Why do people hate him?

At a time when the UK was facing high inflation and high unemployment the Tories were going to fuck us over by staying in the European Fixed Exchange Rate Mechanism.

Soros literally saved us by forcing the pound to devalue so we could make our exports more competitive again to get us out of recession.

He literally did nothing wrong.

Infact, he's a goddamn hero and deserves a knighthood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhShuyX9Ud4&t=1s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
praisemonero.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> (((Soros)))

He saved you so you can still afford gibs for pakis

He uses his money to support his political views/candidates, and it's a disgusting practice and a huge travesty because his views/candidates do not align with ours.

He's a dude that conspiracy theorists and tin foil hatters like to hate on. The right wing in particular hates him because he's easy to project the image of "Nefarious Jewish Banker" on, and influence peddlers like the Koch-suckers or the DeVos clan are too accepted as orthodox to be the targets of right-wing fury.

But this is another /pol/ discussion on fucking Veeky Forums and it needs to go back there.

He's a boogie man to conservatives because Alex Jones said so, and they don't know how to use the Google machine because they're dumb.

Very complicated stuff

>implying he's not funding all of those leftist cancer protests
user pls, you can simply google it :^)

>But this is another /pol/ discussion on fucking Veeky Forums and it needs to go back there.

I posted the same thread on /pol/ but it got saged.

You mean Breitbart and Infowars? No need to use google, just bookmark those two and maybe the Washington Times and you're all set.

George Soros is an ultra rich leftist. They forget he was a major anticommunist and brought capitalism to eastern Europe. He is overrated though. There are bigger forces out there. Putin is certainly wealthier than him and so is Sheldon adelson

He was born on 1930.

If you can't figure out the why you are sleeping most heavily.

he is a self-admitted traitor to his own tribe, imagine how he considers out-groups
he financed, trained and directed the cadres behind coup d'etats across the world starting with serbia
his "NGOs" push an agenda directly opposite to ethnic national interests in various localities, their mission to undermine community cohesion or worse
he is a staunch supporter of globalism which is a code word for a totalitarian global state akin to communist dystopia
he pays thugs across the world to "protest" and sow chaos under the guise of whatever buzzword de jour
he is THE international terrorist

Ugh... No offense dude but you're really ignorant when it comes down to economics.

A devaluation of a currency is ONLY good when you're an export economy. The UK is an import economy because many manufacturers and other firms here rely on imports in order to stay competitive. Hence why prices (cost inflation) majorly rose ever since Brexit.

t. George Soros

Pretty much He uses his wealth for his own political ends, which may or may not be good. The alternative to mass immigration and multiculturalism is economic stagnation and eventual decline. Basically, he wants to liquidate societal cohesion and western culture in order to maintain profits for a few more decades. The alternative is the Japan model, where the stock market peaked over 25 years ago.

Selling out your social cohesion to maintain profits is an invitation to civil war and terrorism. Not just Muslim terrorism, but Christian terrorism too. Potentially centuries from now. The Troubles in Ireland are the result of differences between Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland, itself caused by the migration of Scots to Northern Ireland in the 1600s.

There will be ethnic or religious conflict between Christians and Muslims in Europe due to mass immigration in the next few centuries. But hey, that could be centuries from now so who cares?

He is obsessed with money.

That only goes to one place: evil.

>He is obsessed with money.
So is Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhShuyX9Ud4&t=1s

That was unwatchable. I could hear the kids mom downstairs cooking him tendies as he was talking

because of all the shady political stuff he gets up to, unless youre extremely liberal thats reason enough to hate him. that said, he is a genius that wrote the best book ever on markets(alchemy of finance).

Veeky Forums is only obsessed with buttcoin and roleplaying

He makes profit from peoples death, suffering and misery.

Jews and pol. If he were white he'd be s brilliant political mind who foresaw big government fucking up.

