Have car about to have no car

Well Veeky Forums, my doggo is going into kidney failure and I can't afford the procedures necessary to keep him alive. He's only 8 months old.

I've got my 78' Pontiac Grand LeMans that I've decided to get rid of to keep my buddy alive. Overall this situation sucks so let's have a Veeky Forums humor thread to raise some spirits

>pic related, my battle buddy at the vet

dude just buy a new dog lmao

Just run the dog over after feeding him a goodbye steak

Fuck the other two guys.

Do you have someone trustworthy lined up for your car?
And is the vet reputable?
Is there perhaps someone who won’t scalp you on the surgery?

That was my first thought

My manager (I'm a middle manager at a factory in Hudson), is gonna give me a few thousand for it. He'll be able to repaint it, so it'll look good when I see it parked in his spot at work.

that pupper is like 1,000x better than a fuckin Grand Lemans

glad you made the only correct choice and decided to help pupper

you can always pick up another shitbox

>tfw my dog is the only thing I'd give my car up for to keep with me

How much is the surgery

bout tree fiddy

Your car is a piece of shit, won't love you or lick peanut butter off of your pecker.

I think the choice is clear, help your buddy out.

That sounds excruciating.
But your doggo/battle pupper will be grateful.

Is there any way you could potentially get him to agree to put a clause in that says he has to make an offer for the same amount it was sold to him for plus parts and oil and shit in a certain number of years?

I hope the surgery goes well and your cute pupper comes out feeling like a new dog OP.

They can't tell me much beyond expensive. He's a purebred.

Not a bad idea...

>falling for the purebred meme

Sorry but mutts live way longer and are almost universally much healthier dogs. With purebreds you can usually *predict* what will go wrong with them, but with mutts you normally don't have to.

>mahnigga
If he's costin u this much now you'll be selling your house in 7 years

why does he being a purebred matter? lol

If it’s dialysis, yes it’ll be expensive, but we’re talking either keeping the dog alive in preparation for his kidneys to return to normalcy or prolonging and reducing pain in his final stage... you should find out. You should also look into a transplant, definitely if it’s final stage pain treatment... it might cost you the same but you’ll at least have a chance at success vs just preparing for death.

I’d pitch in for you though.

My guess is they cant go to Chinatown and buy some dead mutt for its kidney

Who's the impostor which one do I shoot

probably the phoneposting faggot OP since the filename is a unix timestamp with an m on the end

me n my brother
whatchoo gonna do about it fag

Maybe don't get a pet if you can't afford one? Its like raising a child. Millennials are fucking retarded. All I know is that you are going to die poor

Did you autistic faggots ever consider that maybe he is selling some guns and his old car to finance the operation? You know how much specialty dog surgery costs?

2bh most people couldn't afford $10,000 surgery for a pet

most people are like 2-3 paycheques away from being homeless

All the money in the world and they can't even shekel out for decent surgery lmao.

I like dogs but hate vidya gayms

purebreds are literally the product of inbreeding which is a great way to cause health problems

I pooped today

Two thumbs up.

A literal shitpost...

Get another dog you fucking nigger

on the up side, maybe your next car won't be a total piece of shit.

are you for real or are you just /k/rossposting?

Dont sweat OP, your battle buddy will liveR to see another day.

Godspeed, OP. I'll ask my mom to pray for your pupper, since G_d doesn't appear to hear mine.
As evidenced by
not every man is as loyal to his best friend as you are. I wish you and your doggo all the happiness.

S-s-stop it. I didn’t come here for feels. I swear I’m not crying. I swear

>selling car so your dog can live maybe 18 months longer
>giving money to the animal jew

my dog was put down some time ago, yet before before putting him down slightly retarded family paid at least $1500 to stuff him with drugs every day. (and that was in country where vets are generally cheap)

seriously, don't fall for the "it's worth to spend every cent on rescuing my pet" meme

F

We recently had to put down my doggo due to cancer. Hope your doggo had a long healthy life

My Dalmatian is pure bred and he has never been to the vet for anything beyond a checkup.

Get a new dog mate

and don't get attached to pets, they don't live that long you'll suffer anyway once they die and will die.

He didn't say that every dog gets sick - but you have a lot of diseases, bone problems and so on that is very prevalent in many races. Heck, your dalmatian race is plagued by stuff like skin cancer, bladder stones and more. Not every dog has it, but the chances of them getting it is a lot bigger with a purebred like the dalmatian vs. a mixed race/mutt

No car and no guns? Goddamn OP

i dont like dogs so much but that doggo looks real cute.

spending money on pets for anything other than sustenance is pants-on-head retarded.

He won't survive with any sort of a proper life. Best give him a comfortable goodbye now, and resolve to feed your next dog properly.

If its several thousand dollars of guns PLUS a ~$5000+ car OP seriously needs to bite the bullet and accept that dogs are not people and are just not worth that much.

i suppose that is true especially with breeds like german shepherds, really does depend the dogs ancestors too though, generally you can go back 10-20 generations and know what each dog was with a good pure bred.

why get a pet if you can't afford it?
i spent $1600 on my feral cat when it got bitten by a snake.

Yep. It's not worth it in the end. Let doggo go, op.

Poor doggo hope everything works out.

Just make some sorta gofundme type thing.
Hell I'd way rather donate for some dudes doggo, so he can keep his car/guns, than half the fucking tards that seek gibs for their potato kids etc.

>be me
>have dogger health insurance

Sorry OP, I hope for the better