Rubber Band Tires

>245/30R20
This shit is getting ridiculous, how do you even replace these tires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjdbhunBy7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're tough to get on and off, the big battle is getting the bead to seat afterwards.

Realistically, cars have to have those big wheels now, to make the bulky designs appear proportioned. Look at an Aveo or a Versa sedan. They look comically perched on "normal" 195/60/15s, due to the bulk of the car design language.

>Realistically, cars have to have those big wheels now
Not all cars

Are you serious? That looks goofy as hell.

Ford focus sedan comes to mind. Gross.

>how do you even replace these tires?
Go to Costco?

You've never replaced a tire have you? Low profile tires are the devil.

lol I know a gentleman with 275/25s and he takes his car to a local "pro" tire garage that specializes in shit like that

even then he watches them like a hawk

if you have the money to get that kind of stuff then its not much extra to take it to experts

that looks awful

>Not appreciating the meat tires and weight savings that come with 16" wheels
You're the reason why cars come from the factory with 18" wheels

It looks fine. Are you 15?

Fuck pic related

Dw brah, I think that looks good.

they are the same people that bitch about the cost of new tires too

>2013
>Not running 12 inch rims on your shitbox

tires have weight too user and having ugly fat tires handle like shit too

looks>performance on 99% of cars anyway

still looks awful compared to 17 or 18

bro. 17-18in wheels and 30-40 sidewall is fastest around a track. that much sidewall is comfy but hurts handling.

>55 profile
>ugly fat tires
>handle like shit

Wew lad!

Please don't reply to him

>posts an ancient fucking rally car

lmao even modern WRC cars use 235/40R18

Aw look the trip nigger who thinks he knows how to "modify cars" doesn't know shit about tires. Wewlad

As someone who works in a tire shop, this is wrong. Getting the old tire off is definitely the hardest part. Getting the new tire on isn't that bad, and seating the bead is easy. The trick is to know where to put the tire paste, not to just use a shit ton of it.

aww look the user who doesnt know anything except shitposting stalks me to another thread

>tfw 13" will never make a come back

I want 13's on my DD so bad but the tire selection is such utter shit that it is unjustifiable

Oh sorry mate, only just noticed the trip.

>These niggers can't change tires

Goddamn you are shit tier.

I used to do a set of these motherfuckers and have the car torqued and on the ground in 10 minutes, balanced.

Not an argument

>tire selection is shit

At least the prices are good if you don't mind running cheap shitters!

Way to refute him cancer redditfag

yeap anons want their little circle jerk so when someone has a fact they dont agree with they just pretend theyre right instead

fucking hell Veeky Forums is such a shitty and delusional board stuck 30 years in the past

not an argument

>he's this upset

check out these ugly rubber bands guys
wtf is WRC doing they dont know anything
why dont they use outdated tires and sizes?

boy now hes gonna samefag and still not have an argument

Feels Bad man, some people still make 13s though

As someone who worked in a tire shop, I have to say that in my opinion getting the old one off wasn't the hardest part, but rather installing the new one. With some of those really wide and low-profile tires we had to use 2 men and 3 tire mounting bars to get it on the wheel without damaging it.

I've found slicks from circle track guys for far cheaper than even shitty all season pizza cutters but I can see running racing slicks on the street turning nasty real quick

I'm tire guy you dumb motherfucker

oh look another shitpost
good job

This. Half the time once you finally manage to get the second bead on there's actually positive pressure in the tire to the point some exhausts out of the valve stem.

I just changed one of these last week, wasn't that hard, just needed a lot of soapy water and lube. Lamborghini tires on the other hand, those are fucking horrid.

yeah you said this about someone else in another thread a few days ago too you stupid delusional fuck

every single one of your posts are fucking retarded.

>one of the few who talks about cars
>most of the rest of thread is stalking anons shit posting
>this happens all the time

the state of Veeky Forums is sad

>No sir, that deep gouging all over every wheel was like that when you came in

>posts an opinion
>Spergs when people disagree
>confused why every thread he posts in goes to shit

I have installed rims and tires that cost more than your entire vehicle, that were extremely fragile and no longer in production, without any extra help.

Get good.

i like it, it reminds me of old lancias

For perfectly smooth pavement stages only. Gravel and snow tires are skinny af to bite in harder.

>sawblades for wheels
How does this work?

Cool. My shop has outdated tire machines. Not that I care, #ActualMechanic.

smaller tire contact patch = more pressure pushing down on the studs = grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjdbhunBy7s

Neat

sexy ass thicc tires

Can't they at least use double fart can mufflers?
Why do they always have to ruin the aesthetic with a single fart can?

dual is just rice

hmm

M8 the car was designed like this for a reason. Single exhaust gives everything the clapped out eg look.

Sweden stage uses the thinnest and tallest tire and theyre still nowhere near that size

yeah looks ie rice

>muh rice

>his brakes fit under wheels less than 19 inches

fucking plebians

why do these shitboxes all sound good but any shitbox that rolls by my house sounds like absolute trash?

Those are still pizza cutters compared to the wide ass tires on most modern cars. On a pavement stage like that they can't use the skinny studded tires or studs at all.

Well the fact that the engine alone costs more than the car that the wrc is based off of might have something to do with it. The turbo, big open exhaust and anti lag tune give it that rally sound.

>Those are still pizza cutters compared to the wide ass tires on most modern cars.

225s are pizza cutters?
a Mustang GT uses 235s

The Honda dealer near me had to buy a $30k tire machine just for the Type R. If you need a tire on sunday/after they close you're SOL since nobody else is gonna be able to even get it off.

that looks so awful, even if it was more effective i would not be surprised at a regulation banning it in fear of making the sport less popular because of ugly cars

A stock shitbox like a Cruze comes with 225's which are skinny compared to your average fancy sedan or crossover. Maybe that's why the Mustang struggles to drive in a straight line.

then leave

>245/30R20
I have only
155/65 R14

235's are pizza cutters for a Ford V8, I honestly have no idea why they use such a skinny tire even for base models. I'd want at least a 255 so I can go WOT in 3rd gear without engaging ESC.

>235 mm is pizza cutter
If you realy want to see pizza cutters, go to /n/.
The smallest they use are 18 mm tires at up to 14 bar that actualy cut pizza when driving over it.

You're one of those newfag summer kids that decided to stay huh

Thiccccc
Nice and beefy

your average sedan or crossover weighs more than 3000 lbs too

You're one of the most annoying autistic namefag shit posters I've ever came across .

Jesus you can't even greentext right.

fuck the haters, throwback to classic jap shit is best

looks good but those wheels are pigfat. i wanted them on my na miata but theyre like 18 pounds in 15x8 lol i cant imagine how much those are in the pic

ever see a post by a guy named "Anonymous" hes the #1 in that league

pretending to be retarded only makes you look retarded

shit looks fucking awful sorry I hurt your fee fees

>Quad cam 16
A boxer was a mistake

>15" watanabes
>single pipe cannon
>"quad cam 16"
I get the 90's aesthetic this guy was going for but if just doesn't work on the FR-S. It's still a modern car even if it doesn't drive like one.

Comfortable ride/10

theyre enkei classic compes

Mini Mania. Cum

Fucking nice.

17in master race
>Small sidewall for handling
>Looks good on almost every car
>Cheap good tires