from the automaker—because he said, Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling luxury automotive brand in town, so "there’s nothing to take back." Although it isn’t entirely focused on the African American community, that is a big factor. "In our new home, we want to not simply be No. 1, we really want Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz to go hand-in-hand," Slaven said.

>"What’s important to understand is the African American community is not this monolithic community," Wright said, adding that it’s important for marketers to understand the nuances. "You look at things such as accomplishments and that values are placed in achievement. Making sure the idea of luxury comes through this idea of achievement" is extremely important to African Americans, so look for Mercedes-Benz and Ten35’s work to pay "homage to that journey and the hard work and commitment that goes into it."

>If successful, Wright said the carmaker will expand this African American initiative nationwide
campaignlive.co.uk/article/meet-minority-owned-collective-fueling-mercedes-benzs-african-american-outreach/1422613

The people that have these seem to have sub 50k Benz and don't live in wealthy areas lol

i unironically want a car with an underglow
i wish i could find pictures of something like an Rx-7 FC or even Rx-3 with underglow properly done. Too bad I would never do that since a rotary would be too much maintenance and effort with premixing and what not.

you can get a shit load of options for those ferd efftenethousands

cars cant get much worse

It's like you never seen Rhinestones before.

Gotta let everyone know that you can afford to lease a CLA

You'll never see tacky shit like this on an S class

lol ditto. My car is relatively flashy already. What's another douche level gonna hurt?

I got the same thing on a rental car, so probably factory. Thought they had painted a mustang on the Mustang's parking spot at first.

Dumb question but where is the light coming from since the door is closed? Under the car, also does it drain the battery?

Bottom of the mirror, and it doesnt stay on

Rotaries are not hard to take care of stop this meme. They just wear out slowly and usually give out at like 150000 on the n/a cars.
Stop being gay and but a cheap fc they're nice cars. Underglow is cool just don't overdo it

and middle easterners who just can't get enough pointless features

and rich women who just want to say they spent extra on something sutpid.