Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →
Birthday Queen Sayaka and her manlet husbando edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Kodaka's interest for next DR game is a fighter
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/162637537258/asking-kodaka-kazutaka-about-7-years-of-dangan

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_YNUJQU8gGfhOmDEtETSHGlQV8TlGPKW5eqhSEX9r2s/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit
twitter.com/ndrv3en
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157752291345/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157846013180/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside
docs.google.com/document/d/1HfkK2X_McGlHUmnZqDnmDEeDVmXXE6uTGKfKVYM5edk/edit
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3297895
twitter.com/L_S_D_
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NA9PxwgcjtjwmVHrceizzi25oGleDIwy7WYK09HiOUs/htmlview
imgur.com/QQw3RNJ
youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI
youtube.com/watch?v=tLLEq6Y_c3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

MONACA~!!!

Mugi!

best pairing!

I want Naegi to his cock into Sayaka's ass!

Posting best girl!

Ouma!

>all this pain in the OP
Jesus Christ

But anyways, from the previous thread before ...

Which dangan boy would make the best Man-Servant(maid) to the mistress Celes~?

Ishi![Embed]

Wew.... user this is a blueboard

>posts too early
>links to the wrong previous thread
[Embed]

nice job

This is too lewd

The best maid!

It's probably best to forget about that thread anyways.

>ywn beed in Miu's thighs
>ywn Ouma between your legs

why live

One user translated some parts of Amami's profile from the artbook months ago, that's how we know.

Here's a rundown of the important stuff
>-Piercings and intentionally fluffed hair were made to show he values fashion and appearances highly
>-His shirt was designed by a high school businessman
>-His pants were made with the Islamic style in mind
>-He hates the handmade sweater: A warm sweater that someone somewhere put their heart into knitting. It's unknown who it was knitted by, so this love of unknown origin feels heavy, which makes you recoil reflexively
>-His talent room has a treasure chest full of coins which "resembles the spoils of adventure"
>The rest is uninteresting entirely, including the rest of the talent room

Looking through this right now. Things of note on the page with the relationship chart:
>----------Amami is mentioned to be putting on a brave and composed face while his memories come back
>-He decided to do the investigation alone not only because he doesn't trust the others but also because he doesn't think they trust him
>-The book outright mentions the possibility of Amami lying about his travels and his potential talents
>-It also mentions the possibility that Amami doesn't actually want to know the truth or have it be known
>-The one chart is the list of talents that came up during his FTEs and other events: Young Master, Traveler, Spy, Bad Luck, Bad Brother, Big Brother, Adventurer, Siscon, and Nail Artist

Reminder to remove the DR3 episodes from the op as they are garbage and both us and series newcomers would be better off pretending they never happened

Cute

God I wish he would his cock right in my mouth.

I can't wait for the DR fighter so I can use Amami's SHSL Spy skills combined with his SHSL Adventurer abilities.

>When did it imply this?

Same. I'm ready.

>ywn your dick into either of them
>ywn just be either of them
It's unfair.

Seems like the rest of that paragraph implies he's getting memories back of his implanted talent, not of the previous killing game, given that it goes into what his supposed talent could be.

No problem, I removed it from the OP pastebin.

here's Amami's profile in case someone wants to translate it entirely

gonna go kms, i can't deal with this bros

I want Meaty to strip me and spank my ass so hard my cheeks turn red.

Many thanks

First page:
>-his uniform is too small because he grew so fast
>-he's barefoot because that's how it was in the forest. He thinks of shoes as decorations.

Second page:
>-he wants to be a gentleman to not disappoint his birth family
>-he noticed the Monokuma camera bugs at the start, but was unable to get a good look at them because they never stopped moving and were too fast, hence Iruma inventing the bug suction bottle.
>-his suit is expensive looking because it is, his birth family bought it
>-he's afraid of undermining what people want because people's ideas of gentleman are different

source?

Transcript update; Part 1 of CHAPTER 5!

Remember to View ----> Print Layout for better reading!

DRV3 PART 5-1 ( CHAPTER 5 PART 1 ): docs.google.com/document/d/1_YNUJQU8gGfhOmDEtETSHGlQV8TlGPKW5eqhSEX9r2s/edit?usp=sharing
INDEX W/ ALL PARTS: docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit
TWITTER FOR AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I UPDATE: twitter.com/ndrv3en

In this episode of Full House…
>Kaito’s getting salty
>Ouma's getting... something...?
>Kiibo almost dies
>Juice mispronounces the Gopher Plan's name the entirety of his video

I got two really cool people helping me out with the rest of the transcript (Tigerfag/Deadly Magic and user) so the rest should come a LOT faster than Chapter 4! Thanks to the both of them!

