pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kurenai_wave/status/882934770312687617
youtube.com/watch?v=_7fOabC4fGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moonbow, Luna or Bonfire on my Camus?

Tobin is literally male selena

This will be your red Sharena and blue Alphonse tonight.

Not only does he have the added benefit of being the best buffer in the game with his pft weapon, but the fact that he has IV's means that there is literally nothing that he can't do better. Not to mention, his +SPD IV grants him +4 which lets him hit a respectable 32 SPD with Fury. All the skills he needs are also a lot easier to retrieve and you can merge him.

Don't EVER sully Ephraim's honor again by comparing him to that gay retard

I want a refund.

What to do with -Atk +Def SRobin?

>Buff all 4 stats at once
Thanks for the upgrades!

Fuck off with this gary stu reddit lord.

How do I make a +HP / - DEF Clair and a + Atk / - Res Faye work? I rolled them instead of Genny.

I like Tharja.

Is it wrong to use Nino to kill Raigh?

>Faye
Feed her bow to a real archer.

>32 spd
>respectable

Cum in Faye

Best build for +spd Olwen?

What is the best healer build?

>ywn use a full team of your waifu to clear the hardest content in the game.

twitter.com/kurenai_wave/status/882934770312687617

Cecilia is a really bad unit with a shit stat line that needs TA just to do her job and only gets shilled by the wiki because she's the ONLY green cav mage in the game.

If they added another one with stats closer to Olwen's, she would drop hard

Only in the sense that it should be a bad idea theoretically, but if he fucks up against his mom he only has himself to blame.

no, she's very experienced at familicide

Quadmemes.
Luna, LaD, Desperation.

is there the 4 sakura yet ? the legion one was ridiculous

quad olwen is no fucking joke
otherwise -blade memes she's pretty much a better ursula with +atk or spe

Ok but is there any Fire Emblem character that could even TOUCH Reinhardt? And I'm not just talking about 5* Reinhardt, I'm not talking about +ATK -SPD 5* Reinhardt, Nor am I talking about 5* +ATK -SPD Death Blow 3 Reinhardt, Hell. I'm not even talking about 5* +ATK -SPD Reinhardt with Death Blow 3 and Full cavalry buffs giving him +6 to every stat.

I'm talking about 5* +10 Reinhardt giving him full mastery over Dire Thunder and +ATK -SPD IV's, Death Blow 3, Full Cavalry buffs giving him +6 to every stat whilst standing next to Camus who has Goad Cavalry for another +4 ATK and SPD. All while he has a quickened pulse seal in his S slot giving him the ability to proc moonbow during his first round of combat.

Bonfire it is then

Literally anyone can touch Reinhardt, the big issue is he usually touches you first.

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=_7fOabC4fGE

>Quickly clearing a chapter while I take a shit
>2 enemies left, no deaths
>boss runs at me and attacks me
>have 2 healers right there and can easily kill this guy
>oh i want this character to get XP, better weaken the guy with this character
>blatantly run at enemy and attack not even realizing my character was at 5 health
>die

Neato, this would have been the easiest clear ever but I was paying more attention to shitting and playing to fast I literally just suicided into the last enemy on the map.

Two variants, both likely require some heavy SI (and in one case a limited unit)

Wrathful staff-
Assault
Buff special or Miracle
Spd or Atk+ 3
Wrathful Staff
Whatever for C slot

Traditional healer
Debuff staff
Hp+5/Spd+3/Fortress Def/ (anything that increases survivability)
Dazzling Staff 3 / Live to Serve 3
C slot whatever

Elise is the best Wrathful staff by a mile because of access to cav buffs and 32/32 base offenses.

Cipher units in Heroes when?

*procs vantage*
heh... die

Fuck you bitch.

Surely nobody of this caliber exists.

>Only standing next to one Camus
>Not standing next to TWO Camuses for that stacking action

Too bad healers still dogshit even with wrathful meme.

Julia with nothing else but +res just barely dies. So no rein will die to julia no matter what.

>posted this in the last two threads and no one replied
Pulled two Maes yesterday one was +atk -spd and the other was +spd -atk. I wanted to finish a build for her since she is a bonus unit in the tempest trails. I dont know which one to invest in and what build to do for her since i already have a spring Lucina with +spd -def filling the blarbalde role

>Imagine being this triggered by a two-dimensional video game character

*insert copypasta about Julia's ass here*

How's my Bull? There's no way I'm taking the time to grind for LaD3, but he has two Goaders and a Hone partner.

Thanks, not very interesting this time as she's unkillable in defensive tiles if it's not for panic or debuffs.

What synergizes well with Bride Lyn?
The ability to negate counterattacks seems really good, but it seems like the meta right now is centered around killing fools before they could counterattack anyway.

