>Upcoming Gacha
Tougou, Tama, Sekka and Gin SSR

Previous thread:

Sekka is the best.

>Upcomin Events: Swimsuit Event
>Upcoming Gacha: Tougou, Tama
Where have you been to in the last week

Reposting from previous thread
Is it even possible to completely 3* the event without using any 4 flower yuusha? I'm struggling with my teams on E6-5H, E6-4H and E5-5H. I can clear but that's it, the timer runs out and there's always at least one death

What stage is good for farming yuuna?

You're right, I completely skipped over that part, shitty.

>An hundred exp until rank up
Should I save those exps until Virgo event so that I can use them all tomorrow?

Guess it would depend if sacrificing 13 hours worth of AP is worth it

Gonna repost here.

What setup did you guys use for E4-5H?
Is the Natsume-Yuuna combo actually good for breaking down that red bar?

I used Bakaba instead.

It might be worth it to find a guest that has a SSR Wakaba/Karin combo. I used that unit + R Yoshiteru (ATK SPD up after hissatsu) and all the event bosses with red bars have been no problem.

Tempted to get up at 3am for Vertex invasion but my sleep schedule will be even more fucked than usual

Why 5-5 boss's special effect now boost its own attack by 1.37x instead of 1.3x?

Sleep now and wake up midnight

Either the wording for those effects became more accurate or they actually made some abilities scale differently with levels. Takashima's passive ability now refills the hissatsu gauge by 0.2 + 0.01 more per level on crit when it previously just gave a flat 0.2 refill. Seems like the same applies to Vertex skills.

Is your takashima ability lv.2?

Her ability is level 6, so it gives 0.25 gauge on crit for me now. I checked before the patch when I wanted to make a double Yuuna pair for the event, and it definitely said 0.2 gauge then.

My Takashima has ability lv 4 and gives 0.23.
My Natsume has ability lv 2 and gives 0.21.
My Suiko is Lv 3 and gives 0.22.

Hissatsu with Sonoko to nuke yellow bar, Bakaba to nuke + dps down red bar, then try to hissatsu with Sonoko again?

Yes it's possible. I don't remember any of the other teams, probably used Sekka, Chikage and SSR Wakaba, but for E6-5H I used this

Getting only Yuuna no matter what stages I do now. The game might check how many event cards you have and tries to balance them out?

Official description say E1-3 drop Chikage and E4-6 drop Yuuna. Are you doing only latter stages?

I wish I had a +75 Chikage on my friendlist too.

Yup, that's what I did. I didn't have a Sonoko of my own but she was vital to clearing the level in time.

Yes I was only doing the entirety of 6-x. I'll try doing the earlier stages later, that might help. This means Yuuna is more expensive to farm on the higher levels though.

Any tips for E6-4?
This fucking thing is a tank.

Wasn't a friend but yes, still the reason why I managed to get it done.

If you think that's hard, wait until you try 6-5
That stage almost made me break one of the yuusha tenants

I gave up on trying to 3* 6-4 and 6-5. Without a stacked team or a whale friend you're fucked.

What stage should I resign myself to farming?

You're only missing a copy of Yuuna and some udon I think, not much.

I'm just giving up at this point.
It's not worth the trouble, I should just go back to Gun-chan.

and crystal but that's it

How difficult will 3-4 of Virgo event be? It said it have 100% chance to drop the new Yuuna

I just cleared it with 2 seconds to spare.
Jesus.

All the stamina you waste retrying you could've farmed 10 sr's is the way I look at it.
The only reliable source of udon so far has been events. Crystals you can get anywhere if those crystal parties keep happening.

>Galaxy S8+
>Game still crashes now and again in the middle of stages.
This is getting annoying.

Im kinda glad swimsuit characters arent fighting in swimsuits. Otherwise I wouldnt have blessings to roll for gin and sekka!

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME

Donmai user.

I especially hate how on the defeat screen Yuuna is just looking at you with a big shit eating grin.

She's encouraging you not to give up.

I'm free. Back to Chikage then.

Is SR chikage that good? Why are people farming so many of her. what stage do you guys play on to farm her?

I DID IT
The key is to get reeeeeeeally lucky and stun the boss early on. Then he takes 150% damage and it's easy as fuck.

Nice
How do you stun a boss?

which stage did you farm here?

Is that what the moonrunes say? I know the middle one says story.
I don't think bosses are stunnable. A stun is when there's the spinning stars.

High CRIT, high rank, and lots of luck.

Look under the boss's health bar in my screenshot. He's stunned.

She has uses on some stages if she's used right, but that's not really why people are farming her. They're farming her because people are overwhelmingly compelled to make public displays of love to Gun-chan at any given opportunity, even if she isn't their favourite Yusha, for meta reasons.

>Look under the boss's health bar in my screenshot. He's stunned.
Never noticed the icon, usually my attention is on intercepting the really fast vertex that take 1 second to move all the way across the field.

E6-5H just because.

Congrats user. Care to post your team?

Friend was a level 99 Sonoko whale. Still can't do 6-5 though, someone always dies.

