>Early thread

zelda crossover when desu

Doot thighs

Berkut when?

>kagacucks
(lol

I wanna penetrate her sluice gate.

sluice gate

What does a fire emblem elixer taste like?

Just wait for the remake. Sigurd will become nuFE

Pegasus semen.

Hello Redoot!

what skill would the Kriemhild have? Inb4 distant counter

cum in this

I want Ike, Frederick, and Alm to spit roast me

all pegasi are girls

O- wait a second, you're not FBI are you?

Fuck off Tharjacuck.

modded apk when

Distant Defense

yes............................................................................................................................................

close counter guarenteed

>-def +res Reinhardt
Is he kill

Have you ever seen a character more in love?

>tfw can't cum in loli Celica

Why live?

Camus is actually the worst camus archetype ignoring Flora he's stupid as fuck and Lorenz was handled infinitely better.

+2 def/res when attacked

As long as he's not -atk he's fine.

>Drill this mad
(lol

T minus 3.5 hours until the bitching about TT on this general begins.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER EYES

You're a whore, Celica.

is this melonmonster any good?

does anyone else see posted 1 second before or is it just me

>got through the monthly quests yesterday and completed bound battle before going to bed
>spent the whole day NOT playing FEHeroes

it honestly felt pretty nice not having to worry about this game for once.

>Donnel and Peri on the right side
That's so wrong, kinda sad too since Donnel is decent in every way and Peri is good but generally disliked because of her Fates character.

No

>Drill calling others Drill to damage control
(lmao

fucking chinkmoot

No one really uses Donny though. He's okay, but nothing special.

-res+atk

>Odin on the right like he's not premium fodder
>Jeorge on the left like he's worth anything

Are you now, Drill?

I hope your ready for the Tempest Trials user! You've got to get that meta-changing Tobin and -sweep skill seal!

Yeah not many use him, but there is plenty merit to him. He's got really high BST and decent fighter otherwise who's easily available.

Atlas: Big Guy
Neutral Bow, Infantry
49 HP / 40 Atk / 20 Spd / 20 Def / 20 Res

Iron Bow > Steel Bow > Brave Bow > Brave Bow+

would u roll?

No. Don;t like Gaiden characters.

I still think he'd be the best pick for an axe villager, since there's no such thing but he makes a big deal about his woodcutting so he'd be great at it.

>Gaiden has more character than Radiant Dawn, Magvel, and Judgral combined
>Let's add more!

3.75% sniping Genny, Should I stop or keep going?

I think it's funny how the same game that introduced Camus also had a case study in why Camuses are stupid

I gotta say, I 5* 'd Michalis about a week ago and have yet to be disappointed by him

All he needed was QR and Ignis to become a monster (considering Bonfire instead though)

Wouldn't that be pretty much infantry reinhardt? I'm sold

Lolica in Heroes when

>Big Guy

>go for one last roll before TT starts to get Boey for his bonus
>pull off banner 5* +Spd -Def Soren
>Goes very well with my +Spd -Res Ike
Holy fuck I wanted him for a while and am very surprised to get him with basically perfect IVs but now I have to use my shitty Mae for TTs which makes me sad/

>bit the bullet today and started searching for art on twitter
why do nips insist on using this hellhole and never ever tagging things

True, they should cut the Fates/Awakening roster by half and the rest can go to the other games

>tfw Heroes threads on /v/ are dead even without mods deleting them
G-guess I'm with you guys from now on
Is New Mystery worth playing nowadays?

I like Hana

>having serious problems with the chain maps
>just go with my TT Hector, Maria, Olivia and Thundercock
>finish most of them

lmao

You just gotta go by artist, really. If you're lucky, they regularly put out new stuff. If you're unlucky, they spam you with one-line comments as they live-watch jdramas and cooking shows 4 times a day and draw shit once in a blue moon.

I am happy enough with Fates/Awakening inclusions, even if there's some I'd like that aren't there, so I'd rather not cut them. I just want more characters for lesser cuddled series. I'd also like some more Archanea cards in cipher, though I guess we technically got Valentia recently.

Having to level up the faggots you want to use as skill fodder so you can rank them up has to be the most annoying aspect of this gachashit
Rolling isn't even that bad because if you aren't cursed by satan you are going to end up with a mix of good and bad 5 star units anyway

i had fun with it

Bane?

me too

Oh shit nigger. Zephiel is coming right at you with both Binding Blade and Echsacks in hand and he's PISSED!

What do you do?

Sure it's fun, though higher difficulties can get rather boring and demanding with how the game is "balanced." There's plenty replayability with class change and way MC's classes are handled though.

FE12 Marth is so fuckable, why is his FE11 portrait so bad?

its easy, takes like 10 minutes, and costs very little stamina
you also have the option to use some of your shards

>ywn be a pegasus girl and be forced into being your army's bicylce
>ywn cry in a corner of the pegasus stables with your pegasus about how you were sexually abused by Ephraim or whatever other chad wanted his turn with you
>ywn be shot down out of the air and off your pegasus during combat and being captured and raped by bandits
>ywn walk around camp not wearing any pantsu while getting sexually invasive looks from the men in camp
Why even live?
I wish I was Shanna.

I don't think he's terrible. But he's kinda forgotten. I feel as if his below average speed kinda screws him

Use Fae as a meat shield

ZA WARUDO!! Heh...nothin personnel, infant...

UNLEASH
MAGIC
SCHLONG

Should I 5* my +atk/-spd Eirika?

Sounds like a personal problem.

He was going through puberty in FE11. Cut him some slack.

Most of the FE games have aged just fine.

NM is a good game, flawed but good. Some people hate it particularly because the MU feels extremely forced and is a giant gary stu. It's one of the genuinely hardest FE games on higher difficulties without having some of the poor design of other games like, say, Lunatic+ Awakening.

I literally just promoted my Michalis to 5* and I'm working on training him. It was either him or Clarisse, and I wanted a good flier for flier memes. I still need to give him some SI though. That comes later.

gorilla

By the way here are Zeph's stats:

6'2"
210 lb
Doesn't skip cardio and legs day

>second gen fates is stupid and shoehorned
>but I like the actual kids as characters

conflicted desu

Tell him that I am actually a loli dragon and hate all humans.
Ok?

I'm really cute and delicate. I'd use that to save myself.

I'm almost done planning the FE5 challenge run (not a marty solo) I started earlier. If I post recordings here would anyone watch and possibly suggest improvements and stuff?

Hah, that's a good point

I know his one true weakness.

Haven't seen one in there for a while. The last one I saw was going well and then it got deleted after 40 posts or so.

To be fair, a bunch were just going to be normal characters before they decided to do the retarded thing again. Hisame was going to be Hinata's brother, I believe?
That doesn't excuse things like poo in the loo of course but still

If they are going to have children in a future FE game, can they please find a way to write them into the plot that is not as stupid as Fates?

>M-muh hyperbolic time chamber where kids grow up 15 years in 1 day
Completely unnecessary and forced. Absolutely retarded and adds nothing to the game.

I would but I'm about to finish up FE4 and start FE5, so I wouldn't want to spoil myself (both story and gameplay wise)

I-I unironically like it when /feg/ posts their playthroughs desu