/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

oh edition

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/20829148276679579/
pastebin.com/raw/NJ3YhMd7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any girls(male) who wear girl clothes? pst

anyone be a kind soul and tell me how to best make use of Dreadwyrm Trance?
i dont know exactly the best way to use it efficiently.

Put up dots with Tri Disaster then spam Ruin III until the last second then cast Deathflare

i love you

Real life girl (boi) here what up

I love you too smn-user

If you use Garuda you want to avoid going into DWT until contagion is within 10 seconds of it's CD, and use tri-disaster late into DWT and get deathflare/TD under contagion

Be careful with using TD when DWT is prepared too, don't waste the buffed ruins.

Uhh I thought you guys said MCH was bad?????? explain THIS

>samurai's pose is literally sephiroth's

thats kinda neat

any free companies in cactuar i can join?

join louisoix NOW or else

my old fc might be recruiting. what are you looking for in an fc?

xth for I want to join the empire

anyone wanna run sirensong on balmung or maybe just chill or whatever

>lvl 50 content

I am now convinced I'm being cucked and used for my healing.

EB's were a mistake

>percentage instead of raw numbers
you're not fooling anyone you shitstain

>eb'ing for anything but the armor and mount
uh user

I want to make a FC or find one where people actually talk once in a while.

Anyone in a cozy group on Siren?

who knows

I'm not even memeing right now I literally just got home from a 14 hour work day and now they're starting fucking MAINTENANCE

THANKS YOSHI

Whoever manages the pastebin, please add the new Coeurl LS: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/20829148276679579/
Contacts are Otoya Yamaguchi, Ryssrael Hylingilwyn, and Blood Rain

xth for highlanders!

Again why the fuck not

It's stupid. Wasn't it supposed to be later and they moved it earlier?

post chocobos

nobody manages it
people just copy paste and add whatever they want in a new paste bin and post it in the new op

one that wont abandon me and will be actual friends with me

She's gone now lads. Didn't get to headpat her, but at least I didn't call her a piss-tongued heathen like my uncle does, so I think she likes me.

Shire gear is the best looking gear in this game.

whats shakin playboys

Np, little user.

I love you.

>someone used my image i made 3 days ago

Nice.

But it's marriage. I planned on being loyal. (Everything else was a bonus)

A christmas cake elezen healer woman who sheepishly asks you if you want to go to dinner with her at the Shiokaze Hostlery, gets more confident as she drinks, and invites you to the onsen and now it's your turn to be shy when you see her in nothing but a bath towel?!

Add to next OP: pastebin.com/raw/NJ3YhMd7

If no one gets it, I'll do it tomorrow.

Loyal in what way? I dont erp I guess I am loyal to my eb too, even if we just did it for items.

>how to fix MCH
>make GCD reduction from pvp bullet skills mainline
>increase wildfire duration to 15 seconds
>remove quick reload cooldown but add a 100 TP cost
>reduce hypercharge cooldown to 60 seconds and duration to 10 seconds
and I do it for >>FREE

remove mateus

TFW no qt eb to meow with

>That stupid ending where everyone starts singing and trying to mirror the logo

$15 a month.

>ywn marry a cute elezen cake
it hurts

you fling poop at people and scare them away.

>ywn marry a cute clingy catgirl (female)

Post a glimglam you're proud of

clingy people are annoying

>giant xaela male running after a tiny Raen
cute...

>lyse at the front

now this is the worst part

>people paid $15 a month for THIS

Can I get some advice from some DRK mains?

I'm unsure on when I should be changing stances during boss fights. Obviously during big pulls I want to be in grit for mitigation and to take advantage of Blood Price, but during boss fights I'm not sure on what to do with grit.

I usually use it at the start of a battle to gain an enmity lead and then drop it, however once I drop it I never really turn it back on. Is this the right thing to do? I feel like since I never use it I'm not doing something right, like I'm just letting Blood Price sit there and rot during bosses and whatnot. Am I doing the right thing or am I missing some use for it?

Thanks for any replies.

TRAITOR TO HIS CLAN

I dont blame Zenos for killing himself. I wanted to kill myself too after that cunt showed up.

this, if you meltdown on me for trying to get some space then i don't want you around.

>can only have 4 chat tabs

1 for general chat/shout, 1 for combat (can't parse without it), 1 for system messages/story dialogue, 1 for party/FC/LS chat.

