Fucked up

I fucked up Veeky Forums, got a street race coming up with a little rich korean cunt in a month, shes got a Beamer M3, all the bells and whistles performance package. I've got a 2010 R/T v8, its a drag race and shes packing 440 hp, need someway to get my ponies up or I am going to get smoked. No very little about cars. Help me assorted autists.

>street race
I seriously hope you don't do this. Take it to the fucking drag strip and settle it with official times instead of endangering the lives of innocents.

its on some buddies land, he has a quarter mile strip of asphalt for some reason

Take it to the strip and tree her ass

Is this the secnatio to a movie or something?

nitrous shots

you need at least an additional 100 or 150 hp

New intake, chiptune nitrous shots and a highflow cat

You got to lose weight mate. No seats except a ultra light racing seat for you, take out the entire interior, air bags carpet everything. Get rid of the ac its only weighing you down. Getting rid of weight is like adding free horsepower

>korean
>she

why are you worried about this again?

Unironically this, get a nitrous system from eBay, my dad has one on his C6 and it fucking bangs

May as well do an engine swap in that time, or...

>weight reduction
>diff shattering soft compound tires
>'borrow' a supercharger from someone

NFS please leave

:( no fun in a fun thread

Forget the cat, just right before the race crawl under the car and cut the entire exhaust system off in front of the cat and get it fixed later

Ditch the hellcat. Get a civic. I can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Turbonetics t74 t4 twinscroll. turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

>upgrades instead of beating the next faggot for his ride
>not just buying an M3 GTR

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1977 Challenger with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 5 barrel Holley carb
- Leafspring delete
- Fuel tank with - 2 lines from tank to motor
- Right Stuff Fuel Pump to Carburetor Line
- Mopar Performance Cold Air Intake System
- Mopar PerformanceEngine Paint Street [Hemi Orange]
- JEGS Magnum Cylinder Head Assembly
- Forged rods
- Eagle Competition Rotating Assembly - (Mopar 440)
- Mopar Performance Aluminum Dual Plane Intake Manifold
- Air Con install
- Hurst performance 3 -speed auto transmission
- 4.5:1 Posi rear end
- Port and polished head
- Brodix dual valve Springs
- COMP Cams 12-210-2 High Energy 268H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- custom copper radiator with slim fan
- '69 'cuda shaker scoop
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
- qsd throttle carb spacer
- 4bar omni map sensor
- distributor delete
- hks bov
- Edelbrock 1536 E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit
- Custom t4 top facing supercharger manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch cragar rear drag rims
- 2 15 inch cragar front rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 130 horsepower to the wheels and 900 FEET-LBS to the CRANK because thats the only place the power should ever be.

Uughbbhhhhhhhh boomers pasta a best

>4.10 gears
>Good Rear Tires
>50 dry shot of Nitrous

Then it's not a fucking street now is it champ

I'm dead serious stock rear gears for a RT are 3.06!

Tires are half the battle in 1/4 races

Lastly the 50 dry shot is small enough for your MAP to compensate on 93 octane and to hold your lead if you did the other 2 things right

Cheapest way to do this would be drag radials, weight reduction, a 150-200 shot of nitrous and a good reaction time.

If you want to consistenly run high 11s (the M3 is a low 12 car iirc), you'll probably want
>intake
>exhaust
>heads
>cam
>rear gears
>radials
>tune
And maybe you'll want a bit of nitrous too at this point.

However, a good 6.4 with the new 8 speed can already run a low 12 with proper tires. It'll probably be cheaper to trade yours in for one of those, do some mild boltons + tires, and BTFO that M3. Renting a Hellcat for a day might be cheaper though.

fucking lel

>turbocharger
>freedom

Turbos are chink shit. SUPERCHARGERS are for making more freedom.

>Turbos are chink shit. SUPERCHARGERS are for making more freedom.
Yes, which is why the US (and therefore world) 1/4 mile record for a STREET car is currently being held by a supercharged car.

Oh wait.

Nitrous

Yeah, here's the plot:

"useless moron who does not even know how to change a tire challenges some random woman to a race and then spergs out when she accepts"

the movie ends when he gets about 15 feet down the track, hangs a hard left and mows over all his boys

>mows over all his boys
But he doesn't have a Mustang?

>muh fractions of a second

Turbochink detected. No one cares faggot, enjoy your shitty powerband while I revel in my CONSTANT POWER.

>fractions
Quickest turbo street car can do a 5.6
Quickest supercharged street car does a 6.5

>shitty powerband
Confirmed for never having driven a modern twinturbo V8 - the patrician choice for any american. Go whine (heh) about your IAT's somewhere else.

The biturbo 3.0l 6cylinder puts 510hp down with stage 1 tuning. If she isn't running stock you will get your ass beaten. If you really want to win then get a full supercharger build with headers and intake.

>If you really want to win then get a full supercharger build with headers and intake.
Are you implying you can get a supercharger without a new intake manifold?

And he totally cleared the asphalt before hand and has ambulance teams on stand by if anything happens, always.

I hope the first responders take an extra 30 min to get to your burning heap of metal on "some dudes land" just to really rub it in how dumb your idea is.

TAKE IT TO A TRACK

>has private section of road

>this autistic about drag racing

shit nigger we used to race on 2 lane highways; my trans am driving in oncoming, at night

stop being a pussy

>literally less than one second difference
>literally fractions of a second

You are one bitch-made nigga, that's for sure.

How much is hirohito paying you to suck the turbocock?

>a month
Ain't getting turbo sorted out in this short time. If you go with forced induction, supercharger is pretty much your only choice.

