byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13374836
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15344
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXQsQKGqIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a blacklist due to no visual indicator that you're about to get meme'd hard

Yep, it's 27. t. didn't bother to check and assblasted myself right before I was gonna meme it up as a superman

Go to the robotics control console. select the borg then click destroy. The emergency blow all works as it tells you.

If you're gonna slug it out with the niggers, here's some considerations

They can't open ID locked lockers normally. A hacked secborg or a combat borg can SHOOT it open, wasting charge in the process, just be aware.
Borgs pushing an ED-209 or combat/secborgs can't tase/shoot you when you're pulling something. Usually supplies. Water tanks/pumps/etc are indestructible. closets can have perps welded inside them. Crates can hold medbots.
Flash's and the autoflasher from the brig stun them. Be in a locker ready to move and flash
Borgs only take 60 dmg to their 300 health from the heavy radius of a welderbomb. Don't. It's unlikely to break anything that matters on a good day, if it's healthy you'll likely only break its armor plating
Blinder's, flash powder, flashbangs, ion rifle kinda and EMP's provide AoE stuns
Never EVER go into a door after it's clear silicons are rogue. Cut AI control, power, AND backup power then bolts to kill the door if you can't smash around it Cutting AI control isn't enough and you fucking idiots never learn that
"mysterious" comms troubles means somebody just ate shit
Properly utilized EMP is capable of instantly killing a 100% health borg
Blast cannons, explosion grenades and one-tank bombs will gib a borg if in dev range. This is usually in a maint killbox or in a locker by something the borg will stop at for a split second. If the air is hazardous already you're in the clear to use them. Otherwise, make it count and don't complain about the dayban if you fuck up.
-continued-

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY FROM YOU

If a borg is not slaved to a roundstart AI it A, is emagged, or B, someone cut its sync and either way holy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
If there's borgs but no AI, get one and then slave them to it immediately or just suicide so your ptsd doesn't get you banned
If a borg's interface is slightly damaged, it has been emagged, hacked by a malf, or had an illegal equipment module installed
Open a borg up, remove cell, screw, cut all wires, crowbar to eject the mmi.
A borg without its cell can still move fine. Open it up, remove the cell, find and cut lockdown, and crowbar out its actuator, camera, and keep those with its cell at a bare minimum. Close it and re-lock it so it can't get any literal retard to fix it.
You need to reapply the stuns partway unless you want to get fucked
Keep a station bounced radio with you in your pocket at all times. Be ready to whisper while in crit to give us a garbled warning
Pay fucking attention when the borg is sizing you up for a murder/seeing if that carbon is the target and just generally pay fucking attention especially around chokepoints and airlocks. Especially firelocked airlocks. Those things are murder factories
Always have your GAS MASK on and internals ready if not on so you don't eat shit to an N2O snipe

B U D D Y S Y S T E M

If the silicons act up after a remote purge asimov, blow them, DA/pacid/fuel tank the mmi's, thermite to, kill, card, DA/pacid/fuel tank the card. Fucking around is just gonna get you 6 feet under. You aren't gonna stay ahead forever.

>tfw following a sec officer as a sec officer.
>"stop stalking me, the buddy system is for pussies"

every time.

I can't figure out why you can't play silicon while adminned, whats that about exactly?

WHO IS THE BEST
IS
THE
BEST
>Captain

>HoP

>CE

>CMO

>QM

>Clown

>Mime

>HoS
>Warden

>Captain
Dimples
>HoP
Dimples
>CE
Dimples
>CMO
Dimples
>QM
Dimples
>Clown
Dimples
>Mime
(You)

>HoS
Dimples
>Warden
That warden who does his job and doesn't powergame by asking for lethals to be ordered roundstart

Boot up a local server and just go through your motions.

As a silicon, you have an extreme impact on the round. Meanwhile, you're getting attack logs from people getting fucked, you're hearing people that got antagonized ahelping in case it was nonantag griff, you're getting logs about all kinds of chems. You're getting logout logs. You're getting exact explosion source and location logs. You're seeing plasma in all forms being manipulated. All passively shitting up your chatbar.

People can play while adminned if they have a reasonable expectation that they'll not compelled to "go against" this or that person. Heads of staff and sec are often expected to do this, and silicons are often outright compelled to detain people if not kill them (lings etc.)

>haven't played since back in january-ish

what's changed mates

so you are one of the summerfags?

No you dumbass, he's a winterfag.

Winter means it's summer somewhere.
And Holiday Boomers are as bad as summertime players

Naw, I've played on and off on pomf's server for years in bursts that usually last a few months. I just haven't had a chance to since winter because of life has that fucking mick celt finished winter map

Celt left an overly dramatic note and left. No strong attempts have been done on the snowmap front.

