BTC already starts crashing HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

BTC already starts crashing HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvVlvLvQaU4
youtu.be/GYcPK3FwTB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They heard 311 on the scanners and the sirens started screaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvVlvLvQaU4

>btc dips after breaking the literal All Time High
>le great crash

You're so desperate for vindication it's almost painful to read these threads.

its just people wanting to make cash and getting out. all the bagholders will remain bagholders and more people will continie to buy bitcoins while the offers will continue to shrink because mining gets harder by the second.
etf will be approved in march, bitcache will commence by kim dot com and the bitcoin will reach 2xxx dollar per coin by the end of the year, if not earlier.

there will always be a bunch of people looking for the quick cash which will fuck with the demand/supply ratio

in the end, bitcoin will go up. see the signs: brexit, lepen, trump

hard cash will die just like television

Probably just an anxious hodler looking for hodl validation. Don't worry op it will go back up

>etf will be approved in march

it's too early to gloat user. wait till it crashes back under 500!

Be ready for the singularity

This.
Globalist kikes in the EU think they can fuck with European countries who want to get out of the EU because they own their currency. There will be a mad dash for a new currency in the future when countries who use the euro vote to leave the EU. I predict this will cause a massive surge in Bitcoin even if it's just through grassroots nationalists movements

t. Merkel

interesting the french hate on euro they are one of the beneficiaries of the system. sure germany gets a bigger slice of the pie.

There is no price on stopping your country from turning into an Islamic caliphate

>"crashing" to $1150 USD/coin

Oh shit, it's back where it was last week

Better commit suicide now.

don't give (you)s to the retard that tries to slip /pol/ shit in a board about finance.

that has nothing to do with the euro. wtf?

Yes it does. It's reason why the French will stop using the Euro even if they know it will damage them financially

dude not becoming a caliphate has nothing to do with your choice of currency. that's fucking silly. also france has more negroes already than the rest of europe together.

>not becoming a caliphate has nothing to do with your choice of currency.
It does when the entity that controls your immigration policy and borders also controls your currency

france is part of eu and one of the big 4 at that. it is you who set these policies. you can not fault anyone else for them.

It's the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels who set the policies. It doesn't matter anyway. France and the Netherlands will be the next 2 countries who leave the EU and they both use the Euro as currency. Brexit showed that the EU have disdain for democracy so they will fight back. They will use the euro as a political weapon and this could possibly result in the people using a new currency. Given that currencies don't grow on trees, one of the likely outcomes if this situation was to transpire would be switching to bitcoins as currency. This could happen at a governing level or even at a grass roots level. Whether or not it is successful, there would still be a period where bitcoin skyrockets

intradasting theory

yes, and gold too for the same reason.

the nocoiner butthurt and bitterness is embarrassing

I want this shit to crash so im no longer a nocoiner

just cost average in. Starting today.

It *might* go back down to 700-800, but I doubt it. 1000 is probably the new floor now.

it would need to be a mix of gold/silver some bitcoin and other things maybe even some worthless fiat.
bitcoin can't handle an entire nation's currency, especially without ln and segwit.
I hope they consider it though, that would be awesome.

Start thinking long term. Just throw a grand at it and maybe in 5 years you will be a millionaire

>plz buy my crashing shitcoins plz ;_;

this is a terrible way to consider investing.. but by all means, be a moron. no plan no principal.. just throw a grand at it..

might stick

Terrible way to invest, except in the bitcoin bull market. You have to be literally inept to lose money in this market and call all the wrong shorts. The risk/reward alone makes throwing a grand at it an actual smart move at this point.

>hard cash will die just like television

kek

you're gonna beat the reserve banks of the world

where everyone else failed, cryptocurrency will win

youtu.be/GYcPK3FwTB8

Both extremes, coiners as well as nocoiners are stupid as fuck.. and 90% on this board belong to this group.

Just like it was finished when it went down to the 800s right?

fuck off to plebbit retart

>see the signs: brexit, lepen, trump

>This.
>Globalist kikes

Why is every board pol tier level of shilling?
What's Trump, le pen, Brexit have to do with meme coin crashing?

I just want to buy the dip not hear your conspiracy crap fuck off

im gonna max out my 2500 bank limit on coinbase. is it bitcoin or ethereum?

Half and half of course

The future looks bleak with people like you spreading paranoid bullshit everywhere and picking more idiots as you go.

I don't understand why you are not getting banned, this new mods suck fucking cock, they used to keep you all in your continent board and now they let you all ruined ever board and every thread with conspiracy crap that is not even remotely part of the beard, there are people on fucking TV discussing the Holocaust right now what the fuck

Lets say the quote is untrue

Whoever controls the money supply does control the country, do you agree?

Bitcoin is kinda of tricky desu senpai.

Its finance with a fuck ton of geopolitical undertones. Kind of hard to separate the two big picture.

>especially without ln and segwit
Fucking this...

I love BTC, but these transaction times are getting unbearable. Until this is sorted out, we'll never see it go mainstream. I mean there is already a decent learning curve, especially for tech illiterates. So if the service is inconvenient as well, then it'll never catch on.

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

I hope it keeps going down so I can get in,I've seen my sins and now I want to repent.
I'm sorry I didn't get in 5 years a go, or a year a go, but now I see the light.

All currencies are geopolitical..

Discussing the what?

Its not a theory bro, the proof is there, you only have to open your eyes. . .

I think the only time it might go down big is when it forks.

Hahaha. Fucking shitcoiners

"Gooher Evrett?"

When's the next dip scheduled for?

be patient mein nigger

>coinbase

You are a fucking idiot. They are going to get rid of physical cash, this is not illuminati tier shit, this is simply an agenda that is already being developed.

Of course, Trumptards, LePentards and all those aspies will use this shit to pump their meme leaders thinking they will magically accept bitcoin.

Bitcoin is above all those idiots and above all nations, bitcoin is a neutral tool and it isn't waiting for the approval or dissapproval of leaders. Also you are delusional if you think any government is going to make their citizens free by using an open source currency and not a totally controlled currency.

>conspiracy crap
>conspiracy crap

The siren-song of the ignorant

???

in 50 yrs ya

fucking sold of my bitcoin at 1060 -.- ... ffs fucking dip already so i can buy in again

Time to get out of obsolete bitcoin and in to ethereum which is the future.

>he thinks lepen stands a chance in winning the presidential election

not like it's gonna impact BTC, but cmon lad don't just respout the BS you read on the_donald

this is the same for every currency.