>Weight Reduction
>Headers
>Performance Exhaust
>Intake Manifold
>Cams
>Better air intake
>Semi Slicks
>Nitrous
>Tune

Or you can just Supercharge it

You're a huge pussy. Do you have an ambulance follow you around all day? I bet you love nanny states. And rapefugees.

Weight reduction as most people ITT have already said, shit's free and has a huge impact.
Also drag rear end gears and NAWS.

this guy is a huge homo

>gears
Bad idea. Changing gears on an IRS car is a pain in the ass.

retard stop adding horse power your litterly just making your car heavier, start with gutting as much as possible turning your fenders,hood,trunk, doors into fiver glass or carbon fiber, start with removing some sub frame bullshit designed to reduce damage in car crashes, then get a lighter battery, lighter wheels headlights/tail lights, exhaust intercooler radiator if your more extreme take out ac and radio and gut everything in the inside from seats to wires and carpet >muscle car fags think horsepower is everything

Wow. An engine optimised to perform over a quarter of a mile has a narrow power band.
Who'd a thunk it!

It's in Mexico too, right?

>take it to the track
>get t-boned
>smash into a barrier going 120mph
>snap my neck

wow those ambulances sure saved me ;ddddd

Yeah, don't do this.
Get a wet nitrous kit and hit up a 75 shot.
Guaranteed to succeed

My buddy has a shitass long 2 way 2lanes driveway. It just sucks state troopers are setting up speed traps on it.

Memes aside, 100-150shot of nos is your best bet.

I hate the future.

Not true. You can buy a new pumpkin.

Are you from Arkansas by any chance?

Idk how much money you have so in order from cheapest to most expensive:

Get really fucking good at launching and power shifting; learn the power band of your car and experiment to find the best time to shift and the best rpm to launch at (free)

NOS: cheapest, fastest, easiest, and arguebly the most dangerous way to boost your engine, just do your research or talk to a tech and dont blow your shit.($150ish)

Drag wheels and tires($400x2 at the least, you get what you pay for)

Forced induction: turbo and subercharger are around the same price, i say go with a super just cause its an american muscle car so it seems more fitting than a turbo, make sure you really do your research and know what your doing if you are gonna install it yourself, you'll probably need a new ecu as well, make sure you get it tuned properly ($3-$5k all togeather, get what you pay for)

I should also add:

Weight reduction: remove anything that isnt necessary from the interior, that could be a lot of weight in a challenger but idk. Dont forget the trunk.

Aerodynamics: Bascically body mods like bumpers, fenders, spoiler, diffuser, etc. Price varys, but you'll look like a huge fag if you rice out your car and still get dusted so make sure you're confident.

Chance final drive ratio.

>turbo and subercharger are around the same price
>i say go with a super just cause its an american muscle car
>you'll probably need a new ecu as well
Confirmed for knowing jack shit. Don't listen to this guy. Also
>Muh aerodynamics
Literally irrelevant on a dragstrip unless you've got 200MPH trap speeds.

nice car, mang

is she in a manual or auto? are you a manual or auto?

i'd just ditch the wait and pray to god your reflexes/shifting are better than hers.

as others have said, just take all the seats out, spare wheel, tools etc.
get some decent tires and practice your launches.

Remember to go to the strip with 1/4 a tank of fuel.

You have a 18 gallon tank, each gallon is 6lbs, having a full tank is almost like having an extra passenger. Remove EVERYTHING from the car you can like spare tire/jack. If your car has any launch mode or assists use them because they're probably better than you, and that cunt is just going to push the pedal to the floor and use her computer car to beat you if you don't do it too.

Women can't drive, let alone asian women, so you should be fine. Practice corner entry, corner exit and weight shifting.

Unless this is a drag race at which point the only thing that can be proven is who was able to obtain a more powerful machine and if you lose you can ask her if she earned the money for that car or was it given to her by her rich daddy. At this point you can either congratulate her on the ability of earning money or mock her for being a spoiled rich kid. There was never anything to prove in terms of driving ability.

>drag racing

She just presses the accelerator pedal and wins, OP has no chance with an inferior car.

>inb4 DRAG RACING IS A REAL SPORT AND IS HARD YOU COULDN'T LAUNCH A DRAG CAR LMAO F1 IS EASY JUST DRIVE

>Asian
>Woman
>Old

Pick one for a shit driver
Pick two for incompetence in everything auto related
Pick three for a direct threat to everyone within 50 miles

Drag racing might be easy, but you either severely overestimate the skills of a fucking asian woman behind the wheel, or severely underestimate their incompetence

>p28 ecu
>si cluster
Are boomers using honda memes these days

Rape her before the race, when she doesn't show up declarenyour automatic victory.

friendly reminder to the supercharger cuckolds

Plot twist all his friends are communists

pathetic

Get really good rear tires, try to lose as much weight as you can, spare tire, seats, etc.

>thinks drag racing takes no skill

like everyone said,
weight reduction, NOS shot and proper rear tires.
launch is super important.

>feeds the troll

Does it hurt to be that dumb? He's literally on private property where no one can get hurt, the only ones being endangered are the ones choosing to race.

As retarded as this bait is, I have the answer. You go get a 392 stroker kit and slam it into the engine. Pushes HP into the upper 400s. Then just get a fucking tune.

t. Challenger R/T owner

Pics of girl?

Will Shingo save the honor of user, and give the Night Kids a new image?

>im making 130 horsepower to the wheels and 900 FEET-LBS to the CRANK

>It just sucks state troopers are setting up speed traps on it.
>driveway
elaborate??