Best Car for Real Estate Agent?

I'm becoming a real estate agent in NYC on January. And I need to buy a new car that fits my new profession.

I was thinking about buying CLA 250 but a lot of people wouldn't recommend me that car.

What would you recommend me?

My price range is $39k-43k

Here are some priority features

>Needs to be a good brand. Nothing cheap. Enough to look professional to sell million dollar houses in NYC

>4 door is a must

>AWD preferred

>Good gas mileage in the city

>Something that will last next ten years

I appreciate any advices. Thanks

Lexus IS

Yeah I was thinking about that.

Is 2018 Is 300 AWD good?

W212 E500 4MATIC sedan.

>My price range is $39k-43k

If you're looking at buying specifically a new luxury car, just lease it.

Otherwise you're gonna get taken to hosetown on depreciation.

Which I'm kinda surprised you didn't think about being in real estate.

Do you think a real estate agent would seek validation and advice from Veeky Forums? Think about that...grown ass men know what the fuck they want, its OBVIOUS op is just some nocar fuckstick.

>becoming a real estate agent ON January

I do wanna lease it but I drive long distance (600 miles) to visit family down in DC. So I think I have a feeling that I will go over 15k miles limit.

Never buy a new car, especially in NYC.

Lease it

If you want to buy, get a Cert Pre-owned.

Jaguar XF's are great but shit on gas.
Get an XE to save you on gas and it's a car thats not too common in NYC.

You get a BMW, MB, Audi you'll blend in.

Toyota Corolla in red.

Ummm no I have my Altima 2008 coupe since high school. And I'm only 27, passed my first exam, studying my state exam. I wouldn't waste people's time for some bullshit.

even if you do lease, a lot of manuf. have a pull ahead program to get you out sooner.

I do all the time to my clients, I sell Subarus in NJ

>thinking you're going to be selling million dollar houses as a new hire
sure buddy.

>considering a cla
notaste fag.

it hits all your requirements. its a luxury toyota so it doesn't have that WOW factor that other brands have and its kind of bland, but its comfy af and has that toyota reliability.

I would love to but that's at least $10k over my budget. Maybe I can lease it..

Acura TLX

Tahoe Denali. What the fuck do you need awd for in NYC?

It takes 6 months to get a license to sell real estate. You are posting as if this guy is an established broker or something. He hasn't done anything yet, and is starting off his career with a bonehead financial decision, sounds exactly like someone who would ask for advice on Veeky Forums.

Yeah that's absolutely true. I was actually thinking about leasing IS for few years before I make enough money to buy a good car. Maybe I should do that.

Any recommendation on which tier?
300? 350?

>I was actually thinking about leasing IS for few years before I make enough money to buy a good car. Maybe I should do that.

ding ding ding ding ding ding

Hmm I thought about that... That's not a bad idea.

To drive through snow and rain. I have no problem with my current FWD but I would like to try an AWD car for few years to see if it really helps during the bad weather

Yeah leasing Lexus IS seems like a perfect answer right now. I just wanna know which tier people would recommend. Seems like 300 and 350 doesn't have a huge price difference

I was referring to

>before I make enough money to buy a good car. Maybe I should do that.

Think about your budget before what your car says to other people.

Depending on your market, driving a REALLY nice car looks like you rape your clients.

t. knowing car salesmen

>Real estate agents
>Being able to afford a merc
Ahahaha, you're in for the shock of your life.
Stupid career choice.

That said, my dad (a former real estate agent) used to drive a 230E which he bought for $1000.

Used? Shouldn't be. W212 isn't the current generation.

Lexus RX350 or Toyota 4Runner

I'm serious.

Lexus RX350 sounds pretty good. I will definitely consider that. Thanks.

Oh I was looking at new E class.

Was he working in NYC?

No, he was working in Melbourne during the height of the real estate boom.

If there are anywhere near as many agencies in NYC as there are here, you're completely fucked. I'd say 80% of them here go under within the first five years.

Ugh I just found out that Lexus IS doesn't support Android auto. That's a major bummer..

But that's same for any type of business. Both competition and market is huge in NYC.

Nothing manufactured to today’s standards will last you 10 years so forget about new cars if that is a hard line requirement

With that said...

Look at the Nissan Murano latinum trim... it’s msrp comes in at the bottom of your budget, they get OK mgp, and come with fucking everything. To make it more “professional” just get the front windows tinted a little and the factory rain guards... regardless of the meme trashing on Nissan and crossovers it’s a fucking awesome ride, god level comfort, AWD, literally everything you are looking for. You could get the “fuck me in the ass” Nissan factory waranty and still come in below your maximum, and have all tires, oil changes, all maint covered for years to come. Nissan Murano new from factory is your best option. Hands down. Fuck the anti Nissan meme.

Prius Plug In shitbox
But get some leather seats, and get a fancier paintjob.

Hmm I didn't think about Murano as an option but it doesn't sound bad at all. My current 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe is almost 10 years old. I guess if I take a good care of it, it will last nearly a decade. Thanks for the advice

I personally think the best cost / luxury balance is the SL trim but if 39k is the min go for the platinum if you got money to burn. If you test drive one you will end up owning it. Just saying. Whatever you get best of luck with your career and taking it next level.

Q50 red sport

Just don't buy a german car, seriously