>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/07/07/wot-t-34-85m-mission-list/#more-52239
worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/specials-marathon-t-34-85m/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cznELfHobA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nameless is taller than the KV-85, which makes it more difficult at close ranges where you can't aim at hulls, especially against much lower Russian tanks. The speed is only good at straight lines, the track and turret traverse is regular for a heavy tank. O-Ho doesn't have a large lower plate weakness nor different thickness in the upper plate, the upper plate gets weaker at close ranges where the middle parts can go lower than 200mm on PC.

Nameless was already easy to pen if you know where to hit it.

Anything you can do to stop that piece of shit 57f?
I used to hit french autoloaders and ruin their cannons, but this gold crap dosent work, even hitting the cannon it self.

EU clan: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

Is anyone from /wotg/ in MAHOU or YOUJO?

[Bullies in Arabic]

Actually you can refund any purchase within 14 days if I'm correct

140 or 430?

>burgernauts in charge of keeping the thread alive

140 by miles, 430 is trash

>Take part in five battles
IMPOSSIBLE
I GOT A JOB I CAN ONLY PLAY FOR 1 HOUR A DAY IM NOT ONE OF THOSE NERDS WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY
GIB ME MY FREE TENK REEEEEEEEEEEE

Elaborate please.

are shitters seriously already crying in forums ?

140 is one of the most well rounded tanks and makes one of the best mediums in the game
430 is the worst russian tier 10 medium, the only good thing about it is its armor and dpm
this comes at the cost of cancerous gun handling which means that you almost never are able to apply your dpm and isnt worth it, especially if you consider the low alpha of 100mm guns and the godly gun handling of other russian mediums

dunno, but i guess its only a matter of time

also for anyone who hasnt seen it yet, the full mission set is leaked already
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/07/07/wot-t-34-85m-mission-list/#more-52239

they are all ez imo

>decide to compare 121 and 430 just for the hell of it
>think no way the 121 can be worse than the 430
>121 is actually worse in every way possible than the 430 except alpha

fucking hell those are EZ as fuck
the T25 missions weren't hard but this is the easiest of EZ mode
then again it's a tier 6 tank as reward not tier 8, makes sense it's easier

Damn these are literally log-in missions, most of them can be done in single battle

If those weren't dailies I'd get that shit today

You could, by buying tokens or the vehicle in the shop.

worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/specials-marathon-t-34-85m/

430 is obviously worse, but it also has way better camo than the rest of russian meds.

I just bought a Spershing was this a good purchase? In my first match people went through my tank like it was nothing and it's very slow.

How do I gg

open the service window, switch APCR to first slot, press w and hold mouse 1 to win

>was this a good purchase
no
>How do I gg
keep in mind that you are not a heavy so avoid the heavy brawling spot if MM doesnt allow it, try to go hull down and use your gun depression, fight on ridge lines and hills if possible, bully low tiers and retards that cant pen you, trade 2 shots for 1 if your opponent has a higher caliber, press 2 to get more skill

>>OP

I wonder how "overpowered" is measured by players.
Like is there a benchmark tank that is just at the edge of "strong" but not over the line of "overpowered" or is there a tank that would be the golden standard for "balanced".

If it's better than the worst tank in tier, then it's overpowered.

not even 30 posts in and we're already at page 10
fuck this I give up

Is the T-34-85M even worth the bother?

>even worth the bother
half of those are one battle missions, if you play this game daily you won't even notice them

considering how easy those missions are, yes definitely

no
nothing in this game is worth the bother Tbh

Tier 6 medium obtainable just by having half a brain? I'd say so, if you're willing to just log in.

How do you tell which tank is worst?

>his t10 med has over 5s reload
lmaoing my ass off

Rammer/BiA/vents/food?
I'm pretty sure you can break 4 seconds on the 430 if you stack enhanced vents and enhanced rammer

5.06s was the lowest you could previously get the reload. 4,92s is with enhanced rammer.

Memes aside, how many credits you used to get that improved rammer ?

It's not fair

not him
you know that you get over half a million credits just from getting to rank 5, plus other stuff like consumables or reserves (including credit boosters)
you even get some gold and prem time if you finished in a league

Does T-34-85m get premium credits bonus?

of courshe

Really?
Something so easy to get also gets a premium credits bonus?
That's nice.

Red pill me on the A-43

>Pilsen in AX
>Muh -10 degrees of gun depression
>3 140s feed me a Steel Wall by blasting HEAT at my turret roof
I didn't do much else during the match other than draw their fire but I did laugh my ass off.
Especially when one of them got shot in the back of the turret by another.

cant see shit shit you nigger

I'm 5k battles in and orange, ask me anything.

