/svg/ Shadowverse General

You Will Never Be as Lucky as Kyle and Be Able To Play With Isabelle's Huge Soft Breasts Everyday and Every Night Whenever You Want Edition

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/earman178/status/882997943388651521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats my cute mom.

>win 7 in a row
>lose 7 in a row
I JUST WANNA CLIMB FUCK

hey atleast your not losing any points that's a start

Titty's monster husband is a shit. I bet he has a little cock too.

twitter.com/earman178/status/882997943388651521

solve it shadowbabs

Would rather have a functioning game so I didn't have to compare relative shit sandwiches desu kohai

unga bunga shadowbab.

Pass turn.

>twitter.com/earman178/status/882997943388651521
Is this supposed to be hard? If you can't figure this out you're fucking retarded

I understand the hate on blood and haven but why are you guys complaining about the neutral package? It is viable in every class and can use the cards in every class even the legendary Alice, so you don't have to spend a lot of vials to make all the class working in one expansion. It is the ultimate non Jew expansion. Are you not entertained? Is this not what you are asking for?

>twitter.com/earman178/status/882997943388651521
>Profile image reminds me that stratos is STILL banned
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This shit feels good

Kills class identity. It would be like if every deck in MTG was an affinity deck.

much hotter than isabelle herself

she doesn't deserve him

It's a retarded stable for forever meta.

I pick dragon so I can play dragons, not fucking goblins

No, it's the ultimate jew expansion because you need new cards you don't have to even compete.
At least in TotG and RoB meta you could get by with cards from past sets. Do you think neutral won't be nerfed or power creeped in the next set or two? Are you retarded?

Fuck off, herobab.

It is beyond viable. It is the best option most classes have, so it ends up killing class identity. It also makes a year of cards feel meaningless too. Plus, I'm not sure on it being all that inexpensive.

>Three Grimnir
>Three Alice

Almost every class has a legendary right now based around neutrals, or at elast are running a bunch of golds like hecter too. Decks being stupid expensive used to be a really unusual thing in this game. It wasn't until Bahamut that they started adding a bunch of legendaries that had to be auto triple includes or you would never win with that deck. Before then it was mostly Control Blood that was expensive

>Before then it was mostly Control Blood that was expensive

>current neutral power creeped instead of nerfed
scary thought

Suicide skele, demon, owl, that 4/4 then Andras?

The ching chong is telling you the khawys has a poison apple of rebirth on it

friendly reminder that lion is bullshit

>tfw 3 Otohime, 3 Aurelia and a Tsubaki or two used to be an expensive deck

Oh shoot I forgot about Control Sword. Classic Control Sword was super expensive too.

>Olivia
>Lucifer
>Alexander

Just to name a few. That being said, it was rare to triple include legendaries outside of a few core ones like Forte and Mary

>Vampy boobs
False image.

>Alice go first
>you manage to survive
>Grimmir because she went first
>anyone playing Alice isn't allowed to lose because they are saved by a fucking miracle every match
>Albert
>Council
> 8/9 Spawn
>Tin Soldier
>Oz: Broken
You get to avoid every cancer to be unfortunate enough to get matched against Oz.

still super easy. just pass.

I like how that guy made up a trivia even though the easiest solution is to pass

>switch from Spawn to a control deck
>it takes something like 3 to 4 times longer to finish each match
>this means the same win rate will have me climb nowhere near as much as Spawn would

This has always been the issue with strong aggro. People will always pick it on ladder because it is way faster. I just want to make it to Master rank so I can stop caring about any of that stuff and just playing fun decks

>soccer mom being 3x auto-included since standard
but why Mary?

>tfw started 2 months into DE and wanted to eventually craft a midsword deck
>pre-builts come out and buy 3x of sword
>finally about to move up from banner sword
>otohime instantly reduced to meme status
still hurts

come on, i just want to complete my dragon mission

>play against blood
>go 2nd
>they tove into goblin leader
>turn 5 Baphomet
EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME.

Spell, 2p conditional activation

Add Ultimate Reaper to your hand and rescue 10 cards from the Shadow realm.

>Wood of Brambles countdown is 2

So close.

she stuffs bloodkin there

>stop caring about any of that stuff and just playing fun decks
>10k min to reach Great Master
>stop caring and have fun
Hahaha

Games being decided by 2 drop, into Goblin Leader, into Alice going first is not interesting, and it outclasses all other aggro decks. When that is the best option for every class, they're essentially all the same with the exception of whatever class you picked to have option to your few tech cards. Tove, BKB, and Baphomet/Spawn are obviously better than what other classes have to offer.
If the Vampire cards are nerfed, people will still play Neutral with whatever class fits them the best. Due to such little variation in deck building, games heavily come down to who goes first. Goblin, Feria, Lyrial, Grimnir, Goblin Leader, Alice all being run at 3 of is common in most neutral engines. That's already more than half the deck. Cards like Unica, Khaiza, Teena, Feena, AotW, and Merman then come in depending on if your class needs Neutral cards in hand, you want to be more aggressive, need more 2 drops, etc. At this point you're just including the absolute best cards a class can offer and/or the Neutral support class cards.
It takes the viability of almost all other decks out of the game, adds an uphill battle for the player going second, and closes games out by turn 4 with the best possible curves. Missing your 2 or 3 drop will probably decide the game as well.

mom who. Stop this shit reddit autist.

I haven't been playing the new expansion much yet but the tweets say you only have 1 turn, and why pass? Dark alice doesn't banish followers in play unless she dies right? Her start of next turn banish only banishes her hand and deck no?

He's going to deck out

Yeah the consistency to which I see that is insane. Goblin Leader on Turn 3 in general is ridiculously consistent

Man am I blind.

