>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4-star CE: Beginning of the Journey
4-star Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x Gold EXP, 5x ATK Fou, 5x HP Fou, 30x Saint Quartz

>[First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest]
Event Period: July 6 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 13 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Clear the limited quest to receive this free 4-star Craft Essence.
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=399

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Event Period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 03:59 UTC
Rated up Servants include
*5: Gilgamesh
*4 Lancelot, and Atalante
*3 Cu Proto, and Medea

>[Master Mission]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php
Do the following quests repeatedly to clear them all while farming materials:
SAT: Duel with the Three Knights - 30AP
WED: Duel with the Four Warriors - 30AP

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[News]
fate-go.us/news/
The free 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your mail for it.
The AP Cost 1/2 Campaign is in effect until July 20th.

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Dropmaps]
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[US Friend List] (Last Reset: June 26)
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

First for last OP is a retard

*sniff*

Reminder to use the servants you want rather than the ones the minmaxer tell you to.

Thanks, we needed a third Fate general on the board.

I need to mating press Jack.

You're lurking all of them? That's dedication.

You are sad

POST YOUR SUPPORTERS

Also rate my team

I actually like Lily and Stheno so much that I will play with them all the time.
How I can get the other gorgon sister?

I did roll today (12 quartz & 7 tickets) for Atalanta (or Gil even though I don't really like him but I wanted a good or female archer) but only got CEs and not a single servant.
Only 100 quartz left (but I haven't went past Fuyoki).
I really want Atalanta because I don't really like Robin at all, but I don't want to waste more quartz.

Is a good strategy to use spare tickets during events hoping you get lucky but save all your quartz?

Its your own fault for fucking up last thread user

Jeanne is cute!

>made another thread just because the OP had the wrong title
Autism

4th, actually. The old thread, this thread, the one that forgot to put alter, and the JP thread.

Dumping a bunch of accounts, Prologue incomplete on all of them so possible Gil from them

a3r88kgPcz - Saber, Liz, Medea x2, Kiyo x2, Imagine
RhPZwaUqaq - Saber, Atalante, Liz, Kiyo, Medea x2, Robin
xK2yGJTVF1 - Saber, Lance, St, Cu x3, Cu Pro x3, Medu x2, Kiyo, Bou, Imagine, Seal Des

XzWcqgZwP2 - Atalante, Herc x2, Medea x2, Kiyo x2, Cu, Cu Pro x4, Bou, Robin, Heaven, Fromal, Holy
THVutbPyy3 - Atalante, D'on x2, Cu Pro, Kiyo x2, Medea, Robin, Kale, Seal Des x2
wje3TsZKyg - Atalante, Emiya, Medea, Kiyo x3, Bou, Robin x2, Imagine, Prima
HQTNQM4M2B - Atalante, Liz x2, Martha, Medea, Medu x2, Cu x2, Robin, Zero, Holy x2
DYDFJ8KpT2 - Atalante, Camilla, Medu x4, Medea, Kiyo, Robin, Prisma, Seal Des
xkzFFWCj5a - Atalante, Emiya, Medea, Medu x3, Cu x2, Cu Pro, Kiyo, Zero x2, Holy, Seal Des
8kzcMJ7T3m - Atalante, St, Cu x6, Medu x3, Medea x2, Bou x2, Robin,
kvepWX8KH3 - Atalante, Tomo, Lance x2, Medu, Medea, Kiyo, Cu, Robin, Zero x2
9xZjFdu6Wx - Atalante, Camilla, Medea x3, Kiyo, Cu Pro, Robin, Heaven, Seal Des

PDQK1BhnvF - Lancelot, Emiya x2, Martha, Medea x2, Medu, Cu, Bou, Robin x2, Holy

PW: Douche

Why are lanterns so fucking rare

Which green mission do I farm?

80 dollars poorer. All for this.
I'm so tired, /fgoalter/. I really am.

Alter a cute

Since we're having a do over:
While rerolling for Gil, I ended up with a NA account that rolled Tamamo Cat AND Carmilla on the initial free roll. Didn't get Gil, but It's too good of a start to just toss. If anyone wants it:

YWFHPRADc2

Lemme know when someone takes it.

>Altera
>Waver
That's a pretty fucking great account m8

tfw no gil

I ascended Sasaki twice and then immediately drew Hassan from FP gacha.

user. Do you really mean that?
Its been a really long day. I don't think my heart could take it if you were being sarcastic.

Only got to level Robin Hood's NP to level 5 with the 150 Quartz I spent. I need more boobs and lolis though

Working on skills.
Alter is love.

Guess i'll repost this. Looking for friends with Gil or anyone that's half decent. Arturia and kiyohime should hopefully be ascending soon.

Depends on when the next servant you want is going to come out. You should be fine for a couple months just because of Waver+Herc

don't worry you will learn to suffer after part 1 if this scam continues , play with favorites my ass

>Someone unironically has Siegfried

R8, H8, masturb8. Also have Martha. Roll on Gil? Y/N

Please decide on which thread

Where the FUCK do I get more of these bone things for ascension? My nigga hassan needs them.

>mfw I screenshot every new summon.

Placeholder until I get Saber Alter. Which I WILL get, so help me god.

Not him, but yes I'm fucking jelly of that. It makes me wish that I kept rerolling.

I will!

Waver probably prints FP. He's useful for any team that runs kaleido. Really good guy.