Normally this tinfoil theories rely on a lack of evidence to exist but this one just goes against macroeconomics. Lack of social cohesion and war is terrible for the economy. Ireland, Syria, Indonesia, in every instance of war the economy suffers and so do the investors.

Multiculturalism's and globalisation benefit to the economy from from not being isolationist. The wealth of nations comes from trade, this is a mathematically and historically proven fact.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage

You're projecting, I think you're a neo-nazi for having these outlandish opinions goyim.

Monero is the answer:
praisemonero.org/

He lied about being a Christian during the Holocaust, and stole his neighbor's shit. He referred to this as the "best time of his life"

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

Unless you're trading currencies which gives you incentives to short nations if you want to get ahead.

because he is paying muslims to come spread their disgusting ideology in white lands

making life more difficult for white people economically, socially, culturally and politically

>why hate?
Moronic knee-jerking right-wingers can't deal with the fact that a jew profited from incompetent European governments publicly stating that they would defend their currency rates no matter what. The dude is basically Trump, but competent.

Also, it is likely that some of the shill input comes from Russia, that can't forgive him pushing for scary democracy through non-profits.

>hurr durr, I am gonna opine on what a young jew-boy does to stay alive in Poland during the early 40s, from my basement.

Nobody hates him for his wealth and success.
He's funding feminism, anti-european, pro-immigration NGOs. Even his home country hates him.

wrong.

>waah his beliefs are different to mine!! How dare he do something that I would do if I was in his place!!!

Back to pol you go

Yes indeed lad, ole Soros is actually paying homeless people to be homeless as well as funding the Legion of Doom!

I hate him because I work in a field where British people often pay large amounts of money to other Europeans, and then sometimes want that money refunded. There was a pretty long stretch of time where the money they were refunded was significantly less than what they paid due to the pound devaluing. And guess who had to deal with the fallout?

I hate him because I am an ugly socially awkward white guy and if I can't blame my problems on a rich jew then I will have to take responsibility for my own failures.

>waah his beliefs are to replace native european population with africans and arabs, I shouldn't be a racist bigot so I'll gladly let some 3rd world savages destroy western civilization

You're either a nigger or a self hating white brainwashed by the same people you're here defending.
So you're basically subhuman either way.

That's your own fault sweetie

People who hate soros are those who despise the entrance of ME/africans/ect entering europe as it withers away. Soros and many leftist groups want these groups to enter to become replacement for decline of the native population. The alternative is decreasing immigration into europe and allowing the chinese/indians to simply buy it up in the next 50 yrs.

It is simply the last option (soros/multicult) to preserve the "western lifestyle", people have become comfortable with.

>ugly socially awkward white guy

T. ugly socially awkward white guy

He pretty much funds everything wrong with Europe.

>>ugly socially awkward white guy
>T. ugly socially awkward white guy

T. ugly socially awkward white guy

>hurr durr, I am gonna opine on what a young jew-boy does to stay alive in Poland during the early 40s, from my basement
He was a teenager during this, and in his book he claimed he enjoyed it, not liking a guy like that doesn't make me some "Alt-Righter" or some shit.

And why doesn't he just save the money he spends on politics and use it to go long?

Soros and other leftist groups want to let refugees in for humanitarian purposes, despite your need to feel prosecuted. Seeking refuge from a war zone is an internationally recognised human right.

Even if they did want to replace the entire population with Arabs, it would take centuries at present birth rates. In Germany alone Muslims are outnumbered 60 to 1.

>he claimed he enjoyed it, not liking a guy like that doesn't make me some...

He was 14 when the war ended. He was running around with fake papers, pretending to be Christian, taken care of by a Hungarian official that was cataloging Jewish property. If you believe this kid's experience of the war could be condensed into "I enjoyed it", you're a gullible fool. And... you've fallen for an Ann Coulter meme. I hate you simpletons with a fervour. Educate yourself FFS.

