nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-ducati-streetfighter-848/6328619407.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yamaha

1st for the big red pig

post bike

I kinda like it

White cruisers are superior friend :)

Postin'

>how good are you at riding with that extra 125lbs on the back, if its a real woman, lets say shes 150lbs, how well can you correct with that, do you even practice that situation, in the moment when the shit hits the fan do you make good decisions?

youtube.com/watch?v=1aVtVX1-j5E&feature=youtu.be&t=32

That scrambler looks like it might have actually seen a tiny bit of dirt.
What is this brave new world.

Gonna go out for a 32° midnight ride.
You anons have fun. And remember, use layers for warmth.

I wanna prolapse your asshole

this. post a shot from behind.

I have those same boots

Yeah the vertigo's are great

What's up with all the faggots on sport bikes?

What did you expect?

great photo

Not much from a bunch of double standard neckbeards I guess

what did he mean by this

nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-ducati-streetfighter-848/6328619407.html

Should I lads? Since my Guzzi is kill and I need a replacement

Exactly what it says.

Thanks
What u ride?

they fun

how many photos did you buy?

I'm this guy

wish i had friends to take cool riding photos of me

>be at work
>talking to co-worker about bikes
>brings up how he wants a Harley now
>ask him why would he do something so stupid
>rides out argument about resale value
>gently let him know thats a stupid way Jews take your sheckles
>try to convince him there's far superior options for cruisers
>he'll have none of that malarkey!

We all know he's trying to "be a cool Harley guy" because the boss has one.

But he's also a 300+lb black guy who swore he did 220 on his stock busa and thinks dinosaur bones were placed in the dirt to test our faith

How was your day at work so far lol

he paid for those pics

Dicks in ur ass?
Eww

Any that I thought were good, like 6 total.

That hrc scheme is so sexy

Did you ride your bike today?

Well that was great, fucking headlight go out as I'm doing 100 or so.
Crept my ass back home. I know what the problem is and I thought I fucking fixed it.
God dammit, why can't I win, just once.

See It was a little below freezing, but I thought fuckit, I can man up and have a little fun. But no, someone out there hates me and no fun is allowed.

Get an LED light.

nope

It's not the light itself.
There's wires in the run switch that turn the light off when you start the bike.
The solder point was fucked up, so I went in there and fixed it. Or at least I thought I did.

Wut bike

>when asked, opine that cruiser riders are fags
>when photographed, are riding sportbikes
which double standard are you talking about?

CBR954
I know what I'm gonna do, but can't until it's light out.
I have one other small issue, but it's not really a problem, so I'm gonna live with it for now.

if you're under 30 they're not uncomfortable so there's no real reason not to get them

>inb4 revs trigger my autism i need to be making peak power at 2500RPM

Hey sixshock

Hey Keeno :^)

Pretty much this, I like Harley's and all but look at my road star for example. In 2001 it had a bigger motor, just about the same sound, and more features than the comparable Harley at the time AND you have the reliability of the yamaha motor with tons of inexpensive aftermarket parts for it for customization AND it was also built in the USA and sold for thousands less than the softails it was directly competing against back then. Fast forward 16 years and I bought it for next to nothing in incredibly good condition with super low mileage. The same year Harley in the same condition with similar mileage would have cost me at LEAST $8000 because muh Harley badge, muh heritage, muh sons of anarchy.

That being said next time I go to the NPA auction in San Diego I'm going to buy a cheap street 750 and cafe the fuck out of it.

do you think demo frequents dbt?

On the other hand you're riding a "we can do it better" clone of a design that's already flawed in the first place, and the reasons for it being flawed are "muh heritage" and "muh heritage alone".

It's the bike equivalent of a japanese guy putting on a cowboy hat and walking around tokyo saying "howdy" to everyone

Yes

Hey guys, every time I go to the tail of the dragon one of you fuckers almost cross the line and side swipe my shit as you barely have time to "pop up" from your corner lean. Just want to remind you guys that if you hit my shit the car will win. I stay on the right side of the yellow lines but not every car up there does.. Yall are cray

>riding in the rain

I'm not trying to die

>americans

I totally forgot he has a bike.
Haven't thought about him in a while cause youtube a shit.

dis

if you're going to ride a jap bike ride a jap bike, not a yamaharley

i have respect for vmax riders
i have a small bottle of diesel and gravel in my pocket for whatever-star riders

>Americans

>not intentionally cracking the throttle to crack your rear end loose on the slick road.

Do you hate fun?