Remember, if anything looks wrong, tell me, please!

Thank you for this!

First page:
>-accessories all match and are supposed to resemble her southern home country
>-piercings may or may not have ceremonial meaning for her god
>-keeps art supplies on her at all times so that she can start to work anytime her god comes down to her
>-she was raised as a shrine maiden

Second page:
>-she went from shrine maiden to basically a priestess
>-the god is offhandedly commented to "sound very dangerous" by the writer
>-the delivery system going to her island's name, Dipsy, was chosen to mean something like "drunkenness", and it delivers all the necessary internal organs, blood, and children for ceremonies and rituals.
>-The blood ritual is twice a week and while things can be delivered, they often need to take sacrifices. These sacrifices, however, are required to not be killed. The writer then makes a joke to use the blood Momota coughs up.
>-her main purposes in the killing game are to find out what her god's ultimate message means and to keep everyone alive, which is why she founded the student council to keep the peace, even if "the decisions are left to God".
>-she encouraged the magic show because she thought it would bring people closer together

Thanks for this!

Also, Ouma has a very long speech full of exposition coming up that's probably a pain to transcribe. Someone has already translated it.

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157752291345/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157846013180/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside

It also may be a bit more accurate because it wasn't done on the fly. The Japanese text is there for reference.

Additionally, they did the post-trial as well.

docs.google.com/document/d/1HfkK2X_McGlHUmnZqDnmDEeDVmXXE6uTGKfKVYM5edk/edit

Hope this takes a bit off your load!

Fair warning that he draws some weird shit, and the original picture is still censored I think. I don't know if it's still somewhere on his twitter.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3297895
twitter.com/L_S_D_

Post Hoshi cats.

Are we dead?

yes

Did the user translate the underwear info for anyone?

Kaede - Cadbury Cream Egg
Amami - Junior Mints
Miu - Whatchamacallit
Oma - Gushers
Gonta - Butterfinger
Kiibo - Pop rocks
Tsumugi - dagashi variety pack, more than enough to share ;;
Saihara - 3 Musketeers
Korekiyo - Warheads
Angie - Almond Joy, sometimes she feels like a nut
Kaito - Mars bar
Tenko - Ring Pop
Maki - Godiva dark chocolate
Tojo - Lindor chocolate truffles
Hoshi - Candy cigarettes
Himiko - Pez and animal shaped gummies

This thread doesn't have the correct subject line and wasn't properly linked in the previous thread

Hopefully.

Korekiyo needs to be something more traditionally Japanese. Ouma is grape candy of some kind, and I think Saihara would be coffee flavored something.

I figured super sour because "ah yes human flavors"

Kuzu translated it quite long ago
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NA9PxwgcjtjwmVHrceizzi25oGleDIwy7WYK09HiOUs/htmlview

I want amami to suck on my toes, saihara to give me a back massage, and Kaito to nibble on my ears, all at the same time

Don't the ones in the profile say something different though?

Like in pic related. I know this art book description doesn't match the in-game description of Fukawa's underwear.

What if Juzo was actually dead?

Amami's blush is the most beautiful thing.

canon

I wanted Miu to use that awesome toilet...

Where exactly is this from and what does it say?

>Where exactly is this from
DRAE's art book

Don't forget Sonia dood. Every adventurer needs a princess.

>The original picture is still censored I think.
Nah.
imgur.com/QQw3RNJ

>you know remember the /drg/ epicmafia lobby

>Shinguji: Ah, Amami... you've returned from your trip, how far have you gone this time?
>Amami: South America. It was a pretty exciting trip.
>Shinguji: I see, I'm glad you're safe, there is a matter of which I wish to discuss with you.
>Shinguji: There seems to be a purpose to this journey but... were you able to achieve it?
>Amami: No... not yet.
>Shinguji: So, you have not given up, I see.
>Amami: Do you think it's foolish, unreasonable?
>Shinguji: No... let me say this, "It is also a beautiful figure of a human being."
>Shinguji: I want to keep on supporting you as a friend.
>Amami: Haha... that's very encouraging.
>...I talked with Shinguji about the people I've met during my journey.

CANON

These siscons were too pure for this world. May they find their sisters together in the bonus mode AU when they travel together.

>tfw they both missed chiaki's christmas party

Why do my darling children make me sad

MY MAN

Most of them died...