>captain
fuel tank tom
>hos
Vulgaris Magistralis or Locker Shooting Pompadour Man
>hop
shakes mcgee
>ce
Syd Walker or Nick Weller
>cmo
Brooke Burns
>QM
Ivy Stocker
>clown
Giggles the Faggot Clown, Nipples, Hugh G. Rection
>Mime
Razz Vozz is literally the only memorable one

>shakes
>vulgaris
>ivy
>brooke
>anywhere other than a bottom-3 list
lol

rip in piss you irish fuck

>tfw only say that because I have genuinely no idea what the fuck I'm doing as Sec until CRIME starts occurring outside of bullying the HoP/clown

Rambling manieac will enver not be my fav. Watching him seize and get stripped faster than a rolls royce in LA really makes my butt tingle

You don't need to know what you're doing. Go and arrest malicious lawbreakers and stick together that way when inevitably you bump into the antags they spill their spaghetti, try to kill you guys, and fail because BUDDY SYSTEM

so what exactly happened on Antonio's wild ride, apparently he grey'd so hard the hos murdered four people trying to stop his execution and got away with it

>Razz Vozz is literally the only memorable one

That guy's a real hardcore pro, I can tell since I am also a real hardcore pro myself.

i'm glad this shitter is gone, we need to ban all those who unironically use cat ears

No, HoS tried to syringe him to death against the captains (note the s)'s orders (HoS was a general shitter that shift and kept harassing everyone for the whole of the 5 minutes he was in the shift) who wanted him stoned to death instead. When the single sec officer and the captains plus their assistants went to stop him, he started lasering people to death.
Antonio grey'd so hard that the only sec officer on station never got to leave the brig, but HoS was the real LVP.

>is a shitter and gets banned from every server he plays for attention
Just another Rin

CAW

I was one of the three deff votes and now i'm going to bed ahahahahaha

Honestly, captain authority is a meme. There's only the most basic accountability and qualification for a captain. If they're telling us what we can and can't do he likely has a flawed grasp of the case if he isn't straight up just a grey helping enable other greytiders to get out of trouble as happens often enough.

>emag borg and get it to kidnap the roboticist for us
>borg is a brand-new player and fucks up like nothing else
>roboticist is hidden for the rest of the shift, forced redtext achieved
EBIN :DDD

I was a leech on the station's economy.

Spoiler: i was watching the CMC and i saw the robotocist get spaced

>nick
I heard Nick described in this way once by a fellow engineer
"He is a retard, but he is our retard"
he is a memorable meme engineer, but not the best CE

t. cancerhos. Guess the metaclub is alive and well, since that's the only way you're not permanently banned from all head roles at this point.

>tfw i launched myself into space away from the borg once the stun ended

Vox are pox

how did you guys save the rd? i took his entire jumpsuit, turns his sensors off, and took his headset.

>HoS asks if anyone is up for an away mission
>Say I'm game
>Figure I'd be doing a field medic thing
>We're just hunting down the vox
>Still contribute because I stole the captain's gun
>Try to take the vox shuttle from the vox
>Go into crit because I rushed in
>Round ends before our boarding mission is over
Now we'll never know if Frank took over the ship and made it back home.

>nonhuman hop
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>The ling and I kill each other, and both of our bodies are brought to medbay for cloning
>They choose his body first

I will open a banrequest on the forum then. Thanks for explaining the situation. Enjoy your permaban.

YOU FUCK I HAD LIKE 60K IN CASH AND YOU REDUCED ME TO 20K

but beyond that

>Cozy mining round
>ripleyan
>mineral providan
>hangan with other miners

wasn't part of much save for FUCKING MIND READING MONEY THEFT but had a good time.

I've done this before and you quickly find out that money can't actually get you anything because people don't use points of sale. Eg. chemicals from chemistry, drinks at a bar, food from the chef, shit from science

What, getting away from the guy kidnapping you is permaban? Crazy rules you got here

roboticist was fucking dead in space, I telescid him and he was MIF I think he rolled borer

You guys barely made it past the airlocks, the round ended because we reached homebase.

T I N F O I L
I
N
F
O
I
L

He was standing on his GPS/Had it in his bag/Pocket so I teleported him in

>Getting away from a killer cyborg while in space is ban worthy
Get fucked shitbird

I don't care. Tate secured that cash in his bank account and he's going home literally $100,000 richer since I stole one more batch from the miners before being able to deposit it.
sorry, but miners need a little bullying sometimes. you guys have way too much money

Spacing yourself on purpose to deny an objective is bannable, yes.

you both ate the awful bait. congrats

>could hear that the ripley saved your life from my host

Good feels my man, i love building mechs but everyone says ripleys are shit and shouldnt be built.