>try and do my job as a light tank
>get chased down by an edelweiss
fun

AMX CDC could do the same thing.

>ama
gb2reddit

>not having an edelweiss

About to get the T28 Proto
>is the E4 worth the grind?

The T30 is a good tank

Why won't WG just use ranked battle matchmaking on random battles?
That way the skill level on both teams would be more balanced.

Am I a bad person if I put an improved rammer on arty?

There should be less camping and passive plays due to the objective being different: winning the game as opposed to having the most xp. They should use skill based MM they already have a player rating system.

What would be a good incentive for winning the game that wouldn't tilt the advantage too much on skilled players?

Dunno to be honest, I played 305 games of that shit mode.

My render resolution had dropped to 75% lmao, it's some keyboard shortcut that does that sometimes.

t. never played ranked battles

It's not that bad once you figure out how to use the armor, but its nothing exceptional among the tier 8 premiums and being slow does hamper it.
Also, the chances are very high that it will be one of the tanks with a 30% discount in the summer event the next couple of weeks.

Have players on the winning side pay nothing for repairs and non-premium ammo. Split their costs evenly among all players on the losing side.
Helps keep shitters from playing so many high tier games and provides a little more incentive for winning at the same time.

But then the game would be too harsh on new players and shitters, WG would lose more customers.

You just want to shoot fasta.

>even if you have the best game of your life, if you lose you get limited credits and xp because you deciced to keep killing tards instead of reset the cap
Sounds too good to ever happen.

i'd rather go be to doing any damage

>dynamic gameplay

Why do people say Chrysler K is OP? Statistics say they have poor win rates.

I dont particulary love clickers, but those are pretty good.
Its not OP, you can pen its sides with a light, but the turret is pure bullshit.
>254mm can be pen with gold, what should we do
>use american fat to make it slippery
>0.7°
>bounce

Same with the VC tanks, it's just shitters buying them and not knowing how to play them.

The valley on Lake Ville is actually a viable position if there is no clicker cancer and you have a strong turret. Really made me thunk

>t6 cuckvagen stealthily moves back to position he's been spotted at, thinking he's smart
>gets balanced by lolrandom O-I shot

I love moments like those

faggot cancer tank if there ever was one

You can't carry in E25

only 8k potential dmg :^)

Yeah, I can't help but play it once in a while though, since I got it for free from some event

That's neat but why didn''t you just take half a second to aim a shot and then track him

Prty good but crom and t3485 over shadow it

Who here tanking hungover tomorrow?

If Strv gets top of the tree, do the discounts stack with the christmas ones?

Cromwell "over shadow" everything

Can't tank hungover because I only play this awful game drunk

Swedes coming to console soon
Which of the two tier 10s are worth skipping to?
Is the premium TD worth it, since that's what this seems to be advertising? It seems to be another Heavy Metal Hero, this time part of a collaboration with Sabaton or whatever

bump

TDs are better, but they're both good lines
KRV is like a slow french heavy with le hulldown great wall meme
Strv is kemping bush: the tank
the premium TD is ok, but its pretty much just there as a crew trainer or if you're too lazy to grind the line and want a taste of its playstyle

Hmm, given that our maps have less bushes, maybe the Strv will have to adopt a different role
I'll probably just skip to 6 or 7 on the heavy line and go all the way on the TD line, I can't be assed to play shitty downgrades, especially TDs
Thanks senpai

The summer sale on console is pretty good. I bought the E-100, Obj. 140, and T26E4 but now I'm out of silver. Also the rules are weird, it looks like tanks you've previously purchased at some point don't go on sale.

Autoloading heavies don't appear till 8, but the tier 8 emil is by far the best tier for tier in the line

Nigga I hope you already had the CDC and the STA-2
Our STA-2 has all the buffs that PC has, but we have PMM
Fuck, even the Panther 8,8 is better because of PMM

youtube.com/watch?v=6cznELfHobA

cross-cultural shitposting, I approve

>KRV is like a slow french heavy with le hulldown great wall meme

>kranvagn has the worst t10 gun
>50b has one of the best t10 guns

yes these guns could not be more different, barely a noticeable similarity really

IIRC the gun's soft stats are worse and the turret traverse on the Kranvagn is terrible

it has worse pen, intraclip reload time, clip reload time and worse ammunition choices, the 50b is flat out better but it's still a variation on the same theme, it trades mobility and firepower for turret armour and gun depression.

>what are soft stats
Also the 3 sec intra makes a huge difference.