What's your car gun, Veeky Forums?

What's your car gun, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/youth-and-guns/
thetrace.org/2017/03/as-thefts-of-guns-from-cars-surge-police-urge-residents-to-leave-their-weapons-at-home/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh dick

>americans

>Yuropoors

>He doesn't have an AR in the back seat ready to blast niggers and shitskins

I bet you'd watch me fuck your wife too

Just whatever I'm carrying I guess, which is generally an HK P2000sk. For a while I kept a S&W Model 10 hidden in the fabric behind my rear seats.

>hk
>that mag
kek I see what you did there you nigger

>be amerifat
>get shot

I just laugh at you pathetic burgers killing yourselves all willy nilly.

The less of you the better.

Lol ok.

>Be yuropoor
>Get ran over

Top kek

>be amerifat
>get obliterated by an exploding vehicle

Top lel

>amerigoblins

Why does everything on this board eventually turn into an American vs Europe fight? I suppose this thread was asking for it, but every other thread turns out this way too.

Insecure europoors, basically

Insecure americans, basically

Insecurities, basically.

Amerilards get triggered easily, it's fun watching them sperg.

Been praying for some motherfucker to try me, so they can get laid out.

Europelards get triggered easily, it's fun watching them sperg.

Kids today are pretty lucky. I had fun with my nerf toys as a kid, but the new stuff is totally legit.

I have a closet full of nerf guns.

I am 31.

>come into thread about something I have been conditioned to fear and hate
>whine about my fear and hatred of that thing
such is the life of a euro

car gun is only gun i own. only gun is best budget gun.

Must be sad that the only freedom you can enjoy is online.

Enjoy being raped and run over then hearing your politicians say it's to be expected.

/k/ fags fuck off

>>Be Yuropoor
>>Live as Keyboard Knight
>>Die during home invasion, because laws don't allow me to defend thyself without spending life in prison.

Mein Neigars

>tfw try to check out the cool stuff kids have nowadays without seeming weird

I don't know how these YouTube toy reviewers that are in their late teens/early 20's do it. If you're in your late 20's or older people would just assume you have kids so you don't have to worry but a 19 year old like me risks being seen as some autistic creep

my 100% safe Commiefornia Legal™ butt ugly AR-15

>delusional burgers

>Implying there's anything wrong about what he just said

Get fucked Yuroshit, your ancestors weep for what your people have become.

We don't have mods and shitters like to be shitters. TAKE IT TO FUCKING

glock 21 under seat mossy in a lockbox in the trunk

thicc?

>thread that clearly only applies to Americans
>Europeans immediately get assmad and come shit post by the 2nd post

We as yuropoors are more advanced than you fatsharts will ever be.

I used to think that too but In reality nobody cares. Just do what you want, I occasionally buy clothing from the children's section, and nobody cares.

lol whose flag is on the moon?
>inb4 nazi scientists
They're war trophies from saving your faggot asses.

Nice strawman fgt

Amazon, or thrift stores.

No one who shops at a thrift store is in any position to judge you.

Basically Europoors being insecure.

>be euroserf
>required to retreat from, and/or give away any piece of property when Muhammad demands so

At least the Swiss aren't cucked yet. Enjoy that demographic change ;)

Because butthurt euros can't shut the fuck up for one minute. They'd rather act like being cucked by their government is superior than admit how much they've been fucked with.

not an argument

UK revolution WHEN!?

This is the most true thing in this entire thread. Like...why bother even clicking on this thread, if you're just going to embarrass yourself in a jealous fit?

>shit thread made to have this shit occur
>shit occurs
TAKE IT TO FUCKING !!!!!!!

that is an abomination

shut up user we are discussing nerfs

I didn't even know existed. Why would I want to look at poor people? Also you're only contributing to the derailment at this point.

There is no derailment when the intended topic is shitposting. There is literally a board for this crap. Now go there and stay there.

>I didn't even know existed.
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>this dense that he resorts to this catchphrase because he's unable to develop a counter-argument.

No wonder u burgers are a laughing stock.

I bet you have all your favorite movie quotes saved and ready to ctrl+c ctrl+v. You look dumber than the kid that made the joke. You must be ready and waiting to quote V next.

pipe down son, the adults are talking
go play with your japanese cartoon dolls or something

>he's unable to develop a counter-argument.

interesting, that's exactly what he was saying.

and yet all this time and you still haven't come up with one. hmmmmmmmmm

Those niggers and shitskins you speak of get their cocks polished by your girlfriend while you polish your precious little dick gun.

