olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-2-0-ID9lOI3.html#
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-125-hp-chip-tuning-ID9q8El.html#bc9b729a2d
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-1-6-euro-4-ID9oKt9.html#
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-1-8t-ID9rmR7.html#
autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-exclusive-mt-26057480/details.html
autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-mt-26095904/details.html
autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-24183672/details.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree/Disagree: Audi A4 is for basic bitch yuppie girls who think they've ''made'' it buying an import that's not a BMW.

Spot on desu

Well ok then.jpg.
Are there any Audi's worth buying in your opinion? Used market, ofc.

Are you a salesman or what do you do there?

How do I sneak in an Audi RS6 Avant onto American shores without being arrested by ICE?

they are just VWs right?

Is it pronounced “ow-dee” or “ah-dee”

Aah-uuh-deeh

youtu.be/WwKxu17ce0Q

Porter but i get to drive most of the cars

Audi like howdy

How often do you see older Audis come through the shop? Like URS4, 200, 5000s, 90s

Dealerships seriously employ people to just park their cars? tf, how well is it paying?

I see your RS7 and raise you pic related that came in at the Audi dealer where I was doing my internship. Car is almost new, has something like 2000km.

I thought they craved for Lexus... But you might be correct.

Infiniti here, go fuck yourself and your little VAGtech too

Bigger main brand as well as luxury dealerships do.

I got 11/hr working for Lexus.

It's a shit job and everyone treats you like shit, especially if you're working for a contractor company and not the dealership itself, the customers are asswipes and it sucks pure ass. But hey, drive cars all day. Get good at parking and do it stoned all day while you beg to get transferred to parts or express service

>rs7
Meant 3

Are pre 2000 a4's ok?

B5s are driven exclusively by poorfag badgewhore scum in yurop.

Well you aren't wrong about the poor part

Why do Aldi drivers try to pretend that they're in the same league as BMW and Mercedes?

Acquire refugee status.

How bad are the new S5 engines? Looking at the design, there are so many electronic sensors and shit that it looks like it will explode within an hour of the purchase. I wish they stuck with the V8, but looks like there isn't a choice now. I think the turbos are at the top, where the intake is on most cars? How quickly will this thing break?

when will VAG rule the world?

what's it like being the richest person on this board

Will Audi ever do a good car again?
Their tt concept was on the right track, but will they make any fun manual rwd/not haldex shit cheaper cars?
Or is the only option to wait until Skoda puts the i5 in a RR platform?

>wait until Skoda puts the i5 in a RR platform

t. never
Skoda only does what the rest of VAG has already done, and puts a different body and cheapest possible parts in their cars. Then scales the size accordingly. Name a car from them that isnt a shittier version of a different VAG car.

VAG: VW for the all-rounder, Audi for the status, Seat for the sporty, Skoda for the poorfag.

I can second this. Dealership i go to has a few waiting for you to pull in the service bay, open door for you then greet you take car keys away so you cant leave haha.

Will us burgers ever get those cool matrix led headlights that the europoors have? And do the Allroads sell at all? I've been thinking of getting one but stigma of driving a station wagon is kinda meh.

Being this assmad because the worlds best car company knows how to make money.

My ass is fine, Im just saying that Skoda makes A-B fleet cars without any additional worth.

I really like pre-1990 ones, they are also very well built compared to the modern Audis.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPLSUW7Yyms
Thoughts?

Do you own/drive Audi?

Will you ever make a tdi r8 supercar?

In 10 years when unmolested quattros are rare and considered classics.

They made one.

One.

Yes i know I meant one I could buy.

Why does ever R8 look the exact fucking same?
Why do middle age women that drive R8s think they are better drivers for having a better looking car?

Thoughts on the A6 C5? Specifically the under 2 litre versions?

The 1.9 TDI - all 3 versions (110,116 and 131) and the 1.8 (125 bhp), 1.8T (150 bhp) and 2.0 (131 bhp)?

Are they worth the buy?

I've said this to you in another thread, but get a B6 A4 instead.

I ran out of internet and failed to find the answer, much sorry senpai.

I usually avoid the A4 since 99% of them dont have electric windows and are usually bare-bones. You really do pay for the badge and that is about it. I am surprised that you even get power steering on the B6.

They're obviously the more entry-level option, but the B6 is lighter (pretty vital since you're looking at the smaller engines), can still be specced quite nicely (and you could always retrofit the options you want yourself), and most importantly don't have the B5/C5's flawed front suspension.

toyota girl too cute

But it's hellish to try and retrofit electric windows, or climate control.
I know that the B6 also has the 1.6 petrol which is a really indestructible city engine.

But its soo hard to find one with electric windows AND climate control AND radio. It begs belief just how poorly equipped B6 and B7 A4's are.

By the way, did they change anything on the B7, for the petrol models atleast?

As far as I know the B7 got new engine options and new exterior body panels. The interior and basic chassis is still the same as the B6.

