What are the downsides of this car?

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

greencarreports.com/news/1102736_durable-2012-chevrolet-volt-300000-miles-no-battery-loss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a heavier, more expensive, slower, less powerful and less reliable Chevy Cruze

>less reliable

wat

Doesn’t seat 5.

Other than that it’s pretty great. I see a crap ton of them around my campus. My brother had one; he loved it

It's a Chevy.

Only Chevy and Tesla thought to thermally manage their batteries for longevity

greencarreports.com/news/1102736_durable-2012-chevrolet-volt-300000-miles-no-battery-loss

>Tesla
Isn't that a band?

my brain just grew mold

So is that a yes?

hugefuck pillars, less intuitive for drivers to maintain, isn't a twingo

What maintenance? It has regen braking so the brake pads will last the life of the car. It has themal management so the batteries will last the lifespan of the car. The generator is only used if the battery runs out, so it will last the life of the car.

Is replacing tires and wiper fluid difficult?

>GM
It’s sill a good car, so that’s my only reason.

European shitboxes have a better interior, limited range

Are your expectations are to buy one new, drive lots of miles with low ownership costs, then sell it in 5 or 6 years?

Buying used? don't think the original warranty will transfer to you.

Not driving many miles? Then you're not getting much economic advantage, unless driving an EV in the HOV/car-pool lanes is that important to you.

Plan to keep it "forever"? No aftermarket for parts, so dealership prices for everything forever. Unknown costs to repair battery, computers, display screens, etc.

It's still a GM so I'm sure they fucked even that up by nickel and dimeing it to death.

I bet they still want you to come to the dealership every 15k for maintenance.
no way they lose money on that.
this is why electric cars a just way to extract more money from customers.

There's not a lot to go wrong on modern engines even on "shit" brands like GM and Kia as long as you don't get a lemon. Change the oil every 10k miles and it'll be reliable for the first 4 years easy.

This is why most dealerships do repairs and tires on all makes now.

Bumppppppp

>Not burning liquefied explosive dinosaurs

And yes I know fossil fuels are formed from much more ancient organisms.

ugly as hell

I believe they were a bunch of longhairs, yes.