youtube.com/watch?v=_Um-E7mcfNk
archiveofourown.org/works/11364879/chapters/25440600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like Tharja.

CANAS IN HEROES WHEN

Love Faye

THIS

Succ me daddy

Friendly reminder to not spend stamina if you are playing Tempest right when it opens tonight.

Why's that?

Hug Severa!

Thanks, Nino.

She looks so happy. Is this the uncucked timeline?

Who the fuck is the next GHB?

Azura a best!

>Canas fanart
Maximum wot

That's my wife, user.

There's less than 8 hours left until TT release, 8 hours is roughly 99 stamina.

well if Tempest Trials are any indicator it's going to be either Gray or fucking Slayde.

Oliver, Duke Tanas

>only 58 stamina to use before TT starts
>practically every stamina point for 14 days will be dedicated to TT

feels real fucking bad

Ahh, cheers.

Fuck off scumbag.

Krom

>Slayde GHB
I'm totally okay with this.

Barth

Definitely more SoV shilling.

>No Celica
>No Katarina
>No Snacki
>just a 4* Lilina and 2 4* Thotjas
>all are -atk

I have Xander Ike and Ryoma so I can't complain too much but it would be nice to have some decent red mage

How did I do /feg/?

IGNORE THE MUSIC!
Mobizen recorded background sounds and I panicked

youtube.com/watch?v=_Um-E7mcfNk

It's 8 hours 15 minutes for 99 stamina. So if you're on pacific time stop playing/spend all stamina at exactly 3:45 PM

You first user

archiveofourown.org/works/11364879/chapters/25440600

You cant even buy her a ring how can she be your wife

Make sure to wish a happy birthday to both of your wives today+tomorrow.

*inhales*

Standard Blade+ and Death Blow 3. With +1 ATK Sacred Seal and 3 merges.

kill all tripfaggots

ARMOR SLAYER FOR 30K POINTS, NOT EVEN A FUCKING SILVER SWORD+

He says this as he sold off his wife.

Pump and dump Tiamo/Matoi

Okay I've got 80 orbs and I can't take it anymore.
My team is already colourless heavy from so many archers eating my pityrate when rolling for bridelia, but I'm gonna say fuck it and roll for colourless anyways.
Should I go for the sheep so I can pass wrathful staff onto a stronger cleric and build myself an offensive colourless mage/healer?
Or should I go for a Faye (would be my second, but first has bad IVs) so I can inherit a firesweep bow off to a better archer?

What is your source exactly?

>Remember how bad of a shitshow tier 1 for feathers was last time
Who else here going to sit comfy in tier 2 and not waste a dozen+ potions for tier 1 TT?

They're free units, so that's something.
But they're all five star and it's cavalry memes, which are pretty uninspired.
Ignoring the music, 7/10.

What?

I'm quitting at 50k. Those extra orbs and feathers aren't worth the torture of that shitty mode.

Stop fucking with the OP.

Reporting in. I even took a couple of days off from tempest when I was burnt out. Top 1k was too competitive with people blowing too many potions. days

Tobin for incoming SoV TT. He comes with Armorslayer.

She sucks dick like 24-year olds but is tight like 20 4-year-olds!

Ignore that sham waifufag. You're the only true Tharjafag

as long as i stay in the top 50k i'll be happy
im hoping more people don't do this tempest because of shit rewards and i get higher placement but whatever
i'll stop at 50k points and only play more if i drop out of a tier

>Canas with Hugh
Canas: When I show my son the dark tomes, he just becomes frightened and cries...
>Nino: Hmmm... Is that so? And how old is he?
>Canas: He will be two this year.
Nino: What, he’s not even two years old! What were you thinking! I’m 14, and I still can’t read!
Canas: Hmmm, maybe you are right. I guess my mother did pressure me a bit much as a child... But my brothers and I were all raised that way and we seem to have turned out well...

>Canas (to Pent): ...Unfortunately, the darkness took my brothers... They live...and breathe...their eyes open and close... But...they do not move. And they do not speak

Canas pls

Where is the proofs?

Maybe the snowstorm was a blessing after all

7/10's good enough for me
cheers m8

I gave Canas a staff and used him as a healer all game.
Fuck your darkness, faggot.