The text say "Challenge Again!"

skill activation passives trigger now on the support yuushas

They finally fixed it?
Thank fuck.

SR Bakaba is suddenly looking like a very appealing partner on someone with high attack. She might actually work great to patch up SSR Fuu's slow attack speed.

Or Tamako's.
Especially with her cheap hissatsu.

Were you consistently 3*ing it? What party did you use?

The GinTama pair is so baka I can't handle it.

What map to farm chikage?

1* only and failing ~20% of the time, so my party wouldn't be a good reference.

Did anybody happen to save the team comps of the couple people we've seen 3* S2-5H? It's the last stage I need to complete and I remember seeing some unorthodox lineups used.

E3-3H or E3-5H was what a lot of people did

Whoever said upgrading faeries would get expensive was right.

Looks like I'm not getting swimsuit Yuuna, I get raped by the last boss stage even on normal. Why in the fuck is the chapter bonus a Yuuna/Yuuna for the last part? And my phone was noticeably heating up until a few minutes ago when I stopped playing.

How do you even clear the stage

Force close all irrelevant app in your phone, put your phone on piece of cold metal, play in a cool room

I haven't gotten a single extra Swimsuit Yuuna despite having already three starred the event. And getting extra Gun-chans was easy. What is this luck?

For what its worth someone in the previous thread said they got a yuuna drop for a normal mode stage so who knows maybe you could still get it.

I used this line up, but didn't manage to 3 star it yet ( was close though ). Try to give the kill to chikage. For friend bring another sonocchi or karin for aspd.

>The series reading chart said not to read NoWaYu if depressed
>Figure it surely can't be that bad and ignore the warning, because I want to finish the series
>Mfw I should have listened.
Heed the warning kids. Everything in the last third onward or so is not good for you if you're feeling sad.

Which would be the better candidate for my first four flower? The Sonoko SSR or a +1 Bakaba SSR?

Bakaba no contest.

>Yuushas with high push/weight/straddle is less likely to get crit by the enemy
Did we know this?

Yes. Its part of the crit calculation formula and is listed in the Damage tab of the spreadsheet

I guess I'll just pray to Shinju-sama that I get at least one that way.

You should have listened my dude.

"planting"

Was that R Yuuna? As official notice specifically said hard mode
Try to 3-star E4 and farm in E4 hard?

But I don't have SSR Sonoko nor that many SR chikage

You're only aiming for clear right ? You don't need SSR sonoko leader for that. As for the +20 chikage, just get it as high as possible from now on. Still have time.

I see. Perhaps farm abit more first.

Thanks I guess I can try there and hope for the best. I at least have hard mode unlocked for all except the last part so I might try E4 and hope for Yuuna.

Have we ever since Capricorn or Scorpio in the game yet?

If you unlocked E5 then E5 might be a better place to farm. No supporting evidence but later stage might have higher chance. Although that depends on whether you can sure kill those boss.

Trying to copy paste someone else's line-up when you're missing a few key cards doesn't really work, you're better off thinking about the idea behind the party and what cards you have that could build a similarly powerful formation.

That's something I am struggling to try..

For now just try that Chikage + R Fuu strat with leader skill that that boost em.

Does anyone know exactly how long you have to wait after using a friend before you can use that friend again?

Also, how do you consistently get your Yuushas in the same square hitting the boss? Sometimes they'll happily swarm the boss together and sometimes moving one in kicks the other Yuusha out which is really annoying.

I three-starred every event level but 5-5, that shit is just broken. Getting around 6-5's insane damage output through planning and tactical damage cut fairy hissatsus was fun. Trying to tackle a fucking damage sponge like Con Fuoco under the timer is not.

I had the opposite experience, 5-5 is relaxing because you can just keep changing your party slightly and observe the effect on the time taken until you reach an optimal party. 6-5 is really stressful because you get swarmed by OP mobs and everyone dies, so it's not fun to keep trying over and over again.

It was SR Yuuna drop on a normal mode stage. Otherwise it wouldn't be very notable

Fuck the crash bug when boss uses special. Especially when I'm just about to 3 star a level.

What if the SSR actually ends up being Sekka, instead of Gin? Didn't it not say who exactly was being added and we all just assumed Gin, due to red color?

First ever SSR daily! Did they update the daily button so you know what grade you're getting for the day? It was rainbow colored for me.

>E5-5H
>Boss ougi crashes game during a potentially good run
Every time.

Nop, they just made the button pretty.

Yeah thanks I guess I'll be trying that too. I highly doubt I'll be able to beat the boss though.

>Try more than a dozen of time but just can't 3 star E5-5 in time and always lost by several seconds
>Change team composition completely since I'm just tired af
>3 star E5-5 with 10 FUCKING SECONDS to spare

Nani the fuck.

To anyone struggling with the event: You can stop wasting your stamina and go back to the Gun-chan farms for now. The latest annoucement says they'll fix the last part of the event by changing the stage bonus pair from double Yuunas to Gun-chan/Wakaba. That should make it a lot easier.