Will it ever be possible to discuss the Corvette C7 on this board?

Will it ever be possible to discuss the Corvette C7 on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtimeattack.com/index.php/2017-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if you die in a fire. Toyota Rav4 for life, faggot.

What do you want to know about it?

We'd need mods first.

Nope, it will trigger the Ford GT or Nissan GT-R fangirls. Then the pissing match commence.

I work at a Chevy dealership and only rich pricks buy a Corvette. Anyone with half a brain knows that the ZL1 with the 1LE package is the only choice, unless you want to go 1/4 mile, then you get a Z/28.

why can't they have a more elegant design for these cars? they look so fucking fat

The top half is about the same. The body just goes further down for aero. When the boomers die off completely, design trends will change and the Camaro will finally be free of its "muh retro" look finally. Hopefully.

The Corvette is small. The Camaro looks fat but it isn't anymore.

Will they ever reach C5 or C6 prices? They seem better built so I wonder if they'll ever get that cheap.

Yeah they will. Corvettes always get cheap. The Camaro on the alpha platform performs almost the same with more practicality and more mod ability.

no

>start discussing the corvette
>point out a flaw
>GM fangirls get butthurt start spamming crashed GTR's as a result

all because GM fangirls are the biggest cucks around

I'd rather have visibility than rear seats.

true

I thought you drove mommy's Pontiac????

There will be $25k c7's in 5 years

Not after Le Mans 2017. Corvette is dead until C8.

I'm gonna miss it being front-engined. The C8 will just look like a shitty build-your-own-supercar kit.

The world will rage if it really is mid engined. But with Camaro basically performing on corvette levels maybe it makes sense to make corvette different. Still this could as bad as Porsche making a front engined 911

>Still this could as bad as Porsche making a front engined 911

944 turbos were decent until they had problems, then they were very expensive lawn decorations.

Nope, because my 12-13 year old RX-8 stayed glued to one in the twisties like it was nothing. C7 was using both lanes, getting squirrelly, I was barely crossing the lines and driving maybe 7/10 at most. Don't need power when I don't have to slow down for turns.

755hp

Sounds like a shitty driver. Rx8s were never that good.

>publications are saying the Corvette Z06 is hard to control and has cooling problems
>better give it a bigger supercharger and more power

And make it wider for better stability. And give it 4 additional heat exchangers.

This.

i dont like thios car

tee hee

Fuck you

see, like clockwork

i don't agree it's not really a corvette then if it's mid-engine they have to design it from the ground up that would be stupid to use the same name

>RX-8s were never that good

I have yet to drive around anything that has taken corners faster than my RX-8 can. I can't pretend it's fast in a straight line, but only stuff like the RX-7, 350z and S2k can compete in terms of cornering. Well, them and straight up supercars, but they cheat with electronic suspension instead of well designed geometry.

An RX-8 would shit on a 350z. 350zs are heavy and have pretty shit suspensions.

A better comparison would be an RX-7, S2k, and an MR2 or Boxster/Cayman

>revisionist history
Lmao

Uh rx-8's aren't that light - they're like 3100+lbs. Maybe it's light compared to most, but an AWD "pigfat" current gen WRX (probably the heaviest of them all) is 3200+lbs. The rx-8 is only 150lbs or so lighter than a 4 door "compact" sedan (even though it has the same interior space as older Camrys) that has fucking all wheel drive.

we don't discuss gm amerilard pushcuck 1hp/L trash that can't turn here, only good stuff like pic related

That's true.
Those cars that you listed are some of very few that I would have any worry about beating in the touge.
The funny thing about all of those is that they're dedicated performance/track/sports cars, and the RX-8 is a touring car with room for 4 realistically sized people. Mazda sure did something right with their design.

The RX-8 was never made as a maximum weight reduction race car. It was Mazda's flagship touring car, meant to be nice to drive on the street and have the luxury features expected from a top model car. Even despite this lack of full on race design mentality, it's capable of competing with cars that are far lighter than it because Mazda knew how to make it handle. Drop a few hundred pounds of creature comforts and stiffen the suspension and you've got a full on racecar just like that.

Corvette is much faster than an rx 8 and all the other weeb machines you mentioned lol. Learn to drive

delusional GM fangirl

there is a reason no one uses corvettes on WTAC

worldtimeattack.com/index.php/2017-results/

>Learn to drive
>Said to the person who beat a car which is supposedly faster than his