I transfered my account over to one of my memu instances last night that I updated with QooApp and wanted to bring it back to the original Instance it was on that I just updated with pureapk. Everytime I use my bind code I get this notice, I don't want to lose my account though. Should I just hit Yes and try the bind code again?

m8 Altera is fantastic and Waver is literally one of the 2 best units in the game

If I wanted to be sarcastic I'd just make fun of you for being an idiot who got jewed out of real world dollars for an Archer that is easily replaceable

Reposting since other thread was a dud
>Day 1 account with Waver/Herk and 2 kaleidoscopes
>Didnt roll Gil or anything else and now have zero quartz
>Hate my account so much that i decided to go into reroll hell
>first reroll attempt is double 5* with a Liz and I still have my free 4* pick
Well shit I just went from a min/max fag to a fun fag, think I'm gonna go pick cat now

I'm going to choose Stheno for my 4* and I realize my pretty girl squad deals mediocre damage, please give me your friend codes Gilfriends.

That happened to me too user, just click yes and try again

:^)

Don't be.
I could have walked away with 60 quartz and 80 dollars and still had both the 5*s

The game HAS for some reason to download ALL the initial information if an account is retrieved somewhere else. Hit yes, go through the download and input the code again

>stuck between choosing herclaes, emiya, and carmilla for my free 4*
>have tamamo and sumanai as my other ones
>too far into my account and too much of a pussy to reroll
suggestions?

If you deleted the instance you transferred it to then you're pretty much fucked

just finished septem, I need a saber class so I'm just gonna dump my quartz into the normal gatcha and pray for saber/altera/alter/nero, better chance than Gil and I'm just gonna be using EMIYA for archer support anyways so not like he matters.

i won't regret his gil's limited time r-right

(Increases unit's critical star absorption by 600%)

How does this CE work, is it good for offensive units? I don't have Kaleidoscope so I'm hoping this is the next best thing

When does the extra slot get added?

Hit yes, you'll have to redownload the data again because the game is fucking stupid, then reenter the bind code and password. I spent an hour of my life today being frustrated by this shit and not understanding what was going on.

It means critical stars will all go to their cards, basically

rip a Caesar and stack np to 5 to maul a single guy.

>I could have walked away with 60 quartz and 80 dollars and still had both the 5*s
lmao I only have an Altera and I'm happy as fuck

If I didn't live in a third world and made shit for cash I would whale. No shame in that. But your luck sucks lmao. At least you should have some 5* CEs to put there.

Retard. Wait for the Saber - Nero - Alter rate up

It got added recently in the JP version so who knows

On scale of shit to okay how good is this support?

in 2 years

I feel like having gil at lvl 2 noble phantasm having used only 150 quartz(f2p) is bullying for that guy who used 1200dollars

Only if they hit hard and don't have that much natural starweight. It's good for bersekers, specially Lancelot..

Thank you, it worked just fine after I reinstalled the appdata

Eh, I've wasted more on stupider shit before. One night a couple years ago I blew $700 on strippers and booze for me and my friends. It was a great night, but I just keep thinking about how I could have spent it better.

Whenever you get C. Stars they're randomly distributed among your party. That basically increases the chance the equipped character will collect the stars by 600%. Put it on a character you want to always have crit and team them up with someone who shits out C. Stars and have fun.

eh

Huh, a Fate character done by the Danganronpa artist?

Yeah everything is low level, Currently farming the XP stage to lvl up all those guys.

>Amakusa
Is he as shit as people say?

Very situational. I can't think of many times I'd want a tama or anything else on that list.

Which tier of the daily should I grind for Dragon Fangs?

>getting so far into the game with sumanai to have any regrets to begin with

You made your bed. Now pick Herc and lie in it.

>mfw I like shitty servants like vanilla Arturia, Atalanta, vanilla Jeanne, Stheno, etc but I never roll into them
>got waver but no waifus to buff

when will waver have his rate up so i can finally start playing this game

any idea how to buy quartz on memu? keep trying to do it and its declining me and im not sure if I need google play credit.

Jeanne's not shit there's just no point in playing this game defensively. You still can and for such teams she's pretty good.

Wave-clearing waifu here

I have like 38 friend slots open, so I need friends and FP ;_;.

explain this dotards

Other golds not shown; Vlad, Attila, Retard cat and Marie

No u

You had a better chance when the game first started because of how small the 5* pool was.

Step your game up son

There are two actually

I got a lot of things while pulling for Gil, and I'm still trying to figure out who should get what CE.
I need to do a ton of levelling and ascending as well, I was using Waver to push through everything.

I'd really appreciate advice on who gets what. I have 3 Imaginary Arounds, 2 Gandrs, and an Angel's Song spare.

Nani the fuck? I always thought it was the other way around

>no skills leveled
Boi...

Anyone's frame rate go to shit with Enuma Elish?

WHY IS CLEOPATRAS ART SO BAD?

IS IT NOT FAIR TO WANT HER TO LOOK GOOD?

ART UPDATE WHEN?

neat

I Robin better than Atalanta, even without any NP upgrades? I'm itching to commit to an Archer so I can finally settle between Carmilla and Emiya for my free pick.

I almost wish I could keep rolling for Gil because he would settle the Archer Question instantly, but I need to preserve my resources for Jeanne Alter.

I need more cute girls

my game froze to white screen for like 10 seconds when I used his NP

>skills
I love this meme.

Yes, but my phone is not really powerful (Moto g4) so I guess it's normal

>after the 15 dragon teeth Liz needs 8 chimera talons and 4 reverse dragon scales
>have 2 of those scales from the story and gifts so the other two shouldn't be terrible
>but 8 talons
Send help.

>Jeanne+Artoria
I swear you just this shit to mock me.

My phone is garbage. If I haven't restarted it in the last hour, Gil's NP crashes it entirely.

How long for pic related (both classes)