Its not too often i get enough silver or phazon to put together a different mech, not like medbay ever wants an odysseus

How the fuck does that even work? Is there a piece of equipment that allows you to steal from people's bank accounts?

strawpoll.me/13374836
strawpoll.me/13374836
strawpoll.me/13374836

Look at the filename for the screenshot I posted

Watching you walking into the mining dock area, then immediately "noping" out of there when you saw the monsters was pretty funny.

>engineering or medbay
should have been engineering or service

I was the miner with the ripley, don't remember specifically when it saved my life save for running in to some xeno eggs and them not infesting me on sight. Might have been another, but still fuckin thanks man.

I was already in space, i just moved away from him. It just so happened that way was the void of space. Its not like i was suited, i wasnt making it back to an airlock

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15344
holy shit i got it done
thanks for the sprites Bilgecrank, they're splendid

>everyone says ripleys are shit aand shouldn't be built
They can go fuck themselves. If a miner asks you for a Ripley, and he brings you the shit you need to keep working, then build the man the best Ripley you can build. Ripley miners are the only good miners anyways, everyone else just runs off for MUH LOOTS MUH DUNGEONS MUH VAULTS.

A different palette for the pressure would work better.

Having that rough pressure meter will be really nice, particularly for doing search and rescue stuff. I'm sure YOU know this but only engineering borgs get atmospheric analyzers.

Please elaborate. Throw some feedback here or on the github.

Apart from the highest values, the pressure and heat indicators are all based on carbon damage values. Should help a bit.

>Please elaborate
What isn't clear here? You are using two different meters and the exact same colors for both. Since red=hot, blue=cold is already the norm, then it's the pressure one that should be changed.

>getting mind reading as geneticist
>mfw

players aside, what role do you usually trust the most and trust the least as antag and non-antag?

>role
Bartenders. I have never had a bartender hurt me before, and they're usually pretty bro-tier as long as you don't break their glasses.

>least
medbay
>most
security, hos, hop and cap

I dont know about trusting people but shaft miners and clowns are the least trustworthy fuckers there are. Miners specifically.

plasmamen
they're fucking moe

Brotherman bill is the BEST captain and the most LEAST shit at everything else!

More transformations when?

>vote metaclub
>leave

Hey guys whats going on in-

>Mfw

Hey virologist, maybe start using bodybags that you have access to if you want to drag the critical condition chemist into your deathcave all the way through medbay. Maybe then the CMO wont spot you and call security.
Also, where did you hide the geneticist, you monster?

--as antag:
>trust the most
traders
>trust the least
HoP

--as nonantag
>trust the most
security
>trust the least
HoP

Why do people even dislike metaclub I don't get it.

I know a Nick Weller IRL, unfortunately he's un-redeemably retarded.

It's not box

>un-redeemably

The rooms are incredibly cramped, oddly shaped and jammed into one another awkwardly. It sucks in every possible way a map can suck.
Deff is worse because everything is spread out further, important rooms are smaller (RnD wtf) while unimportant rooms are bigger (Double dorms and triple theater WTFFFF) and a million other shitty things, like intercom placement makes it impossible to ever hear it or be picked up by them, half the rooms don't even have them, even HoP doesn't meanwhile cap's has 2 and one in the hall.

So, why can't youtube.com/watch?v=jRXQsQKGqIU play during changeling rounds + power outages? Would be spooky no?

it'd get annoying after a while

because bloating and bloating and bloating the download size of the game with music tracks for everything is bad

I already think we should cut some of the fat from the jukebox or introduce a song rotation that cuts out some songs and replaces them with others every month or so, with the overall amount of songs on the serb at any given time being lower than it is now

Not everything needs a sound backing

Jukebox is streamed

So I was at Convergence. Which one of you fuckers has the Paradise Space Lounge running? I definitely heard definite spessmen music.

>le sp00key nursery rhyme
>>>/2005/

>>>/2005/

Trust me I do want to go back ;_;

>shitstended
>make an ebin rape chamber with a viewing room
>tons of fun interacting around it and eventually even sees use despite being just a flavour set piece
>people actually start using it
>tons of neat RP around it
>lol i grief you crew takes action 5 minutes later, starts throwing up random walls, removing walls, breaking airlocks
The furry Hippy meme is real.

>borgs cant open id-locked lockers

this is false.

just equip something, select it in 'hand', and touch the locker with it

fug man I want them to be shittier then, my game sometimes chugs when I go into rooms with the juke playing

>that fucking feel when a mommi is playing juke music in every department and you switch it off and every few minutes it just happens to be on again
fuck crabs

That unlocks/locks it.

oh right thats what you mean

for hiding in i guess

Disable streaming

Get the fuck out of here