T
H
I
S

I can see what you're saying to a degree but the difference is I'm doing literally the exact same thing on a bike that's better built and objectively better in every way for several thousand dollars less than the other guys. I love Harley's, I really do. There's a 2016 road glide in my showroom rn that I want to buy in the worst way but I don't want the payment and have a bike that I'm perfectly happy with.

i swear these tires fling mud everwhere
even if the road isnt all too dirty ti begin with

aren't cruisers just what you get if you take all of the following factors to their logical extreme?:
>low end torque and power
>comfortable seating position
>stable steering geometry
>weight making it hard for the wind to blow around
harley may have done it first but it doesn't mean that a jap company turning all the same knobs in the same directions should end up with a bike that looks significantly different.

Right? I'll admit it scared the fuck outta me the first time I accidentally did it on the road star though because of how heavy the damn thing is. I forget about the fuck you amounts of torque that thing has.

It does because narrow angle V twins are garbage

Narrow Vs on metrics are only made to sell to retards who think everything that looks like a harley is a harley.

If you take this to its logical conclusion, someone on a honda hornet is doing the same thing (riding in comfort) on a bike that's better in every way by not being constrained to copying the harley look and all the vibey, poorly handling characteristics that come from that.

>V anythings

those are called cantleans

their problem is not leaning enough to stay inside the corner, so they're actually taking a wider turn than the road.

Most of the vstar line is designed to look like a harley, and bought by people who want to look like they bought a harley but don't want to pay for one.

Yeah but if you like the more classic styling of your typical cruiser I don't see the problem. Where I have problems with it is when people take the road star for example and remove all the badges, put a fuck huge batwing fairing on it, and mount Harley bags on it. That's where I look at it like "if you went to that length to make it look like a Harley why didn't you just save your money a bit longer and buy a Harley" there's a guy that frequents my shop who also rides a road star who has about $8000 in to it just to make it look like a Harley. I'm talking custom silver and black "anniversary" paint job, Harley bags, Harley tank from an FLHTCU, AND batwing fairing from the same ultra. He would have saved money by just buying a used ultra to begin with. That's where I see the shit being pointless.

They're smart people, then.

Cool bike

Indian did it before harley, and better. Still the case today honestly

Yeah that roadmaster is fucking sweet

>blunderbuss exhaust
Hmmm/10

It's ok.
The Springfield is pretty great. But chief classic is best.
Less weight and no unnecessary bells n whistles like the pricier models

To each their own though

>classic styling
*harley styling

Classic styling is more than just harley. People buy metric V twins to look like harley riders on the cheap, and that's about it.

Luckily Harley is losing its ass to Indian.
The future looks good

generally the behavior you're describing is seen as a bad thing - e.g., people buy fake jordans who want to look like they bought jordans but don't want to pay for them.

but I think the argument being made here is that the vstars are higher quality than the harleys as well as being cheaper.

wouldn't that be an odd situation, if the fake jordans were higher quality than the real jordans? world is a strange place where people would continue to buy jordands.

I mean not really. I sell motorcycles for a living and while the Harleys sell better for obvious reasons a lot of the people that I've sold metric cruisers to such as the stratoliner or the VTX1800 for example are actually coming off of Harley's because of reliability issues along with being fed up with the current state of the Harley dealer network. Another thing I see a lot is people like me with the thought process of why the FUCK would I spend the extra money on something objectively worse just because it has the Harley badge. Of course there are those that buy them because "hurrrrrr it looks like a Harley" but that's a relatively low percentage of those that buy the metrics.

This

>tfw no vtwin sportbike

Why not buell?

PENTS COME TO ME

Ohhh close

Cezch em

fuck maybe this time.....
honda a best

Go away fat nigger

they're just worse, if i wanted a snowflake bike i'd get the aprilia and have a better bike

be nice to SAnon, he's one of the less shit tripfags and makes nice webums

Trying to get some greasy nigger cock eh?

m-maybe
SAnon come to Australia and fuck me

Does my BBC (Big Boer Cock) bother you?

i own a crf20L, sort of a lrp i suppose

but i do need a brp too. i just do.

>tonight ond dbt
>fat neckbeards and gay crocodile hunters

I was in Perth once, visiting my family. Dropbears almost got the drop on me.

>tfw beard so big beans think it grows on my neck

No.
I did the last 6 days though.

>the boer
>a tripfag
pick one

tfw no qt twink ethiopian kang dbt poster

Shitbobber 4 lyf. Until I buy a shovelhead in the summer

I meant fuckin
well not even namefag
webm maker face shower

it's ok, I'm just messing