I feel like she should be a good counter to DC/CC, but I don't know what to do to optimize her considering she can't get Wrathful Staff without getting rid of her anti-counter skill

*Unzips Incestuous WHAT*

Julia gets rekt with QP

Or you gotta use 2 goads but again very niche. Don't think rein is you're go to unit for every situation.

They are
maybe ISIS will give them a good staff or 3 to fix them by 2018

But seriously, look how sheer her dress is. You can see every last inch of her curves through her clothes, and she's probably too dumb to even realize it.

Can you imagine being around her? She's hot as fuck and obviously has an amazing body under the frumpy robes, but she's completely oblivious to it. She probably doesn't even realize what her body is really even for thanks to her inbred genetics keeping her brain in a constant, endless fog of incest-induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to her, lift up her shawl and press your crotch against herr ass, bulging dick lodged right between her asscheeks and as long as you just make casual conversation her inbred brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started rocking your hips to jerk yourself off with her soft, fat ass through the fabric.

God, what a stupid slut.

Just pulled this +spd/-hp summer Robin, how do I build her?

Cringe

I'm probably going to go down to tier 17 at this rate, just because I used up all my Gunters, never rolled Peri and only have fucking Alfonse for a bonus unit, he's utter trash.

Bully them!

haHAA epic cringe

I never understood this headcanon. Is this the new "oboro has a big butt"?

Shit. Posted the wrong image

Her kit's good enough as is, and she doesn't have the attack to run a Wrathful build anyways.
You run her with frail LaD brave weapon users for easy cleanup. She just heals in the early stages of the game.

If you assume all of that with Reinhardt on offenses you can make a few assumptions about the Julia on defense too.

Breed Tiki!

I got a genny +atk/res
I also have a level 22 Elise, but I don't remember her IV's

do i just keep genny or sacrifice to Elise, not knowing her IV's.

Also I only have 5 5* heroes.

gorilla

I'm using lissa with lyns kit. Lissa can tank one hit from both physical and magic attacks. Gave her cc to put candlelight on the enemy so I can kill them without worry during my phase. Also dazzling staff 2 cause I didn't get a second lyn.

You see Eren, I'm the armored titan

Delete

I would only kill her for a cav team meme

Nah save that sheep for Athos

Does anyone have that text dump pastebin thing from a while back that had the recuitment list for sword of heaven and earth?

This is your summer roll tonight.

In theory with her base kit she can allow any higher tier archer with brave bow build to get an unchecked quad + luna proc, which melts nearly everything. In practice however positioning is a bitch and it can be more hassle than it is worth.

>green with good res beats magic blue
why is this posted every thread

Hey guys. I asked the other day for FE for y'all to recommend me a game and you told me to start with 7 or 8. Got 7 and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks.

I'm still with Lyn, almost finished her chapter though. I let that bitch with the Pegasus die early on. I didn't reload. Did I fuck up or will I be okay?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>letting anyone die in the tutorial
Oh shit nigga what are you doing

Because dumb rein posters think they're intouchable.
>b-b-but triangle doesn't count!

>Still pretending that Reinhardt is good
>Even through he can't take out a standard Hector at +10 with full cav buffs and his special proc'd

Explain this to me memers

No perma death in Lyn mode as you still get them back in Eliwood/Hector story. If they die there you can kiss their ass goodbye though.

*throws u into the feather grinder*

I was thinking of running her alongside Quad Hana. Same concept, but probably easier to set up

Death is inevitable in FE.
You can mourn later.
Though she will be back when you start playing the actual game.

She will come back in the main storyline once you're done with Lyn's story, but after that any character losses are permanent

and she might have shitty starting stats, idk

is +spd or +atk better for flier quadelia? i have a +spd -def as my only one

>blessed bouquet
>not the anti-cav tome

wew lad

Spd

Just use reposition fag.

>Not recognizing swap as the best assist skill there is

>Blessed Bouquet
I'm going to marry that weakling!!

It's probably a little easier for her to work with a melee, so there is that.

For the user requesting
>Make more footage with Daggers getting crits. Felicia for example.

Yeah I thought it was like she would just come back because In Valkyria Chronicles they only disappear forever if the enemy physically touches them after incapacitation.

I'm doing shit desu :(

Ah alright. Thanks.

Is there an npc recruitment system or what have you or do you only play with what characters are given to you?

That's my wife. She'll be in Warriors

everything about this picture is hilarious

FRobin has reposition but Olivia needs to dance Tharja to kill the axe flier or Cordelia dies.

Nice. Love the "sprites" for the dagger wielders in this game. Felicia has a cute one for sure.

Some enemy units are recruitable by talking to them with a specific unit. For instance, pic related. Don't miss him, he's S+ tier.

The characters who are given to you, but just pay attention for things like recruitable enemies and what not

This is nino's husband, compliment nino!!

Good shit my boi