When will they fix this so I can buy one?

when will they fix this so I can buy one?

They already did poor fag.

Buy an older one instead.

F sport lexuses look so much better in person its really odd

>fixed

>tfw i kinda like it
it looks terrible with just horizontal slats, but looks almost good with diamond patterns like
also
100% this, doesn't translate into 2d well at all

Wtf is wrong with that rear

>no LWB model
Sad.

>Posts IS
>Calls ES OP Poster poor fag
really makes you think

Don't get an ES op, it's shared platform with a fucking Avalon/Camry. Get a GS which is going out of production and is its own platform, or the LS. I'm buying GS next year.

i know, its not photogenic, it looks waaaay better in person.

>Get a GS which is going out of production
wait what? what the fuck?
is it just going to be IS/ES/LS for sedans then?

Yeah, the GS is going out of production, sadly. I have no idea why, it was easily my favorite model. I have an IS350 right now and I'm depressed that they have done this. No one is going to buy the fwd Lexus Avalon when you could just buy an Avalon, and the LS is a bit too expensive for most people. The IS is an edgy compact sports sedan, where the fuck are the people who want a reliable E-Class/A6/5 Series going to go?

The GS is one of the best Lexus's ever made. 310 HP, V6 NA engine, it's built on it's own platform so many components are not shared, and it is the sportiest of the Lexus models because of the GS F. It's also available in AWD or RWD, and the only other Lexus like that is the IS but it's much smaller. The GS is also a 'rare' Lexus. The IS and ES are a dime a dozen, but the GS costs 30% - 40% more than an ES, and like double the price of an IS new. They hold their value EXTREMELY well in the used market as well.

The GS is just one very very very good car for any money, new or used. It's one of those cars where it doesn't matter if it's going out of production, it's just that good.

They want to replace the GS with the LS short wheel base, because they're making the ES with AWD soon and not FWD, so they think it will appease the loyal AWD/RWD GS customers. Doubt it though. I'm trying hard to save up for the GS F, but definitely a GS 350 is in the cards.

My god. Was posting the LC that hard for you retards?

Development of the next GS is already underway. It's demise was only rumor. As is the rumor that Lexus is going to make the next GS a "four door coupe" to compete with the CLS/A7/GranCoupe.

i'm guessing they figure people wanting that will just go for a crossover instead

I suppose it will all be alright. I'm hoping to win the lottery so I can get myself an LC. Regardless, I'm still probably going to buy a used 2015 GS in a year or so. The 3IS has gotten less muscular than the 2IS, and I don't like how it looks anymore. My 2IS looks like a bodybuilder next to a twink when compared to 3IS. That's why I was relying on new GS

Also, what do you think about NuLuxe? Is it comparable to leather? I like the leather in my 350.

Funnily enough, the NX/RX buying here in Dallas is out of control. At Park Place, they seem to be giving really good deals on leases, so everyone and their mom is going and leasing one.

Just get over it - Toyota is stuck on this and it's probably going to stay for at least another generation.
The F series cars are still fantastic though. Toyota made a pretty well-rounded V8.

That thing looks nice and mean, I want one now. The RC 350 looks a bit worse to me than the RC-F sadly, I wish they looked more similar

fuck me now i want a GS F but even the cheapest used one is mid 40s

Yes, but it will probably last a lot longer than any German equivalent if you take care of it.
Also, the interior is comfort max.

Badgewhores ruined it. Instead of going for actual performance, they want a Lexus for the badge and just buy the cheaper ES even though it's just a Camry in a suit.

actually scratch that, cheapest one used is mid 50s

ISFs hold their value fairly well. There's a steep dropoff as soon as it becomes a "used car" but still, Preowned ISFs and RCFs and GSFs are crazily more expensive than M3/4/5s and C/E63s of similar production years.

The 2018 LS is already longer than thr SWB LS460. Almost no need for thr LWB now.

No, I think people just like comfy. Especially from a brand like Lexus who built their reputation around comfy. Turning the GS into a sports sedan was a contradiction on Lexus' part, however if Lexus is serious about becoming known for performance then the last thing they should do is kill the GS. I think is a logical step for the next GS. It makes it interesting enough for Toyota to justify its existence and fills a gap in the lineup in comparison to the Euros.

>ditched the conservative looks
>no more V8
Cancer

There's literally nothing wrong with an ES

No your juvenile argument of ">durr Camry" isn't an actual argument

It's faster, more agile, more luxurious, and no longer a total snoozefest trying to emulate the Germans.

If the quality/reliability stays the same, and there's no reason it shouldn't, then this is a winner.

Now all they really have to do is drop the LFA's V10 in it for the LSF and we'll have the greatest sedan that has ever existed.

If they fix it it looks like toyobaru.

Turn that frown upside down

>implying that's a bad thing

jesus the waito piggu cum skin market has killed these cars

Lexus was built for whites.
Nips had their own luxury toyodas (Crown, Century)

>ugh y cant lexus b understated
>liek aldi

this triggers my typophobia

Better with front plate or not?

yeah I never had a big issue with the grill because the front plate kind of fixes it.

>caring about speed and agility in a fucking luxobarge

Top kek
My argument is correct. Only plebs buy ES for muh Lexus in the driveway. It's literally a Camry in a suit.

t. $500 LS400 driver

Lexus? Lexus are only good if you plan to keep them for 20 years.

If I bought a Lexus, it would be the top of the line LS(I would not buy this gen) and I would DD that shit for 20+ years.

They look like they're in so much pain.

;_;