overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

I miss the Uprising event

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

76 will get the hot doom dick and Reaper will cry.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

I hope one of Doomfist's legendaries covers up his head

>We want the fighting game audience

*Gabriel loves to lick McCree

Cutest and best pairing

What do you do?

why do people pick genji again?

>win a single game
>As punishment I am put with Hanzo and junkrat mains, throwers and retards for 3 games straight
>Draw one lose two
>Gain 25 Sr for the single win
>Lose 10 Sr for each loss
This is how my matches have been going for the past month and a half. How is this even statistically possible? I'm making net gains of just 5 fucking Sr how is this possible! Why won't it just stop! It always happens in that order too. One win. One loss, one draw one more loss. Then one win, then one loss then another draw and another loss. What the actual fuck

WHEN IS THE FUCKING LOOT BOX UPDATE GOING TO GO LIVE?

STOP FORCING YOUR GAY AGENDA
REAPER IS BOT A FAGGOT, IN FACT I'M 99% SURE HE KILLS FAGGOTS, IF NOT INDISCRIMINATELY

ship 76 and whoever though I don't care

>crawlinginmyskin.wav

>genji x tracer will never be a thing

Nice Winston cosplay

Unf, Doomfist is so hot

This war mongering Nigerian man just "recruited" your boyfriend and is now using his new abilities and emotional pain as a device for enslaving humanity through conflict.

He also slapped his ass.

What do you do about it?

Orisa is cute! CUTE!

He's really good at taking out supports. Dragon blade is good. But he's absurdly difficult to play well

Mobility heroes have the highest skill cap conventionally and allow good players to carry memeteams

sasuke

A reminder

>max charge
>all my team mates are up
>push in after elim on mercy from out genji
>grav four of them, commence bombing mission
>instantly focused and die
>grav wears off
>my whole team was fighting a flanking torb the entire time
>mfw he killed two of them and escaped

God like torb desu.

>play mercy because no one else plays medic, along with a terrible genji, hanzo and junkrat
>all golds and we lose
>team has gall to call me bad

You do know it's inevitable right? Reaper's backstory is incoming very shortly. Jeff and Chu said we would get more Talon and Reaper lore at the same time very soon.
I would brace yourself. Honestly.

>He'll never carry you and spoon you

Torb is really overpowered. Ask any grandmaster player

What happens if Doom and Rein are face to face, and Doom dash punches Rein while Rein charges?

Just because you "le shippit", that doesn't mean it'll happen, I'll enjoy those tears when you're BTFO

Where are all the healsluts at?

>tfw have consistent PC crashes so am afraid to comp
>fix issue after hours of research and battling my fucking PC
>actually play comp
>lose 18 SR
>win the next 3 with all golds, gain 120SR and hit my season high.

today a was good day user

crying in all chat

>Doomfist isn't even that great but he's fun and gimmicky
>gets shut down hard by any mid range DPS
>one shot kills will be nerfed anyway

Le 0% competitive/tournament usage face

Orisa is perfect in every way!
I'm going to marry her!

why do people unironically think that diversity is a bad part of this game

orisa is hiding something from u

>there will never be a story arc involving Doomfist capturing Tracer, torturing her and teaching her how to make use of herself without the accelorator to become an unwilling but potent killing machine pawn for Talon
She needs more good lessons on what true weakness is tbqh. She's too perfect as a character and not in a good way. Even if she is the perfect girl.

Doomfist is kind of like a more fair Roadhog. He can one-shot squishies but he has to risk himself to do it.

That's her worst skin desu. Looks like a blender.

>People are actually upset that Doomfist is a respectful Lawful Evil character instead of a "SHEEEIT LET'S PUNCH SHIT UP WOOOOO" character played by Terry Crews

>Just because you "le shippit"
After all this time, you should know the evidence by now. You heard what Chu said about the next gay reveal right?

I wasn't joking. Brace yourself m8

>Junkrat in suspenders and rolled-up sleeves
Give me one good reason why this isn't a skin yet.

because people are stupid/mean and Veeky Forums gives them an anonymous platform for it

I agree

Normal orisa is best

Maid outfit orisa is best if it existed

Beetle is close second

Contrarianism, edge, being underage and wanting to impress baby boomers on /pol/, being a baby boomer from /pol/, take your pick.

Insert dick instead, obviously

Do Doomfist and Orisa have any interactions?

Can I be his boyfriend instead?