What's my what

ur gonna have to try better than that stefan

>leaving firearms in your car

ISHYGDDT

My car gun is on my hip, Where it always is.

>glock 20sf gen 4

Why did you bump this garbage thread?

>inb4 boolits loaded backwards newfags

why did you

Why don't you just get a mini14 instead of that abortion?

Does a slingshot count

Learn how sage works you moron.

This is why /k/ has daily mini-14 threads

legally I'm not allowed to have a gun in my car so I carry a slingshot in the little bin on my door. also a 6D mag lite and some knives/shanks stashed around.

S&W 4566

Not my first choice, but it has a magazine safety, which makes storing the gun legally inside a parked car far easier since I can just pull the mag and be in compliance with safe storage laws, rather than clearing the gun including the chambered round. I can leave a round in the pipe (but unable to fire) this way.

It was also cheap as shit. Former cop gun.

Other times it’s a glock 30

>according to a study conducted by the Harvard School of Public health, motorists who carry firearms are more likely to engage in roadrage
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/youth-and-guns/

>There has been a drastic increase in the number of firearms being stolen from vehicles, these firearms are then used in crimes like murder and armed robbery
thetrace.org/2017/03/as-thefts-of-guns-from-cars-surge-police-urge-residents-to-leave-their-weapons-at-home/

I'm a gun owner but I see no reason aside from autism to have a "car gun" that's going to get stolen and contribute to crime in my local area. Retard

you're also a dumb fucking frog poster, so that says all i need to know.

>>There has been a drastic increase in the number of firearms being stolen from vehicles, these firearms are then used in crimes like murder and armed robbery

probobly has more to do with cars becoming more difficult to steal than before, so criminals now focus on cars they see as easy to break into and ransack rather than steal.

i keep a Canik TP9SF in my car, loaded with 20 rounds of hollow points always waiting. its in a hard case under the front passenger seat so not directly visible but its still there within arms reach if i need it.

>at the traffic lights
>wild tyrone suddenly appears and tries to open your door, luckily you locked it
>WAIT TYRONE you yell
>you reach under the passenger seat
>pull out the case
>meanwhile tyrone has taken off his shirt, wraps it around his dindu huge fist
>smashes your window
>you're still fumbling with the case
>I SAID WAIT TYRONE, FUCK. WAIT
>tyrone grabs your head, slams it into the steering wheel
>tyrone then grabs the case
>steps back
>opens it
>WOH MODAFUKA YOU WERE GON KILL ME?! FUCK YOU CRACKER
>bam bam bam
>you lie, bleeding out as your head pushes the horn button

typical dumb americunt.

Now how many of those vehicles have a pro 2a sticker on them somewhere?
>wah, my car was broken in and my gun was stolen
>this HK sticker on my rear glass couldn't have possibly tipped them off

Non gunfag here
Is that really from the manufacturer?
The bullets are backwards on their own pamphlet?

Nope, that is how those are loaded

Is this the best you can do now. This is just sad at this point.

go google the H&K SHOT Show Catalog debacle. It's funny.

depends on which car. Since I'm in Cali, I can't keep a gun in my car 24/7, which sucks. But depending on the circumstance, it's either my M&P Shield, or my 10.5" AR pistol.

my 12 gauge is in my tractor for blowing the fuck out of snakes and i drive that more than anything else if that counts.

mah nigga

Its funny how anti-gun yuropoors are simply because they arent allowed to own one, even though the majority of gun manufacturers are in europe.

Function over form

>Be amerigoblin
>Get shot
>And run over by HD Truck

>be non american

not an argument

ok... and your point being? If it's out of your immediate reach what good is it lol
>also, unironically buying turkshit guns
lmaoing @ u

t.b.h. if you have a pickup its generally assumed you have some sort of firearm

Yeah, you'd rather be blown up then ran over then shot, eh? Part and parcel, right?

Soon that too will be taken away, if it hasn't already.

>be a britbong
>jailed for mean comments online

how does it feel to know porsches horse will be replaced with halfmoon in your lifetime?

>huehue gun
>get attacked
>blast them
>lose fingers

/k/ fags are as cool as car fags

surplus 92s
cheap but reliable and accurate

/myman/

not enjoying guns is as bad as not enjoying cars
nigger go to range tommorow and blast whole mag down. you are missing alot in life.

My fugly AR

>willy nilly
why are europeans so feminine?

Why the FUCK did you bump this terrble thread?

>guns and cars
whats not to like

Imagine being this fucking petty

>harvard
Ah yes, the "school" that now offers a course on anal sex, good source you have there.