ITT we post police cars

ITT we post police cars.

The best police cars are seized vehicles that the cops think are badass and then turn into cop cars there are so many examples I'm not even gonna bother posting one.
However, I will post the best fleet cop car ever.

Crown Vic is the only correct answer

>Fpbp

Mine's better

grrr

fun fact, the car mad max drives was actually used as a police interceptor in Australia

same with the 4 door falcons, they were also used as police cars.

Saw a lot of these sneaky cockfuckers on way to Florida. Livery looks fantastic on the current gen Charger.

/Thread

It's got an LS-fucking-3

Literally the best NA variation of the god engine, in a fucking bolis car. 420hp and 550+ nm if torque makes for a cop car thats can cruise comfortably at 200+km/h and a factory limiter of 257kmh. I used to own one if these, they are fuckin sick cars.....

Untill you have to replace a tail light or a shock and it cost you an entire fortnights pay for a simple repair.....

but it doesnt even come with a waifu in uniform tho

Jajaja

lol!! skoda, probably a 1,9 tdi too !

in all fairness tho, every this or that year a new car maker comes along with a better bid, so the norwegian police robots can be seen in volvos and volkswagens as well.

i'm just shilling for bmw

3.6 FSI, AWD.

>eminent domain
How to spot a third world shithole.

>laughs in 5.7l

Im assuming you guys have very low crime statistics, because no criminal ever would respect a cop showing up in a fucking 206

Yeah. Try finding one now that isn't a donk or junk.

And I assume the opposite for the US.

niggers gonna nig

As faggy as the car is, its a bad idea to mess with guardia civil. Maybe not as bad as Americans tho we don't get shot, there's policĂ­a local which we take less seriously

Based carabineros
chile is such a cool country

Poverty gonna crime, negros are just the most affected by it. But the problem is a general one with society. Uncompromised individualism and egoism also create social friction.

These days I normally see 5 Series Estates but this is the eternal meme UK police car. Diesel.

Well Lets see how many good crown vics are left when the latest version is twenty years old

Same can be said for the crown vic

>Raising money.
>The car is a Maserati.

*sneaks up behind u*

I think it was some promotional stunt/charity related thing. Too lazy to google it

RIP

Not seized either, many states ordered 40-50 of these each for interceptors.

This particular one sure has a long way here and possibly a very interesting history on its back.

Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 CDI 4Matic!

P71 master race checking in

Sneaky fuckers.

Ok, so you apprehend a criminal with your partner, where the fuck do you put him, does the car come with a katana so you can chop him up in pieces and put him in those boxes the RX7 has in the back

literally same function as a police bike but safer. writing tickets. if you need to make an arrest you call it in on the radio.

Japan's police force is national, not split up by state like the US. Chances are they don't even need to stop you, just send a team of cops to your house with a video camera so the footage of your arrest can be broadcast on TV.

Definitely on my list of cars to own

>undercover without steel wheels
DEVILISH

>tfw you want to post some sissy yuro police cars from your country but you know the americans will bully you..

I have huge hard on for completely civilian looking units. Especially "performance" cars. I'd post a pic of a burgundy stock wheeled Taurus SHO cop car if I could find it

my city is increasingly using undercover units as regular patrol units and it really rubs me the wrong way
something just isn't right about it

Man unmarked cars are the worst, it's not even an honest practice in my opinion, police should always make their presence obvious.

Some of these were even manuals.
IIRC the only things they had different from a "standard" Z28 is that all of them were hardtops (of course) and had heavy-duty alternators.

>Literally the best NA variation of the god engine,
Second best.
LS7 exists.

But then you'll see them and follow the law and they don't want that they want to take your money in yet another form of obligatory taxation via fines.

My boss told us a story about his brother in law who got pulled over by police for flashing other motorists with his highbeams. There was a speed trap and he was warning them to slow down. Cops tried to charge him with "obstruction of justice" because they said he was impeding their ability to their job. He argued that all he was doing was getting people to slow down and follow the law, and they hated this idea so much that they fought him in court for 1.5 years. Finally the charges were dropped because the charging officer had lied about some other things he'd done, which fucked his credibility, but if he hadn't the guy probably would've been convicted.

