help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previously on Veeky Forums's the Sims General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=We5SX_qGZW8
youtube.com/watch?v=St38r-giIos
mediafire.com/file/ktkwvc2xx3bx031/Redd_Velvet_EA_VAMPGP.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is dedicated to vampires, but not thicc vampires

Lol those feet made it into the op

The Sims 4 looks like a Disney and Pixar crossover. And the gameplay is even worse. Its the worst game in the franchise yet will be spammed here by 2-3 people and their 'XD ZANY XD' sims

Shit thread even though I made it.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

your point?

Aside from pastebin, can you guys give any mod recommendation to spice my game. (TS4)

I like the way sims in The sims 4 look. I wish there was a game with TS3 amount of content with TS4 graphics.

alot of us feel that way

>ruining thicc art
rood dood with a bad aditood.

Looks like Nicki Minaj's less famous sister being followed around. I like it.

Hmmmmm....I got a story idea from Kim's posts last night. At least it's better than writer's block. I can't write any more of the Castle story! What if a character hearing voices wasn't due to him being off meds, but instead his conscience manifesting? He'd have a literal angel and devil on his left and right that are in a constant tug of war over him and his dick. Here's the WIP angel. I need to get her a halo and some wings. At least there are devil horns ingame already. Getting the tail is another story. God I hate tumblr. Hopefully the youtube links embed properly. It's been a while since I did this. Not a big wrasslin fan, but that was the first thing I thought of.

youtube.com/watch?v=We5SX_qGZW8

youtube.com/watch?v=St38r-giIos

>tug of war dick

Wow, every vampire showed up to this rave. Even the dead ones.

user do you mind sharing that thicc vampire?

Bumperino

no

>over a year before we get seasons

fugg my fuggin life

>over forever until we get witches

No dying
Not today

don't be racist.

Time to start digging up conversion tutorials. I've made the dubious decision to convert a conversion from 3 into 4 and see about making it semi-Maxis Match. I'm sure this can only end well. At least S4S is really easy to use.

if you ever find a tutorial that works perfectly, tell me. I want to convert an outfit for this stupid slut.

I NEED THAT T SHIRT!

I will, it's looking like a mess so far...

In real life or the mod? Doing a google search for 'xenomorph jurassic park shirt' brings up the real life version at least.

Mod please

I have a LOT of t-shirt mods so lemme boot up the game and stick it on a non-vampire to see which it is.

>I want to convert an outfit for this stupid slut.
is it a noose?

deacon pls

rip br

mediafire.com/file/ktkwvc2xx3bx031/Redd_Velvet_EA_VAMPGP.zip

Damn EA Vamps always bullying Urbz.

Have you only made two Urbz?

Nope, only Jayde.

Which of the WickedWhims animations are the best?

Mike24, Amra72, Azmodan, Zorak are the best imo. Dagger has good lesbian face sitting animations too, which you can use for heteros.

Bump while I write the next post. It begins.

I guess i can.. one or two

I just noticed she's got weird alien ears.
wtf thats not supposed to be like that

cute!

Somewhere else in San Myshuno, another group is watching the same ad Jack was.

>TV: Is YOUR neighbor a bloodsucking fiend?
>TV: Only YOU can keep the vampire menace at bay! Report suspicious activity to law enforcement and SAVE SIM LIVES!
>TV: See something? Say something!
>Guy switches off the TV.
>Girl in red: You're not going to turn US in are you, Brandon?
>Girl in white: We aren't hurting anyone...why would he?
>Brandon: If anyone else could see or hear you, you'd both be in death camps with the rest of the freaks!
>Brandon: I was NORMAL! Then terrorists attacked my work. When I came to in the hospital, YOU TWO were hovering over me.
>Brandon: When I called the nurse to have you thrown out, they referred me to a psychiatrist!
>Brandon: I've been blacklisted from working anywhere for "hearing voices!" I'm ruined! And it's all thanks to you two!
>Brandon: I fucking hate you, Alicia and Chloe.
>Alicia (in white): It's not my fault! I haven't done anything to hurt you! Chloe on the other hand?
>Chloe (in red): What? Sneaking into his room and milking him dry is hurting him?
>Brandon: You don't know when to stop! I kept telling you to get off me after I came, but NO!
>Chloe: You should be thankful! At least I'm paying for my room and board, unlike a certain FREELOADER!
>Alicia: I AM NOT!
Chloe: What's the matter angel wings? Saving a hole for marriage? Bet you love it in the ass!
>Alicia turns red and curls her hands into fists.
>Chloe: Oooooh temper temper!
>Brandon: Cut it out, you two! Last time this went on, the neighbor called the cops on us and I got stuck explaining it away! They may not hear your voices, but you can be DAMN sure they hear your fists and spells!
>Alicia storms out.