I knew Amami missed it because he was traveling and Kaede was waiting for him to come back while saving a piece of cake for him, but I didn't know Shinguji was also absent.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI

>She saves a piece of cake for him
C-cute

>Amami: Ah, Shinguji-kun...something occurred a long time ago... you were absent, weren't you?
>Shinguji: I just got back from some fieldwork last night.
>Shinguji: It looks like Amami has also come back, how far have you gone this time?
>Amami: South East Asia, I just came back the day before yesterday though...
>Amami: I'm also planning on leaving again tomorrow, guess it was a mistake.
>Shinguji: You... you're flying around quite busy.
>Shinguji: It may not be in my place to say so, but that would be unpleasant, do you not find it unreasonable?
>Amami: Well, I have plenty more places to go to, isn't it the same for you, Shinguji?
>Shinguji: I would answer with "that's right" of course, there are many more important purposes as well as research.
>Amami: Besides research... is there a purpose?
>Shinguji: Kukuku... when I look at you, I feel wonder and want to get close to you...
>Shinguji: You fly around the world no matter the purpose... I suppose.
>Amami: Haha, as expected, I guess I observe people pretty well.

1/2

Stop being lewd tokoposter

>Amami: ... Do you have any siblings?
>Shinguji: Yes, I have one older sister, why do you ask?
>Amami: Well... do you have a good relationship with your older sister?
>Shinguji: I guess it's pleasant... my older sister is important to me... very important.
>Amami: If Shinguji-kun says so, then it may be possible for you to understand...
>Shinguji: I know we already talked about this, but could the reason you fly around the world be surrounding siblings?
>Amami: I guess it's something like that.
>Shinguji: I see... I can solve the mystery of your loneliness. Then you will be unable to stop even if you feel unhappy.
>Shinguji: I have a similar feeling about sisters.
>Amami: Haha, I don't think I'll be able to show you some form of understanding.
>Shinguji: By the way, the reason you feel unhappy... is it because of your brother or sister?
>Amami: Oh, sister.
>Shinguji: ...Huh.
>Shinguji: You seem passionate about this, so she must surely be a wonderful sister.
>Amami: That's right... although I could be more passionate.
>Shinguji: Kukuku, that's the spirit, I will not ask for details, but I will support you.
>Shinguji: Some day when you achieve your purpose... I will gladly talk to you regarding my sister's story.

2/2

NICE!

>I knew Amami missed it because he was traveling and Kaede was waiting for him to come back while saving a piece of cake for him
I heard they also ate that slice of cake together. Pretty cute stuff. Also while Tulpaman travels I think he was around for that party.

I love their interactions in bonus mode. It's heartwarming.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLLEq6Y_c3U

Someone who needs to be shown some physical affection without taking it to a romantic or sexual level I think

>Amami: ... Do you have any siblings?
>Shinguji: Yes, I have one older sister, why do you ask?
>>Amami: Well... do you have a good relationship with your older sister?
>Shinguji: I guess it's pleasant... my older sister is important to me... very important.
>Amami: If Shinguji-kun says so, then it may be possible for you to understand...

>Amami: Saihara-kun do you have any siblings?
>Saihara: No
>Amami: Then you'll never understand bye.

Kek I love Amami

Really weird shit. It's interesting.
I like his art style

Does anyone still plays it?

No

>Shinguji: Kukuku... when I look at you, I feel wonder and want to get close to you...
what did he mean by this?

It's been dead since like last September or so.

We could probably throw a game together if some people have nothing better to do.

I would like to play

Well, if there's more than you and I, sure.

I prefer in-character games, though.

Count me in, we could start a game in sandbox have it with characters.

I don't think danganmafia is a big as before, their dinner games were kinda lame.

canon

I mean I guess I can join.

Is is rp? Because I do not do rp at all

We've got an lobby, you know.

There's an old game that someone left open from forever ago, we could use that.

We need 8 people for that game, though.

Jesus, an old game? what happened to small ones?

I want Amami to find out Shinguji is a serial killer and try to execute him for it.

8p is pretty small.

In it's prime, /drg/mafia got like 15-16 people games.

Yeah, i know. I was there for the 20p games where we almost had 25p when that was the cap.

so, what lobby are you in?

I haven't bothered joining the old game yet.

Search for "/drg/mafia" to find the lobby.

No Amami will save his bro from himself somehow.

I think i found it.
I wanna see Korekiyo being Amami's Imouto all along.

Then he'll be his first male victim.

Press the green circle near the bottom of the join game screen.

There should be an old game left open by HopeBot.

what's the ship name for Amaguji?

All this cold war sides shit and Amaguji spam has made me really dislike the pairing.