I guess I could ditch the third tab in favor of segregating the chat I actually care about a bit more. But this is really fucking lame.

i can attest to that im fucking insufferable

Does anyone else hate Lyse?

I was finally hoping to get on, too. I guess I'll just dick around with Unity or something.

many

If you're not using Blood Weapon when you drop Grit you're doing it wrong.

Yes. I am glad my eb is just an ingame friend without clingy bullshit, we help each other with dungeons and other stuff but we also do stuff alone without annoying each other.

I really do not get it why there are people who actually want clingy eb or friends. Its awful and not fun, but I guess I am just a person who needs a lot of space (be it ingame or irl) so its hard for me to understand it.

>I usually use it at the start of a battle to gain an enmity lead and then drop it, however once I drop it I never really turn it back on.

yes

you can turn it on when you aren't attacking much like Susanoo's phase 2.

Blood Price is nigh worthless vs single targets now so don't worry about it.

I haven't met a person that likes Lyse.
There was no growth to her character. They just had her punching things and screaming.

nothing special but i like it

Does anyone actually like her

maybe he's a Malaguld?

Remember to do your part in culling the potato population today.

Dude I'm not a master but you think I'm so braindead I'm not using Blood Weapon? Give me a shred of credit man I'm not a total retard.

I like her more than Yuguri or Yotsuyu.

Yes, she is dumb as a pea. Did fuck all the whole time and papalymo died for this shit. She needs to fuck off. I wish Zenos would have killed her.

because most of those people are starved for attention and companionship irl and want the full extremes of a relationship, usually with another mentally ill person in a similar situation. it's a recipe for disaster.

>join clear party
>get the enrage at 23%

>Yugiri: Hey WoL-kun, want to go on a romantic date across the Othard countryside? We can "see how the people are dealing with oppression".
>Lyse: I'M COMING TOO!

I would like to stick it in her.

does anyone else get the feeling that hating lyse is as forced and conventional as loving haurchefant?

Alright then, if I ever see you around on Balmung I'll try to say hi! By the way how do you and Mado handle having two characters? I feel like I've been neglecting this Balmung alt.

I love these birds so much.

get that shit tier chocobo out of here

Okay, just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on some secret benefit of Grit. Thanks again for replying.

>me people try to objectively argue ffxiv is better than Wow
Every person compares it to cata or pre-cata as well.
I prefer FFXIV, but Christ, Legion is awesome, MoP was amazing, WoD was good aside from the content drought.
The only thing I think FFXIV does objectively better is making raiding a more accessible experience for their players, building end game content around 8 players is much easier to manage.
Everything else is subjective, why do people defend games with such ferocity when they can't even critically analyze anything.

Nice blog nigger.

I dont like Haurchefant either, but I dont hate him. Just feeling neutral towards him. Lyse is just a dumb cunt. nothing good about her except her hair and outfit.

Most of the characters I liked are garleans. Nero for example, but also Zenos and Gaius. They are way more fun then the other MSQ idiots.

I thought she was okay.

>Yugiri: Hey WoL-kun, want to go on a romantic date STALKING HIEN AND SPEND THE ENTIRE TIME LISTENING TO ME TALK ABOUT HIM?

Seriously. She's the most one dimensional character in the story, and that's saying something. Every fucking sentence is 'muh lord' or 'muh dooty'.

>Legion is awesome, MoP was amazing, WoD was good aside from the content drought.

Did you start playing in MoP?

hiss

fuck off phil manchild cleave

redpill me on arm of the destroyer
>150 TP
>have to hit 5+ targets just to be barely more powerful than autocrit bootshine
>shitty silence that doesn't do anything
why does this ability even exist?

Oh shid I skipped a step and messed up

I only really liked WotlK because of the setting and story, I just fucking love undeads. I hope the next expansion has something to do with the old gods, then I will return for a while.

Then there you go, user. BP would be worthless now if not for the Blood gains you get in large pulls.

NINJA SCUM SHALL LEAVE

I like her

Towerc@

desu I was mostly just memeing but loyal I guess in the sense that we didn't really interact with strangers while together. I don't /really/ care if it ended, I'd just be a bit sad since we kept it going for 2 years. But hey whatever floats their boats.

Why didn't they kill off yugiri

>that expression