Opinions of these wheels?

Opinions of these wheels?

don't like them desu

>huge wheels with paper thin tires
>on a hatchback

Too big
Spokes are too skinny

looks awful

Not a fan. Maybe it's the brightly polished metal, the size definitely has something to do with it, spokes look oddly skinny and their curvature feels off for some reason.

Too big rim size, too big for the car, too low low pro's and they look like they came from Wal-Mart

Any ideas for a hatchback?

Keep it stock or OEM faggot

A shit.
The five spoke approach is fine but you gotta go with thicker spokes and a solid color, either black, dark gray, or color matched. The black with thin chrome parts looks like garbage.

They're kinda boring

the lightest 17" you can afford

Get yourself a set of these then I guess, if you like the style of the ones in the OP these are basically that but better looking.

Looks like the wheels you'd find on a shitbox that costs less than the wheels did, owned by a person of ethnicity

I like those, i was actually looking at similar ones

not worth it

>The Virgin Post

>spending $2k on wheels to put on a $1k car
Bad Decisions: The Post

if youre worried about money cars are the wrong hobby for you

Doesn't mean that cost-effectiveness isn't a thing.

I'm not worried about money. I'm saying there are much more important things to spend money on on a cheap shitbox, like replacing consumables, anything rubber, and other broken shit before getting wheels. Even if everything is replaced, there are still more effective upgrades than wheels such as sway bars, strut tower braces, performance struts, catbacks, better seats, or even ecu tuning, that all cost less and have a much more tangible benefit to both form and function than wheels.

I am planning on upgrading the wheels on my shitbox, but only because there aren't any good summer tires available in its current tire size. That and I'm not spending an exorbitant amount on wheels that look gay anyway, they're still not gonna cost as much as the car is worth buying 5 wheels and 5 Michelin Pilot super sports, mounted and balanced.

Also the 4pot/2pot brake upgrade doesn't fit under the stock 16"s.

>Face of wheel is silver while rest is black

Literally the most shit taste in wheels. Looks like you paid your innacity boi to get you some rimz.
Every set of two color wheels I've seen would look better as one color, except for 2/3 piece wheels where the pieces are separate colors like BBS.

>cost effective

but having your car look how you want is priceless

bruh if youre going performance Id say its debatable that light wheels are definitely more effective than most things on your list (especially a goddamn catback or seats)

I like it.

I mean if you wanna spend 5 grand on wheels for a 1k shitbox be my guest, it's your money, but there are objectively better ways to spend your money. "It's an expensive hobby lmao" isn't an argument.

Depends on the car. My stock seats were total garbage, didn't hold you for shit in a turn. Putting in seats with much better bolstering totally transformed the driver comfort and usability since you aren't sliding around everywhere in a corner anymore. Catbacks and a tune are good for around ~40hp on a WRX.

If it has alloys already then most wheels aren't going to reduce unsprung weight much anyway. I'm only saving like 4 pounds total.

>"It's an expensive hobby lmao" isn't an argument.
You sound like a bitter poorfag who's mad that people can afford nice things

Enjoy your "sensible" shitbox I guess

being a tasteless faggot isnt an argument either

there is no "objective" better when modifying your car when people have different goals

Especially when you can find good looking wheels that are used or replica on Craigslist or eBay.
I laugh when I see a car on wheels worth more than it.

For the difference you see in handling it's not worth the money to go expensive wheels. Let's say a good set of wheels costs $3000. A good set of coilovers which matter way more with handling, are max $2000. Bushings are around $200. Better brake pads, fluid, and stainless lines are ~$500. A good set of tires are $1000.
Wheels are literally the worst value for a performance modification. It should be one of the last things you do. If you want to change the visual then don't spend $4000 on wheels.

Not everyone is after nothing but performance, some people actually want their cars to look nice

But I guess that's hard to grasp for you uncultured phil/o/stines

k

some people dont want an ugly shitbox with $4000 in handling mods

I have been posting them all over this board by now lol but opinions on my new wheels? 18/8 et 40 with 235/40 tyres. Genuine team dynamics

>$5k for shitty feiro knock offs

Get some taste, faggot

it makes it look like someone really wanted a Subaru

shouldnt have gotten them in gold but the wheels themselves look good

phil/o/stine cant tell the difference

stock Fiero shits are what narrow ass 14s anyway lmao

If you want to argue objectivity, then don't buy an old shitbox in the first place and save up for something modern because modern cars are objectively superior in every single measurable way

What about these ones.

>three stripes
slavic untermensch

I like the subaru. I'm it was a deliberate wink at that look but I wouldn't want to trade my car for one ever. I love my Rocco too much

Those are so tiny, it's laughable

They also look like shit in comparison

>14x6
>looks worse
>PONTIAC

lol

they both look shit
that's the point

this is zero-effort shitposting

roccos are sick man. wish we got them in the states

Except the Fiero ones look like shit and are hilariously tiny, looks much better and they are at least a decent size

I swear everyone here has shit taste

Looks horrible, something german kid from blue collar family would do.

They looks like shit because the design is shit.
>b-but they are expensive

you don't need to spend 3-5k on decent light weight wheels
Motec Nitro's cost ~150€ at 8kg for 17"
and OZ Alleggerita's are ~350€ at 7kg for 17"
considering that most oem 17" wheels weigh 10-12kg
you can save 8-20kg of unsprung rotational mass for 600-1400€
that's not that bad compared to other mods

Veeky Forums is the uncultured lands of the benchracer user

where the only wheels that look good are RPF1 and TE37

Thx :) it's a shame you guys don't have it but at least you have more affordable gtis than we do and less taxes based on engine size so you don't have to use 1.4s and whatever we Europeans use.

>unironically thinks Rotiforms are shit
Get a load of this tasteless fag

no just the ugly ones you posted

Still not seeing any signs of taste

>unironically thinks rotiforms are shit
get a load of this tasteless fag

>oh look at me I like the ones everyone else likes
That design takes no risks whatsoever and neither does your taste, mindless sheep

they look like the CNC broke down after the first pass and rotiform was like fuck it

you just cant appreciate the retro design

Rotiform the hottest wheel company

>this thread

oh look another shitty knockoff of an existing design

>its a knockoff because it provides a better in every way alternative to some old shitty wheel that only came in garbage sizes

everyone knows its based on old wheels

Rotiform is literally a godsend brand

>knock off - a copy or imitation of someone or something popular

nah its more like an improved reproduction since theyre all high quality custom made forged

Every single measurable way except rear visibility

you mean
>they fit my golf

Rotiforms are literally made diameter width et and bolt pattern to your specs

Has this board been taken over by niggers and spics or what?

If you have a $1k shitbox, chances are it's got much more pressing issues than "it's ugly". Shit that'll put you on the side of the road or worse, in an accident, because you can negligently blew your money making it look good rather than fixing its trashed ball joints, wheel bearing, control arm bushings, major engine repair, etc.

Mexicans have literally been keeping the car culture in America alive for the last 20 years.

rotiforms are made to order pal
you can call them up with specs, colors, lip face and barrel types, and a finished set of wheels show up at your door

Veeky Forums needs some culturul enrichment so I wouldnt complain

I dis one

>that shocker sticker

end your life you absolute faggot

also those are nigger-tier wheels, you might as well be driving around in this.

dude we get it you vape