TL;DR Fuck the police anymore, they're supposed to be public servants and 90% of them act like the fucking shitlord Sheriff of Nottingham.

t. someone who used to stand up for police and now finds their entire institution increasingly useless and offensive

Yeah, because he was a police officer.

Don't be too harsh, most kids don't even know that Mad Max was a movie - they think Road Warrior was the first in the series.

>but if he hadn't the guy probably would've been convicted
Nah. This has been tried before and gone to the Supreme Court and precedent is clear. Informing others of the location of police is protected speech under the 1st Amendment. You've only got a problem if you try to lie and say you had an equipment malfunction which will get you a fix-it ticket.

Canadian here, we don't have rights.

And they basically downgraded the charge from "obstruction of justice" to "improper use of a signaling device" because apparently there's a section in the Highway Traffic Act that they loosely interpreted. Effectively, it says you can't have WHITE LIGHTS of alternating patterns on the FRONT of your vehicle, which is really meant to ensure people have red or amber turn signals ONLY.

Cops bent that wording to say that his on-off-on-off of his highbeams was a violation of the law. I think the Judge was probably so fucking disgusted with the pigs' slippery tactics that she threw out the case on its face, let alone the one asshole's record for lying while on the stand.

Provable false.
But this is Veeky Forums not the board that shall not be named so I'll post some car stats to balance this out.

The 2016 Ford Police Interceptor
Looks similar to this Explorer, slightly different headlightsAWD
270-350 lbs torque
305-360 hp (ecoboost version is the faster number)
0-60 6.4 seconds
130 mph top speed
4,638 lbs curb weight. (No people/equipment)
I imagine its a bit slower with loads of equipment in it, but still, pretty capable vehicle.

lmao get the fuck out of here with your reddit tier images

>not accounting for the fact that wealthy blacks are only wealthy because they're more successful criminals than poor blacks

The $85,000+ blacks are dealing in stolen Lambos and cocaine.

Blacks are also not the most effected by poverty in the US. There are far more poor whites than there are blacks at all.
Yes blacks are disproportionately more likely to be in poverty when data is sorted by race, but that doesn't mean they're more effected by it. Whites are.

rx7s had a choice of back seats or lock boxes

Nice evidence fagit

Anyway.
I hate that they use the Explorer platform. I see these things all over the place being driven by normies and have to assume they're undercover cars until I can get close enough to prove otherwise. They look pretty badass though, like most of the new stuff. If you were stupid enough to try running I guess your best option to get away from these bricks is twisty roads and skill. Your car better be a rocket too.
1. No plates
2. No chase policy
3. Rocket car
4. Have rainman tier knowledge of the road system.
5. Place to hide car, a building or a shed, a tarp in the woods. Secret underground Batcave.
I fantasize about this a lot.

I remember a guy in my neighborhood had one. Blues Brothers treatment, sprayed over emblems and ragged, but when he popped the hood, Paxton SN95

Another sneaky one. They also have some with sled decks and really hidden lights.

Day of the rake when

WHATS THAT SHIT on the hood?

How the fuck can you tell?

The strobes on the mirrors are a dead giveaway. Usually you can see their instruments on the dash. Even ignoring the vehicle you can tell it's a cop by their body language and the way they drive. Dat superiority complex.

it was called mad max 2 in Australia, why did they call it road warrior for Americans?

As big of dicks as they can be, I don't like that the NY staties are going with gold over black on all their newest cars instead of the gold and blue they've used for decades.

How about an actually fast interceptor

Why don't you post one then?

regular cop car in pooland

and alfas...
1750 tarbo
yeah, Cop told me they break all the time and are rarely seen on the streets

i wondered this too

i guess its an air deflector?
or maybe a fancy light bar thing?
radar? idk

Pull over and make way

Waddup fellow Calgarian
I feel like I see more E-Series vans than anything else. I especially love their unmarked Tauruses that are still glaringly obvious cop cars in nonstandard colours and such.

talked to a cop once they give the charger cars to the rookies. with all the extra cop gear inside the cab, around the driver, it's a cramped and uncomfortable fit. The rookies think they're getting something cool and happily accept. the higher ups get SUVs

ayyyyy Albghanistan. Those blue and yellow fuckers have already got me a few times.

is that plastic on the hood supposed to be a splitter of some sort? plz explain japanesu technorogy to a filthy gaijin