But I couldn't care less about that shit. I just want to get to Master so I no longer have to care about demoting, and will feel accomplished too

>not wanting the exclusive sleeves and free packs

ISABELLE CONFIRMED NOT A VIRGIN!

ISABELLE CONFIRMED NOT A VIRGIN!

ISABELLE CONFIRMED NOT A VIRGIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!

Well, if you don't mind rewards or sticking as an Master 0.

Remember when everyone said it should be piss easy to reach GM? Well, I definitely don't.

But still... That's not Kelly, he's that other nigger I last fucked, isn't he. How gross, IT get let me alone?

I'm just gonna take it easy and not try to rush it. 500 points a day should be enough time without driving myself crazy.

>See Shadowverse is on the Twitch front page
>Check it out
>It's kripp
>Playing the expansion for the first time
>As spawn blood

im probably going to meme with dragon and dirt when I hit master

I just dropped from 1.2k to 0 last night. Granted, I tried to play something non-neutral and got slapped because of it.

He's playing Control Blood you goddamned retard

Those shit things plays whatever X EN tells their to.

Yeah, save your urges to play non-meta decks in Unranked. Went from 2.9k down to sub 1k trying to make Elana work before going back up to 1.5k now.

*them
fuk me

Literally bad Alucard.

>Playing the expansion for the first time
More like third time.

>play cancer deck
>complaining when losing in topdecks
Haha, fuck you. Better luck next time.

All these talks about losing class identity, forest is the only one that hasn't lose class identity, even with neutral forest. Hand size is super important so you can't just vomit everything like other classes. There is still hope for shadowverse, they have to make forest the top class again and all the playrate and winrate will go back to normal.

>Solo missions
>Could be something cool like Win X games without using a legos or Golds
>is just 10 Gold beat a plot mission or practice
fucking you Cy!!1

I'm not complaining. It's just a statement of fact.
Sorry for trying to win the video game with cards I pulled from packs.

>forest is the only one that hasn't lose class identity
Forest's "class identity" has revolved around a single card (roach) since day fucking one.

It's Control Blood.

>Forest
>Class identity
this shit has not had that ever, forest is the one craft with the less used cards of its own craft other than prep board and fairies to drop roach

Yeah, about that, Dragon has to deal with their Orb Dragon doesn't have Storm, or Shadow having no Vampire Kiss fanfare for their Soul Glutton.
Eat shit, you bandwagoning shitter.

She's meant for board control. If you wanted to play aggro you should've used alucard over her.

it's made for people who don't actively play for some time so they could still keep with the game

Emeralda is already being dropped from most of the top Grand Master lists in exchange for more early game cards. You already have roughly a 59% chance of having Alucard in your hand by turn 7 if you run 3, not even factoring in thinning your deck or going second.

One of the rare times I got three of them on the field.

You're an idiot.

>pulled
You created them the moment you saw it on Game Ai.

Man I cant wait for Alice and Bapho nerf and the sweet sweet 2K vial per card apology from cy

Yeah, you are a frothing asshole who cannot win without a T0 deck.

orb dragon and soul glutton were never actively used for a reason

orb dragon was "powercreeped" by bahamut

It was a midrange though. Control in DE used 3 Otohimes, 3 Aurelias, 2-3 Tsubakis, 2 Alexanders, at least one Olivia (sometimes even 2 or 3), and some people, me included, teched in one or two Odins versus seraph. And a whole bunch of golds. In RoB it became even more expensive, since people played top-heavy control with multiple Bahas, 2 or 3 Odins to dead with Nep and seraph. Obviously, 3 Alberts as well. And more golds like Fangblade and Amelia.
It's really sad that control sword is a pure meme right now and probably won't return ever. It might've been decent now with Roland versus spawn, but Emeralda happened.

Has anyone actually seen any dragons use that evolved 10/10 follower yet?

>tfw illusionist single-handedly wins you the game

I pulled both spawns on the first day. I had 6k gold and like 30 freebies.
Suck a dick. It would've taken a lot more dust to play haven or forest, especially since I don't even have any of forest's previous staple leggos.

Soul Gluttong is not used because she doesn't havve anything other than Bane and Orb Dragon is superceded by Odin. Tell me next time when Soul Glutton has that fanfare, even with Necromancy (4) attached to it.

The fuck that mordecai bro
I swear for the God i gonna bahamut it

tfw a deck with 3 leggos and maybe about 6 golds (daria, midrange sword, otk elf) was considered a not cheap deck and an average price for a meta deck

I've used it a few times. It's fun.

This is actually the worst expansion of the game yet
At least before you had to deal with runetumors/dragoncucks/shadowniggers only every other game but now every game is full on netdecking cancer

I cant believe I'm happy that I get to face a roachnigger for once and not have to see alice

Don't forget every viable deck has at least 6 legos and a multitude of golds. Now every deck is as expensive as a control deck 2 expansions ago.

>make a deck teching against spawn
>haven't fought a blood deck in 10+ games

I'm playing Spawn but without Alice/Neutral. Guess how good I am doing?

new thread

People are figuring out if you go full ham against spawn, they can't drop a turn 5 baphomet into turn 6 do nothing when they got lethal on their ass.

Wait, let him guess fag zero cancer

What the fuck?

Burn rune is almost everywhere too, and it's not using the neutral engine. I kind of understand them though, most of the time they have a good chance vs spawn. Would've joined them, but I haven't pulled any Oz, and don't want to craft three of them.

>>haven't fought a blood deck in 10+ games
japs think it's shamefuru to play it?

Dirtrune is "draw mutagenic or lose" anyway.

>play a bunch of neutral followers
>use one forest related spell as removal
>play Beauty and the Beast, which is tied to neutral

Forest completely lost its class identity.