Multiculturalism is being used to dress up mass immigration, which will inevitably produce conflict. Multicultural countries don't last, and the only exceptions are Switzerland and Singapore.

In the short term, mass immigration is good because many of the immigrants are smart and hard working. The success of the US is at least partially because we have been taking in immigrants for centuries. In the long term it produces ethnic conflict, especially when immigrants don't integrate, which happens when they're a different religion or culture. MI5 released a report on Islamic terrorism in the west, and the typical terrorist was second or third generation immigrant, which indicates Muslims are not integrating.

Unless you can convince western Muslims to be atheists or accept secular law, there will be conflict.

What I mean by saying he said he enjoyed it, I mean he said it was the best time of his life

I am not "falling for the Ann Coulter meme," I don't care about how he made his money, he could have made his money from selling fast food or some shit, doesn't change the fact that he is sick in the head

Also, I'm pretty sure an 11 year old can tell when his country's at war

>multiculturalism produces ethnic conflict
Pls, if you put the two last people on earth in a room together there's a good chance they'll fight. People have historically fought over everything from different religious denominations (Ireland) to taxes (US based terrorists). If you try to achieve peace by separating differences you're going to have 7 billion nations because people will fight over anything. Historically what has kept the peace in multicultural societies is a strong rule of law and a strong sense of meritocracy.

But that's besides the point. Your theory that Soros funds all these things for profit is stupid. Now even assuming he could have a significant effect on international politics just by funding groups - something the CIA dreams of having - he could just as easily go long on an appreciating currency as short a depreciating one. But to invest in this he'd have to first spend money on these groups. How does he make money?

Tell that to every other billionaire. Once you're that rich, you can have the funds to focus on other things than your own business

I don't think he is really defending Soros for his actions but he thinks the reason why he gets hated on is ridiculous.

Also, logically speaking, what kind of financial benefit would Soros get from just bringing in Arabs?

Holy shit. The lack of logic by /pol/acks on here is unbelievable. You can certainly disagree with this guy's political beliefs like I do but this isn't supposed to be a political discussion. Soros, like other business men (including the Koch brothers), fund movements and politicians to promote their agenda. If you had a significant amount of power, you'd probably want to do that too. I don't want to get into all the morals of this because I couldn't really give a fuck.

Now you're flipping positions from he wants to profit from his political donations to he funds his political groups because he believes in them.

Search me. /pol/ comes up with insane theories like they want to start an ethnic conflict in the country then short the currency.

>The alternative to mass immigration and multiculturalism is economic stagnation and eventual decline

This is so retarded.

You can have immigration without it being 'mass immigration' supported by welfare states, and you can also have immigration without multiculturalism. In fact, if kikes like Soros weren't pushing for multiculturalism maybe we wouldn't have it at all.

The default setting of mankind is not multiculturalism after all. It is unnatural for it to happen, and without the state encouraging it it is unlikely that it would exist at all.

It isn't Soros coming up with these laws; it's the European lawmakers. Why are you going after him if the only thing he does is throw money at lobbyists and politicians? Plus, he isn't the only one doing it. So go after lawmakers who creates those laws instead of some guy spending his money on his political agenda

Soros floats Niggers and Mudslims to Germany and Europe. He does literally everything wrong.

>I mean he said it was the best time of his life
That's what I mean. You are a gullible fool cherry-picking a line to suit some agenda, if you ever have anything coherent coming out of that pie-hole of yours that is. But OK. Prove it. Show us the quote of him saying that the Nazis and ww2 was A OK 'cause "I enjoyed it".

This is no different than the little kid (JG Ballard) enjoying his time in a Japanese POV camp. To a kid, war can be fun. I have relatives that used to love to count the planes in the thousand bomber raids, and they used to love to pillage crashed planes for instruments. Does not mean that they love war (jeez).

You are an Ann Coulter shill, 'cause the entire meme "Soros is a nazi that loved the war" can of course only originate from somebody as fkn clueless as her.

Please never breed.