AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=EF6ReXe5g2E
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
>built by ferrari engineers
>2 stroke
>electronic injection (wtf, magic!)
>exhaust under saddle
>all carbon
>multi purpose stuff to save weight
>hossack fucking front suspension just like the britten omg this is perfect
>dat aero
>all stuff cnc
>80 to 85 hp in a fucking stock 250cc
>85kg of weight holy shit this thing is the most perfect thing I've ever seen
only two complaints are
>fugly tank
but that's necessary because they did some damn good aero on this one and
>carbon fibre composite frame
which is uglier than a god sent chrome-moly trellis frame, but necessary because it weighs EIGHTY FIVE fucking kilograms which is about as much as the horsepower rating, and
>€45.000
but damn, it's all carbon and cnc alluminium (which allows for stronger (hence lighter) materials than cast alluminium) and uses new pasta space magic tech to make it road legal while being a 2 stroke
this is literally the most perfect piece of machinery I have ever seen and I want one now

>2 stroke

yes but it's injection so it's going to have a different and much better power curve
it's designed by fucking ferrari engineers so it HAS to be good
costs a ton of money, but damn, it's everything good that exists all put inside a single motorcycle

they made a 100cc version too, if you're not that ballsy

won't work

that was the 90's and it was made by fucking bimota and it's been since improved a damn lot by ktm

>much better power curve

Not really tho

>hossack front end
Every engineering student memebike's go to meme

>80 to 85 bhp
Rad, but rebuild your engine in hourly intervals

>carbonfibre composite tank
meme

>all carbon
meme

>exhaust under saddle
every 2 stroke ever

>all stuff cnc
meme

>built by ferrari engineers
ultimate meme

>45000
tip tok kek, hrc > this

Every snowflake 2 stroke ever that never gets into production.

Does it have oil injection. Modern day 2 smoke KTM's have that.

Looks like shit.

>HURR IT'S A MEME
damn you're stupid
>rebuild hourly
what do you know? there's a street version of that, so I suppose they are going to make it well
cnc stuff is much more reliable
my Aprilia RS 250 doesn't have an under saddle exhaust
no other street bike can weigh that little and have that much power
also, it's not just the tank, it's the whole frame that is carbon composite

I like how Veeky Forums has to shit on literally everything and if there's something unequivocally good then it must be a "meme"

>Every snowflake 2 stroke ever that never gets into production.

There have been 100's of these shits.Completely interchangeable. None made it into production. Literally boomer bikes that babby it around the track once a year.
Who gives a fuck.

>what do you know?

High strung 2 smoker that revs till the moon. You do the math.

Also bread on rs250
You are full of shit

post 'em, then
also, which of these was engineered by ferrari dropouts?
which of these had such complete detailing and working models?
this isn't your average shit, it's going into production and it's going to be a blast for the 20 people a year that will be able to afford it
none of the "snowflake 2 stroke" bikes (of which there are very few, surely not "100's") are this elaborated and this light

as you can see I'm not full of shit at all, my dude
>talks without knowing shit
why you gotta be a bitch?
if this bike does what it promises to do it's going to be, imo, the best bike ever
why do you have to invent problems before it's even released?

it looks super serious
the suter had good success, this should be even better since it has much more down to earth power and is so light

That's just intrinsic to the design you fucking tard.

high strung = high wear = short life

fuck me
dumb ass shill

>2 slowpoke
Gross

omg youre so fucking stupid
some not high strung at all engines have shit reliability and some other high strung ones have great reliability because they are well made
this one is entirely billet, which means it uses higher quality material as opposed to cast alluminium and also the engineering behind it and the fact it's a very limited production means that it (supposedly) isn't "high strung"
in fact, a VJ22 like the one in my pic related bike can reach 70hp with minor mods but that's gonna be high strung because it's a high production cast alluminium suzuki engine and it will still run well with not much rebuilds , but if you make it from scratch with billet and 2017 technology it's plausible that it will make 80hp while still being reliable

the 1l ecoboost does 105hp reliably because it's a well made engine with oil squirters beneath the pistons and other shit, while other 105hp engines like saab ones are utter shit because they've been too daring while trying to save money

you're talking out of your ass, just wait for it to come out and then talk, for now you can just stare in awe or be a bitter bitch

>some not high strung at all engines have shit reliability and some other high strung ones have great reliability because they are well made

fallacy

and nice techno babble friendo
take your shill bike and go away si?

>1994 Ferrari F134 two stroke 3-cyl

>fallacy
is that what you say when you want to be grumpy and dont know what to reply?
just accept that IF it succeeds (and I dont see why it wouldnt) it's going to be great

>"hundreds of modern two stroke injection bikes made with high quality material have failed"
>posts one single project of a crazy turbocharged 2 stroke from the 90's made for cars
nice bait