>Thoughts on the A6 C5? Specifically the under 2 litre versions?

month ago I bought A6 C5 avant for 3900€
1.9 TDI 131hp
200 000km
I am in eastern europe

I am not a car guy, this is my first car
I wanted something cheaper than this and smaller, but I took it because its in very good shape the extra money I payed are really felt there with automat, parking sensors, electric control all the stuff..
and I have no luxury of knowledge to go to some guy with a sell ad to look at the car and judge if its good or not

The car was owned by a car mechanic by trade who goes regularly to germany to buy used pieces and then flip them, he loved this one gives me free maintaince and fixes... told that if it would be a dud he would not want it to sell in the same city he lives...

As i said I am not a car guy, but i did my research before pulling the trigger
the 1.9TD is the best engine reliability wise and consumption wise
after I bought it I also noticed all the audi a6 I see driving around here, jesus so many, which is good for replacement parts.

But I was originally looking at few years never VW golf and honda jazz first gen

> really felt there with automat
fuck me, its tempomat(cruise control), not automat
its 5 manual transmission

I had a look at the A4 B6 and it stings my eyes. Base models start at 3500 euros, and you get the base 1.6 petrol, with steel rims and front power windows. No back power windows. Manual air conditioning. You get power steering listed as a car feature. This really is barell bottom. Do people actually pay that much for a badge?

For 3500 euros you can buy a loaded Mk 4 Golf (leather, electric windows, sunshine roof, alloy rims and many more), or a Highline Passat B5.5, from around the same period.

I really think that the A4 B6 and B7 are horribly overpriced cars. Even the E46 gets better equipped than the B6, same money considered.

Much thanks, my tracksuit wearing neighbor. Where did you steal the A6 from, and in which country do you reside? Maybe we can have a palinka

>Base models start at 3500 euros, and you get the base 1.6 petrol, with steel rims and front power windows
Holy shit, where is this? You can pick up a decently specced B6 with either a 1.8T, 1.9 TDI or 2.slow for ~2.5k eurobucks here. 3.5k for a stripper model is insanity.

RS3 coupe when?

TTRS

How did the A2 get out of the design department?

By my autistic standards. Western Germany cars (or GDR vehicles) such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are alright if they are made before the year 1989. In pic is Audi 80 B2 (Type 81 or Type 85). No one wants to buy mix breed commie made German cars. Its like buying Wartburg 353 but with more emission.

>Much thanks, my tracksuit wearing neighbor. Where did you steal the A6 from, and in which country do you reside? Maybe we can have a palinka

slovakia

and I must say, seeing americans around buying 2008 sport cars for $2500 and UK too when browsing pistonheads.com and seeing prices on those civics R
it does not really feel like much of a steal

its such a fucking strange thing, places where people need to work much hours to scrape that money to buy car, has higher prices on those cars... I guess its all about saturating the market and turnover...

but I hope I learn more about cars on this one, sell it in 3-6 years for like 1500€ and go buy in either new car, or go in to germany buying used and cheap

2001 A4 B6 2.slow with very few options - 3000 euros

olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-2-0-ID9lOI3.html#

2001 A4 B6 1.6 petrol which has listed power steering, ABS and front electric windows listed as car features - 3200 euros
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-125-hp-chip-tuning-ID9q8El.html#bc9b729a2d

2002 A4 with 1.6 petrol and bare minimum features - 3450 euros
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-1-6-euro-4-ID9oKt9.html#

2005 A4 2.slow with steel rims, faults on pictures, manual windows - 3650 euros

2002 A4 1.8 T with toys on it - 4699 euros
olx.ro/oferta/audi-a4-b6-1-8t-ID9rmR7.html#

And these are the basic, petrol engines. The diesels cost even more.

So yeah, the A4 B6 and B7 are overpriced junks.

Meanwhile you literally cannot find a non-variant Golf IV that costs over 3000 euros, no matter what search criteria you use.

autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-exclusive-mt-26057480/details.html
>climate control
>leather interior
>radio
>power windows
>2.0
>sub-2k

autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-mt-26095904/details.html
>same as above but cloth instead of leather interior
>1k

autowereld.nl/audi/a4/2-0-24183672/details.html
>same as above but lower mileage and manual
>2.7k

This is what prices look like over here, didn't know they were that ridiculously overpriced over there.

I'm literally mad now.
And to think that average salaries in Romania are at a pigly 350 euros/month, and cars cost twice as much.

Have you thought about importing? It's probably not worth the trouble for something (relatively) cheap, but it might be worth a shot.
Or try looking at first gen A3s and see how they compare against mk4 Golfs, since they're basically the same car but nicer.

they were okay but this happened. B4s are probably next.

Is it possible to fit an RS3 grille and front bumper onto my facelifted 8V S3?

Same shit, the A3 is even more expensive than the equivalent year A4

>Ask someone who works at audi anything

You failed, BMW kicks your ass any time, and Merc just lol at you, you are on the same level with Opel, only much more expensive. no questions.

audi 80 last good audi. not a question sorry.

>poorfag
>yurop
What's the difference?