/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LNEbx
youtube.com/watch?v=WowfknNHqUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

I'm am a faggot. Recommend girls to fap to to cure me.

Skill order for my Arabian bed warmer?

SEIBA

Summer Nito DW please.

DAILY REMINDER THAT:

> The Koreans are literal insect people incapable of functioning outside of an authoritarian.
> They have never created anything and have no culture for themselves except for the shit they steal from China.

> China has created nothing for close to 300 years except for enabling the spread of communism.
> Most Chinese cannot even read their own language.
> No Chinese outside of Taiwan can even read the traditional language because the commies destroyed it
> The moment the West moves to automation any value they have for production will immediately go away and their county will collapse.
> Even in their golden years, all of the innovations of China came from less than 1% of their enormous population.
> Even in their golden years, they never had a technological revolution the way they west did.

> The South East Asians are literal mongrels with no innovations of their own.
> They're also considered the ugliest people on the planet outside of the deepest parts of Africa.

> Out of all of Asia, only Japan has continued to produce their own original ideas.
> Japan has remained its own country despite having some of the worst natural resources on the planet.
> Japan managed to conquer the Chinese and everyone else with a fraction of their number.
> Every other Asian is still butthurt about it.

If you're a Chink, a Gook, or a SEAnigger, you need to get out of this thread right now. Even niggers are above you filthy savages. This thread is for WHITES and NIPS and everyone else FUCK OFF.

Heroic Spirit Min Su Lee when?

10.0 thread.

What's the context of this screen?

I'm 70% into HA but I don't remember this

All of her skills are shit, don't bother
Just let her remain in My Room as she wants.

Neat, I guess that finally answers that question. Got a link to the RAW?

OTP.

Alternate costumes soon.

> Japan
> Smart

The Tokugawa Government literally held them back from moving forward innovationally for centuries. There's still many political parties in Japan who badly want to go back to the feudal system who simply can't because of their economy being so reliant on technology.

Japan is a disgusting nation of backwards hicks and you're retarded for loving them you literal weaboo

after mistyshadowy and fallenwingsyuuki

>my Magnum opus is going to be a homo chart
Ok

Herc really doesn't deserve his 10.0 status while Ibaraki isn't listed as a 10.0 when she is the best 4* in the entire game.

What kind of shampoo do you think he uses?

Who is this again?

Go for arts up or def up first, save 3rd skill for last

> CHING CHANG CHONG
What's that I'm reading? Sorry, I don't speak "assblasted Chinaman".

Is running a Carmilla Liz team work-able

I wanna do it for memes

1 > 2 > 3.

Arts boost first for obvious reasons.
Defense buff second in case you're using Black Grail or she's taunted, though she still has high HP.
Attack debuff on kings third because it's unlikely you're going to bring her to that fight in the first place.

Fuck off Min Su Lee

>he got the full meme one with Roland instead of the good one
I can't believe he isn't doing this on purpose

Pshhh
Nothing personnel kid

Damn.... I had no idea the average /fgog/ poster was so deep and philosophical...

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Well I mean, I guess Liz can boost her attack and has a slightly lower star weight to barely assist in Carmilla being a DPS?

could Uchia Mandara kill Servant?

imgur.com/a/LNEbx

post the comic with her walking into Gudao's room and then Dantes is there

should be one of the top results on Twitter if you search her nightless caster name in jp

> Assassin Modifier
> DPS
> when a Lancer is there

user.,,

>Even niggers are above you filthy savages.
T. a literal nigger named Abdullah

I'm not even Asian. Just because you so desperately want to be Japanese doesn't mean anyone who tells you Nipland is fucking shit is from another Oriental country.

No user.Could any servant kill uchiaha madara?

> when she is the best 4* in the entire game.

Anyone have a bigger version of the image there?

When are they gonna refresh the English Da'Vinci Shop REEEEEEEE

Come back when Herc is a big boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WowfknNHqUs

Can the tieba leaker/translator atleast stay?

WHAT'S BEST NP CHAAAAAAAAANT????

> I'm not even Asian.
Sure you're not.
Do you know what makes Nips better than the rest of you? They're actually smart enough to learn from white people, and use that to make their own shit. Like cars and crap.

Chinks can copy shit, sure, but it took them forever to figure it out. And when they finally did, you got "MADE IN CHINA" - the absolute worldly mark of a product that's complete crap.

Whites > Nips > Niggers > Central Asians > SEANiggers > Abos

That's your official list right.

Come back when she can solo pre-nerf Nero.

She could. She can solo anything in the game. She also isn't forced to use her bond lv10 CE which makes her even better for events that have CEs with attack boosts.