>People really wanted terry crews as doomfist because le old spice memes
Genuine cancer this community is

>lawful evil
>Makes conflict for conflict's sake

>the second Doomfist is actually described to be like this
>the current Doomfist slaughtered him

hah

I mean canonically it's not possible for her to live without the chronometer, so that's a story point to get over before any further development in that regard

The latter is more fun, but inappropriate for your main bad guy. AWW SHIEEET SLAMM DUNK POWAAAA should definitely be a character though.

Oh my god thats adorable

>ship 76 and whoever though I don't care
Okay. I'm going to ship him with Reaper.

>diversity
>3 of 4 new heroes are African
Because "diversity" just means brown people in PC speak.

Are you playing Mercy?

Beetle just isn't as cute.

She needs a Metabee colored beetle skin though.

Zenyatta actually.

Post Bloo Waifoo

That was Doomfist the Scourge
Doomfist has AMBITION

Doomfist's default design is objectively bad an anyone who defends it is just trying to be a counter-contrarian.

diversity just means brown and gay, it's also an sjw dog whistle for media brownie points

you would hope the devs to be as creative as possible and not give a shit about political pandering

bad winston

>voice lines about the shield last longer than the actual shield

It's honestly surprisingly plain. I expected him to wear more clothes.

Baby boomers aren't browsing /pol/ you absolute retard

There was only one black character in the game previously but tonnes of white ones though

Sure, but you're never going to fill that hole in his heart.

Yeah, I "heard" one once. I just couldn't clearly hear what Orisa said because of the loudass battle field

She CAN "live" without the chronometer, that's what she's been doing before she got it, she's just in an incredibly unstable state that she's as good as dead.

>Can potentially oneshot supports
Offense Winston

>only baby boomers hate diversity
>baby boomers browse /pol/
christ you are out of touch, millennial

Beetle isn't as cute, but it's more badass

Orisa is CUTE and is a BAMF

>ledditor fedora tippers are actually upset that Doomfist is a respectful Lawful Evil character instead of a "SHEEEIT LET'S PUNCH SHIT UP WOOOOO" character played by Terry Crews

So they hate diversity because they cherry-pick its definition? What about the heroes from all the other countries? We literally just had a year of the rooster event

>Baby boomers aren't browsing /pol/ you absolute retard
Oh please it's plain to anyone who browses it. I'm sure someone has that spike of mobile posters that happened around the election. It's definitely baby boomers who felt like they were bullied on Facebook and needed somewhere 'edgier' that will accept their viewpoints.

>oooh lala

>People still whining about Rodhog
Fuck, you retards need to git gud. He can still use his hook combo to kill, he just can't do it to full health targets anymore. Just because you're too retarded to adapt to his new play style doesn't make him worse, it just means you suck at using him.

In my first and only try on Doomfist I believe he needs a faster reload speed. Do you think so?

She can live without it, but she's just horrifically unstable without it.

If you had to play single character in every match for a whole season, who would you pick?

I just want her to get fleshed out more as a character. And I don't mean shit like "she has a girlfriend, like her now". I mean like stuff challenging her values or pushing her powers to the absolute limit and learning to recover on her own without having a miracle crutch. I liked the hinting towards stuff like that in the Doomfist short but it very much felt like a "it's bad but she has another one so it's ok" kinda deal. Give me something to root for, not another reason to just make fun of her in game. She needs to evolve as an actual character, not stay the goody two shoes girl scout she always has been. I know I'm asking too much from an unnecessary story but come on, at least make it good.

For those of you that have played him on the PTR, is Doomfist fun?

Your theory is retarded, please stop posting

Doomfist

PACHIMARI

150 HP
OFFENSE
ATTACK 1: FLING, USE YOUR TENTACLES TO SMACK AWAY ENEMIES
ATTACK 2: CRUSH, YOUR TENTACLES WILL QUICKLY GRAB AND SQUEEZE AN ENEMY CAUSIS 60 DAMAGE
ABILITY 1: CAPTIVE, HOLD YOUR TARGET IN PLACE FOR 3 SECONDS, ALLOWING THEM TO BE HIT BY ALLIES

ULT: SPINNING TENTACLES BARRAGE: UNLEASH YOUR TENTACLES AND BITCH SLAP ALL TARGETS IN YOUR AOE FOR 5 SECONDS, DOES 70 HP DAMAGE PER SLAP

Sorry /pol/, you're not as young as you used to be. Keep up with the kids' memes though.

why did they put the shotgun on his left, human-looking knuckles instead of the actual doomfist?...

Uwah.

is doomfist E like Winston's jump ability?

Glad winston's brother joined the brawl

Are Doomfist his skins added yet?

Did you not watch the cinematic or listen to any of his voicelines?

No.