My biggest regret so far is that I couldn't get Chloe to look more like Uehara Ai. She's the only person I'd ever model a literal succubus after. I was so much better at reproducing real people in sims 3 than I am in sims 4.

Forgot I intended to introduce the story by having Brandon on the couch with a psychiatrist. I'll find an excuse to pack him off to one at some point. Involuntary confinement after another incident? Probable. Maybe I can tie the Castle story arc into this. The stories take place in the same universe and I have a plot for Jack outlined. Then writer's block hit until Kim's posts last night jolted me out of it.

Blonde instead? Can't make up my mind.

i like cute blondes personally

Brown is better.
Now make her eyes green to trigger that one user.

The sims in Medieval are objectively the best looking sims in the series to date, however nearly everything else about that game was fucking awful

That said, the art style of TS4 can be considered "better" because it does fit in a bit better with the atmosphere of the series (rather than attempting realism), it's easier to run on potatoes, and it's easier for modders to make Maxis-match content (the only content worth getting IMO)

>Its the worst game in the franchise
It's not "the worst game in the franchise"
However it's definitely the worst for the time period it was released in. I would've been fine with the "No open world" and "No create-a-style" if they'd done something like "open neighborhoods" (like 5 lots at a time being loaded) and a simple colour wheel (even fucking Tekken can manage that why can't the sims) since the Open World and CAST were part of the reason TS3 ran so fucking abhorrently

Also would've been nice if the apartments had been handled better - and included fucking roommates. TS2 Apartment Life was great, they should've just copied that.

I hate that Ai is borderline BBW nowadays.

She's retired, user. Sorry. She was more of a rectangle at the end of her career. A little stomach paunch as well, but I wouldn't call her overweight. Chloe will reflect that when I get around to doing lewds.

>BBW

We're all friends here user, you can just say "fat"

>tfw would unironically fuck a bbw like that
why me.

Naw, I think I found what I like.

something about her face irks me, i cant figure it out.
But i like her tits, so thats ok.

Must be her face.

I said it was her face..

what are you doing

I was wondering the same thing

Does she remind you of someone or something?

I wonder why the Sims 3 alpha hair strikes me as being better overall than 4's. There's more variety and for some reason it just seems to fit the head better generally. Maybe that's because the models are so much more stylized. Sigh. I keep feeling vague urges to poke at 3 again but then I remember my lag issues and never end up doing it.

s3 hair was awful wut

I generally meant the Sims 3 hair cc rather than the EA ones, with the exception of a few that were decent.

any other toaster simmers here? how you guys holding up?

also i tried to make one of them "traps" the internet loves so much (middle) and i think "she" turned out alright for a first timer.

Possible, kinda reminds me of this bitch i went to school with. who was a cunt

user, I...

Do they do meth or something?

I used to have a toaster.
As long as you have fun all is good.

If I keep posting her, would you get a hate boner?

Nope.

Just like in my Somalian smoke signals.

what is this thing walking around my town

A feminist you fucking shitlord.

time to go into cas and change it

Lewds soon. I have Wicked Whims installed. I'm just getting pose player set up and writing the story. It's just not convoluted enough until it makes less sense than Chrono Cross and the Kingdom Hearts series combined.

Yes, Pancakes, it is perfectly safe and not tainted in any way

garbanzo beans HOLY SHIT

Holy fuck I'm triggered.

Good.
I also change most of the blacks in my game to whites.

when you forget you mpreg someone

Kill then?

its not a big deal

Curious now. Does the girl I used as a face model give you the same resemblance?

Kim's slip into poverty