Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Which kind of """people""" buy this car?

This is one of the most horrendous cars I've seen in years. It's Audi A2, Fiat Multipla, Dacia Logan, Mercedes Class A (the first versions) tier.

And despite that I see so many of these cars nowadays (at least in Spain), I just don't get it, honestly. They put the logo of BMW to a shit and people actually buy the shit. How can people have such a shit taste, what have they done in life to deserve the money that allows them to get this hourrendous piece of shit, incredible.

Thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=q8jJ5Fag6uU

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/dedethecollector/albums/72157662467345008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For 20k euros it's a decent MPV for a young family.
It has a nice interior, is good on gas and has the bmw badge and it's selling well.

Old people who have troubles climbing down into regular cars.

BMW has been diluting its brand for a while now.

Sticking ///M on every model, as well.

People buy these tanks of shit solely because of the badge, BMW made a huge name for itself in the past and they're now riding on that fame.

People see BMW and remember that BMW was good, and then just blindly go for it.

Gas the hybrids, race cars NOW!

Where the fuck do you live that this thing is 20k? A barebone one with the tiny 100hp engine is 26k minimum.

t. poorfag assmad he cant afford even the most basic beemer

Europe has finally realised the benefit of minivans and will now phase out all hatchbacks and wagons.

The mighty dodge grand caravan will live again!!

But Audi A2 and Fiat Multipla are legit brilliant and beautiful cars?

Nope, crossovers.

Europe has had minivans for decades, in fact Dodge and Renault invented the minivan nearly at the same time, and they've since co-existed besides hatchbacks and wagons. Nothing will disappear.

don't hate the player, hate the game
also everyone probably leases them anyway

this is the process of a company betraying it's principles for wider profit
i think this will come back to bite bmw very fucking hard at some point if some other brand becomes "the it thing" and all the loyalists have moved on, leaving them no sales

it's a car for middle aged dudes to feel they are still with the "in" crowd by driving a name brand while being held to family obligations

BMW loyalists are upper middle class people with families. All they've done is give them another product to buy.

those families could buy anything, they buy bmw because it's the it thing, whereas the company's core principle is sport luxury with an emphasis on sport and simplicity. they've long since given up on those principles so as soon as something else catches that family's fancy they're off.
the loyalists are the ones there for those core principles but they're mostly gone now

No they are not

But if they want a minivan or something similar why don't they get something more decent? I mean the BMW looks better in the picture than it really is. What a monstrosity, how could BMW pull something like that and it actually sells well...

>practical
>headroom
>lots of cargo space
>good on gas
>BMW badge
>handles good (probably)

Seems pretty good to me. Much better family car than a minivan or a SUV

>>handles good (probably)

probably not, just look at it

>Much better family car than a minivan or a SUV

how so? literally worse at being a family car than a real minivan or an SUV

this.

None of this is true to be honest.
This car is pure underwhelming.
The built quality is surprisingly bad for a german "premium" car, it handles just like any car of that size.
>practical
>headroom
>lots of cargo space
I don't know which car you're comparing it to, but there are others that do it better.

There's no reason to buy that car.

that doesn't compensate the aestethical looks and it will make you look like a beta or a retard

It was the missing german MPV, now it can compete with the B class, Touran and Zafira

There was a time when the global rep for BMW claimed that BMW will never make a turbo or fwd BMW because the bran is all about the essence of driving or some shit.

I also clearly remember mentioning to people around me that he was a "lying faggot" in those words itself and people got really annoyed with me.

BMW has been on a huge decline and destroying their brand since the mid 2000s. Like someone else said, I think this will come back to bite them in the ass at some point.

Their cars are becoming more and more soulless. All the M cars are becoming less and less interesting. Each generation of new M car amounts to more power, but less driving feel. The cars themselves are getting uglier and uglier. They're pandering to the rich Chinese and Arab buyers who are into gaudy, tacky garbage.

I hope they die. No one who actually gives a shit about cars will be missing out on anything if BMW dies.

>a minivan is a much better family car than a minivan

???

BMW builds the last affordable inline 6 turbo rwd cars.
M140i also is objectively the best new hatchback on the market.
Mercedes has been dilluting itself since the 90's but people still love the brand, it's selling even more and more.

BMW higher-ups told in an interview that it was badgewhoring: the car.
They're selling it to women and people who just want the badge and don't care what it is on, so why not have it on something practical like a family hauler.

>M140i also is objectively the best new hatchback on the market.
No. It's very good but it objectively doesn't drive as well as its competitors.
It's going FWD next year too, which removes its main selling point and probably means losing the inline 6 as well

They started making it because the b-class sold a shitton

>BMW will never make a fwd
they had a whole ad campaign built on this premise
look how far they've fallen

Once you go minivan you'll never go back

parents of shitty kids that have lost all hope of happiness

It objectively drives better than it's competitos according to the most recent hot hatch comparison review.
it was slower than some of the other hatches but was still ranked higher.
flickr.com/photos/dedethecollector/albums/72157662467345008

>having a thread song/theme
you have to go back

its the bmw version of the benz B class.

how can you not see it?

Anyone have that image of the BMW minivan and the Kia minivan driving side by side?

>euros
europe

This car is swear i would buy Ten of these if i become a millionaire