Behold the sacred line (female)!

>Herckek
>soling pre-nerf nero

>Whites > Nips > Niggers > Central Asians
no you fucking nigger, I don't usually post when you shit on chinks but at the VERY FUCKING LEAST we are better than sandniggers and literal niggers

DW gives us a chance to do the Pre-nerf Nero fight again.

How would you approach it this time?
No Merlin allowed

Thanks
Gonna post this in kikebook
t. min su lee

Double Merlin

> Smart enough to learn from white people

Literally read up on their history.

They Rejected Westerner's for so damn long and that cycle only broke when Nobunaga took charge, then Hideyoshi continued it, then the Tokugawa took over and went 'FUCK THAT' and pushed back into a massive regression.

Only when the West started pushing in ages later did they have to catch up to the rest of the world again, against their will mind you, and it meant the death of the entire Shinsegeumi who desperately wanted to prevent it.

The Japanese hate progressing. They're worse than sloths.

You know nothing about Japan if you think it's worth anything you slav. Now go fuck your Daikamura while shouting for your Imouto to finger your asshole.

>niggers higher than anything except abos
kek

No she can't, show me ONE servant that managed it during that time. ONE.

And the sacred line (male)!

>i'm not asian
>proceeds to admit that he's a chink the next post
What did he mean by this?

>solo pre-nerf Nero
Literally impossible.

>tfw my autismlist have transformed into sacred line

Oh well. Do you even guys want me to keep update this?

>got cucked from the gae list
I feel like a Medeafag now.

> VERY FUCKING LEAST
HAHAHHA
You are BELOW nigger tier.

Do you know what I can do with a nigger? I can make it throw a ball for me. I can give it a gun and point it at something. I can stick it on menial tasks for low wages, as long as it can afford a bit of beer. So long as you don't give the damn things welfare and don't try to fuck them - halfbreeds are the worst - they're perfectly usable.

Chinks whine. You moan. You complain. You're smart enough to do shit, but you have no ambitions and no culture left. You leech off of the white man just like niggers do, and you're not even entertaining. You can't produce anything. You're filth.

>everyone who replies to you is the same person

Memelist guy should make her 10.0 too honestly, 9.0 is way too low.
Herk will always be 10.0 for me though.

Has anyone here rolled Columbus?

It bothers me that Melt, Nightingale, and Drake are so close to Kiara and Medb, yet the first three are way better options.

>a literal nigger is so pathetic he have to pretend to be white in order to prove he's better than chinks
Okay jamal

>the good one
>implying they're not all memes

Sure keep updating the female one we need some shitposting from time to time

Post Supports!

AAAA AAAA KOROSU KOROSU KOROSUUU AAAAAAAA OUTRAGE AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ACHILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS AAAA

wrong general

They're different levels of memes

>Apoc airs this saturday
>Everyone is "WTF I LOVE FRAKENMOE"

Glad I got her during Valentine's day 2015.
Please let her be a swimsuit

Fallenwings Yuuki is my waifu!

Which Madara are we talking about?

NA general is two threads down

>tsun
>ROMA
What? He even gives you the entire Roman Empire and Romance in Valentines.

Tamamo + Double Merlin stall meme
Though Jeanne is better for that now I guess.

add pic related too

Gonna roll a single at the story gacha, let's see if I can get him

Merlin + Mashu + Tamamo

You spend almost 2 months saying that you were gonna do it what did you expect.

Holders of the Gold Man.
AWAKEN.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to imply that Herc shouldn't be a 10.0. I just meant he shouldn't be a 10.0 while Ibaraki herself isn't listed as a 10.0.

Hey

Leaked image of swimsuit Raikou

Post that in NA thread and watch them actually believe that.

Reminder that Swimsuit Raikou will be wearing panties with Kintoki's face on them

>try to summon Gil as my first 5*
>Get Altera instead
>Pick Redman for my free 4* because no 4*
Is there a worse feeling?

Raikou is not even out in NA. Why would they care?

Are there any pictures of Takao's most recent Sakuras? I wanna know how high I should set my expectations for Parvati.

So what is everyone doing while shitposting? Also JPfags post support

I'm tidying my collection of JAVs

Which servant would you fuck and in which position?
Helena and full Nelson here

The whole Stella chant

>grailed Jeanne Alter memer
>gameplayfag
Kill yourself

> that Cu
Misora (Prototype)?

Here you go, user.

Bazett fucking when

My cat named Atalanta just died. Pls post cute pics of evil cat to help the pain go away.

Master Gachas soon(TM)