/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

We should have had a /fgog/ meetup at AX.

Witch thread.

no way fag

This thread of course

Kill yourself

Dirty skin.

Is she a decent Caster?

Outfit system soon

Dumb delicious brown ayylien poster

I need to impregnate Liz!

Cutest Oni variant when

When's the monkey?

Even Illya is decent after Schez was out

How do I change the clothes of my servant?

You have to buy the outfit first at the crystal shop

You can only do it once you've unlocked their H scene

Zealot when?

That noose is too low

Makes you think.

But how do you have anal with Liz? Would the tail get in the way?

Agartha was like Operation F.U.T.U.R.E., except someone tried to erase the humor and pass it off as a dark and thought-provoking story.

>buster caster

Siegfried buff when?

Man the Kids next door was so good for it's time. Kinda shocked me as a kid when I learned what happens to them when they grow up.

/Jannu/ thread.

What's this 4000 mana prism item at the JP store?
Don't know if I should be farming QP or exp cards for mana prisms. Servant I want isn't released until next year

I I might be stupid but I don't see any outfits

Chinese dataminer here,

Outfit will costs x quartz corresponding to the total quartz bond level bonus from their respective rarities each.

5* servants outfit: 12 quartz each
4* servants outfit: 8 quartz each
3* servants outfit: 4 quartz each

You just might be

I want to FUCK Meltlilith.

>that low
woah there, DW would go bankrupt.

>implying it won't be RP

Nah son. Prolly 1000 Mana Prisms or 3 Rare Prisms

>outfits not limited
>that cheap
>unbalanced prices
nice try dumb chink

H E L E N A
E
L
E
N
A

Post screenshot, can't see one in mine

>Increases Bond Points gain by 10% for every completed quest
This is supposed to be good?
hahahaha

Da Vinci-chan is so annoying she deserves such treatment

>He doesn't want to get that delicious 20% +50

Fuck off back to /tv/

>JiuJiu
You're already debunked as a fake dataminer, begone.

It makes a difference when you get the big boy orders and which give about 2000-3000 BP to begin with depending if they have bonuses or not

>and then the image was actually drawn

I want to FUCK Liz

My wife Musashi is so cute.

Oi samefagging moron, you forgot to turn off your name.

>2 more years for her to be released in NA
Am I stuck here forever?

W-Where?

What happens? I don't remember.

Reminder

Newfag

TA is the hero we need but not the one we deserve

Good luck ever having your support used without one.

>the shadow didn't even need to eat people before it could fuck up servants

It's been too long since I've read HF.

>forgot to change his name
Fucking kek

Bazett fucking when

Matsuryu drew it, forgot to mention

There was an evil boarding school for women only. Numbuh 4 gets send there because idk reasons and he discovers their evil plan of turning every boy into a girl. He decides that he can handle it by himself so doesn't call for help, which triggers a bad end where the evil women rule the world turning men into women. Numbuh 4 became old and leads a resistance of boys (Boys Next Door) and with the help of a descendant of Numbuh 3 he gets send back in time to help his idiot younger self.

*paid quartz

Zouken is a dick

It was hunting in secret at first since it sensed some predators nearby that could still damage it. It started acting brazenly after Gilgamesh was taken care of, since it was afraid of him. This was literally said at the time.

Saber was also taken care of quickly.

Number 3 was best girl.

My dick

Numbuh 4 gets sent to an all-girls boarding school where a little nerd girl named Margie hates boys and wants there to only be girls. And with super-kid-tech she is in cahoots with her future self, Madame Margaret, to do exactly that. Wally finds out about this and tries to stop her, but gets defeated by her girl squad with their ray guns that turn boys into girls, and barely escapes with his boy hood after his hand is turned into a girl's.

50-60 years pass, and the world is a wasteland where girls rule and boys drool so hard they've almost gone fucking extinct. A lone girl, granddaughter of Numbuh 3, seeks out the Boys Next Door, the last boys on earth, led by an old man Numbuh 4, to reform the Kids Next Door and stop Madame Margaret from using her new deathgirl ray to wipe out the remaining boys. Except the fail, and all the boys get fucking annihilated in a massacre, and only Wally and Sally, the granddaughter, survive to steal the machine from Margaret. Numbuh 4 goes back in time to the Kids Next Door and gets them to save his past self, and there's a beautiful lesson or something about boys and girls getting along.

Zouken a good boy, he dindu nuffins

>descendant of Numbuh 3
So not only did he end the world, he was cucked? How awful

Daily reminder that NA /fgog/ won

That's the real reason why it's a bad end.

So why is Dracula a servant when the TATARI exists? Wasn't the TATARI already a manifestation of the myth of Dracula/Wallachia given form?

They should have just made a lot of babies with Number 3's granddaughter until they had their own army of boys.

damn

It's left unclear, but there's a sort of implication she's his granddaughter too. Though it really depends on how you read it.

Different universes. Counter Force in Fate universe is too powerful for that shit to exist.

Where'd you get the raws?

>Daily reminder that Vlad having the reputation of a vampire is all TATARI's fault

>loses his hair
>loses his eye
>loses his hand technically
>gets cucked
JUST
U
S
T

Dracula isn't a Servant, Vlad III is a Servant and he happens to get Dracula powers due to the fame of the legend.

>So why is Dracula a servant when the TATARI exists?
He's not Dracula, he's Vlad Tepes who a real person who inspired the origin of Dracula mythos, but he's not a vampire in itself. He's just a Romanian who was famed for his cruelty in defending his homeland. However the mythos of Dracula is so popular that it ends up effecting him as a servant.

>Wasn't the TATARI already a manifestation of the myth of Dracula/Wallachia given form?
no

It's not called the nasuverse"s" user

Wasn't TATARI confirmed to exist by Jeanne in Apoc and the records of Atlas in Camelot?

Ah My Mistress

She said if Vlad who was using Legend of Dracula managed to escape the Hanging Gardens he would become another Tatari, or something.

TATARI is not a human force, it's something else using humans as a source. Dracula, even if it's a warped human, is still truly a human at the core and was recorded in the Throne.

>apocrypha
>f/go
>canon(?)

I honestly don't fucking know anymore, could somebody just show me a timeline?

Fuck off newfag

TATARI did it's shit the moment Vlad just died so people linked all the vampire shit to Vlad because "oh no the impaler came back and is mad as fuck" and stuff. It's like an Innocent Monster situation.

Don't be fucking rude

If you actually cared and read shit you wouldn't need one.

>NA version has Japanese NPs in English, like TG and Tamamo Cat's
>but the French NPs are in French
?

So let me get this straight

>Vlad the impaler is a really not nice dude
>He's so mean his myth creates TATARI, a rumour monster that kills even more people
>TATARI's destruction loops back to Vlad and increases his legend to the point he becomes a servant

>Gilgameme came out, NA sales are doing terrible
>Rerelease Drake, Herc and D'eon, 1.5mil again
I want to say they can't keep getting away with this, but we know. Also NA is dead.

All Fates are cannon. Talking about nasuverse.

>and increases his legend to the point he becomes a servant
No.

No, TATARI was a thing already, it's just that his mess affected Vlad's reputation and gave birth to what eventually would become the Dracula myth.

TATARI was made separately, it's an unlucky coincidence.
>it shot up to nearly top 10
>doing terribly

This is bait.

>NA sales are doing terrible