ITT: we post a pic of our cars V183672

ITT: we post a pic of our cars V183672

It's in hibernation.

I have an entire sw20 turbo drivetrain in my living room. I have an adub in the back lot.

Recirculate your blow off valve you fucking ricer

Got this thing back into my life after 16 years. Couldn't be happier.

It lies in wait
I liek very much

Pic of the summer wheels being fitted

and winter setup

test fitted*

winter rims look much better

Thats subjective. It's objective that my new wheels are 3kg lighter each that stock.

What wheels are those?
Considering something bronze/golden for mine.

Team dynamics 1.2 pro race. English wheels.

With a bit different wheels this car would look mint!

the boat

I love this, looks very clean. Cherish it

Sister has the same exact car. She wants to lower it and I think put on Enkeis.

>all that fender rubber
>chevy
Proper American, god bless

Love the baby V6 in these. I want to put its bigger 2.5L brother from the MX-6 in my 5 someday.

Needs a new radiator and Heater core...

Ah, a fellow Falcon bro.

First car. Slow as shit, but at least it looks good sounds good turns good.

Thanks man. It's not as nice as it looks there, but I am trying to daily drive it instead of being a CUV normie. The car has been in my family for 17 years, so I'm definitely taking care of it.

Real life photo of me getting jewed by the Indians

ok

nice

love the blue

always dig seeing this

>taking a picture of the store managers car

my angry slow car

there's a badge missing user
wear that displacement with pride

Where you been gs boi? Haven't seen you post shit in a while, what's the update on your Merc?

My offensively loud shitbox

Top lel, Indians are notoriously cheap, the store manager drives a prius or a civic guaranteed

>tfw stock wheels and 4x4 ride height

Idk. I worked at a valvoline next door to a 711 and we got quite a few indians, they were usually driving european luxury cars and were very disrespectful to our female CSAs

>those tail lights

If it wears out, replace it! You'll love how it drives with a new everything

Love your E60 user

Thanks man, can appreciate a sportcross myself

I sold it to a br/o/ who is now racing it in the midwest
I'm building a second turbo E36 right now to get back into the real fastboi game

Probably software people or engineers of some kind. Every person I've known who worked at a 7/11 at some point said the manager/owner drove a cheap econobox. Also women being subservient and obedient to men is part of their culture so that might explain the poor conduct.

whats the s52 drive like compared to other bmws?

Danny your fitment is shit, stop embarrassing me

>///m license plate holder
>530i

>Love your E60 user
Thanks man. The M3 is looking clean as always, you building the second e36 into a track car?

What's wrong with em? I will probably buy the lci lights eventually

They belong on a mid-2000's Hyundai.

id be willing to bet money thats as low as he can go without rubbing, assuming he drives the car as hard as an m3 should be driven

I guess it depends on what your benchmark for other BMWs are.
What counts most imo is being paired to the ZF 5 speed and having a good final drive for what you want to do
M52s are perfectly fine and the difference is fairly marginal

Probably not an actual track car, but so far it's gutted and has no AC
I'll probably just do straight line stuff as it's going to have a bit of power and not much traction

It doesn't rub at any height really, just drives a lot better like this and I don't feel like fucking my bumper up in this car lol
I've had it lower, pic related, but prefer it higher now

Dude honda and hyundai rip off of mercedes and bmw, you've got it completely backwards

Needed a new plate holder for my black plate and when I saw it I just couldn't resist, looks really cool imo. I was a bit hesitant since it's not an ///m but my mom of all people egged me on and I don't regret it. Not like I would ever put m badging on my car like an asshat.

It could make a pretty good track car though if you were to work on the suspension and give it some good tires. Either way should be fucking fun.

>Cali boy in a lowered BMW

D A D D I E S M O N E Y

Dude e36's are cheap as fuck

Pretty sure the supreme gentleman's car was bone stock.

"Good" E36 M3s have gone up in price pretty crazy in the last year
Not to say there aren't tons of salvageable shitters for those willing to take on a project

I have 15" wheels with MT Pros for the rear
Going to have to find a way to make them fit though lol

>D A D D I E S M O N E Y
>costs about the same a a used g37

Gonna try to find a wrecked M3. If anything for the interior.

5M/T 4WD Honda CRV. Good for putting self righteous ricers and Hondafags in their place that think there are no 4WD/AWD Honda's.

Changing the oil filter housing because it's whistling, not hard just very time consuming and there's oil everywhere. Good thing it's a common issue or else I'd have no idea why the fuck my car whistles at me

>Good for putting self righteous ricers and Hondafags in their place that think there are no 4WD/AWD Honda's.

>what is HR-V
>what is Honda pilot
>what is honda crosstour
>what is honda element
>what is honda ridgeline

idiot. Your CR-V is not special

Wheels look decent though, guess you'll have to raise it a bit, maybe with some new control arms and struts

My mom has the gold version with auto tranny. Extremely reliable although I've had to fix some of the interior for her. It's very comfy but very boring.

Looks great!

M3 swapped mine, and it became a pussy magnet.

Love her

V10 with a 2 cylinder delete

Didn't see you there buddy, is it a 325? Bmw I6's are legendary when it comes to sound, and everyone knows our cars handle great.