I only spent 5 stamina potions last time, mostly on the GHB rerun and other released content, and got top 1k. But I had Tharja, a 40% unit and a good unit besides. This time with Clair as my 20% bonus I don't think it'll even be possible for me to hit top 1k. I'm hoping to spend every fucking point of stamina from here to the 21st just to hit top 5k, I think.

to be fair there is no official confirmation of that yet, just reddit putting it on their wiki before the unit even comes out

Same. I have a 4* Lilina and a 5* Tharja but they're both -Atk and I have no other good red mages.

>Smut, really heavy smut, Table Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Multiple Creampies, Age Difference, Lemon, drunkish?, inebriated, Alcohol, Chair Sex, Tavern Sex, Seduction, Nightgown, switch - Freeform, Older man, Teenager, Kissing, Making Out, heavy kissing, emphasis on heavy, Creampie, virgin, Loss of Virginity

This mentions nothing about Armorslayer

le spoopy hacker people who morphed some units to Tobin, same way how they got bride and summer stats ahead of time.

I'm probably gonna try building him to something anyway since Tobin a cute, but whatever. We'll see the truth soon enough.

What's a good cherche build?

I'm getting every last fucking orb before the CYL banner

Who thoguht this was a fucking good idea? So fucking mad right now. Normal is now worth 3/4 of Lunatic instead of 1/4. Fucking shitters need to stop moaning and get good, honestly.

>le spoopy hacker people who morphed some units to Tobin
Okay yes but when people pull up the unreleased file data, they're more than capable of posting screenshots to prove what they say is true.
Anyone can say "oooo I am a great and powerful game genie, heed my claims"
Where are the proofs?

Probably because the point difference was such that low-tier players got more points faster by failing lunatic than by clearing normal/hard

i'm gonna try to build him like selena since he's pretty much a slower, stronger version of her but i dont have fortress def or poison strike 3
i might roll colorless to faye and then blue for lukas

Benche.

How long till Tempest starts? I've got one more meme to level up

And they didn't even boost the points for Lunatic so the grinding will be just as bad as last time.

standard brave build on a flier team

>drunkish?
>emphasis on heavy
Faggots need to stop this shit. If the first thing I see about your work is you acting like a preteen girl in your own tags, I'm going to give it a pass. If you want to comment on how heavy you made the kissing or the dubious nature of a tag, use a note. That's part of why they exist.

All they needed to do was to reduce the stamina cost for normal and Hard, this is just bullshit.

>Archer Faye.
>Merc Tobin.
What are Gray, Kliff and Atlas gonna be?

How did giving my aqua 2 extra defense change her from getting 2 shot to taking almost no damage against alm?

By clearing Hard you got around 200 points with bonus units and by failing Lunatic at the last map you got 300, got shitloads of SP and HM and on top you got the off chance to actually beat it.

Atlas is gonna be my DADDY

The villagers are switching canon classes with each other, so Gray will be a mage and Kliff a Cleric.

Did you get her yet?

Maybe they think acting like a preteen girl is fun.

>get 100k
>just needed to do three runs to get in Tier 2
I´m glad many people drop the templest at that score.

Just copy this, for B skill you can use Drag Back, Hit and Run or Axe Breaker and C depends on your team.

mage atlas
cavalier grey
cleric kliff

>Atlas
Red Mage.

Post MOMMY

When will the coward mage meta die?

Kliff cavalier, Gray cleric, Atlas pegasus

Time to just auto battle normal for my points.

Grey Merc
Kliff Mage
Atlas Merc

Atlas was my best Merc on Celica's side.

Triangle Adept.

Will he have the datamined Raourfist+ tome with built in close counter?

Oh my god I want Saber to fuck my pussy raw so bad

Gotta be atk+ guess I look for one that lowers speed or res. Thanks user.

I don't roll for trash

No i got a useless robin slut -atk +def

Could you go into more detail on that?

Iunno man, which is why I'm just passing on hearsay.

But hey, Armorslayer is literally the worst sword in the game, so things can only go up from here

How do you even build Selena... But yeah I was thinking Killing Edge too. Wondering if Sturdy Blow may be nice, but that's too player phase focused.

This is Ursula.

Genny please get out /feg/ and into my summoning orb.

>pussy
You mean...boypussy?

does the ð really look like an O to you, like do you think red is spelled with an O instead of a D

Celica stop