Future collectors cars

with its well known history as being the most ugliest car on earth(which is total bull shit, btw), being the car of the main character in Breaking Bad and the Doug video, this car will soon be a collectors item(expecially with few good examples left).

>4 speed autotragic only
lolno, even if it isn't considered ugly anymore, it's still a shitty slushbox.

pic related is a future classic, guaranteed.

- every 70's to mid 80's rwd econobox. the drifter plague is using them up at an incredible rate. its why fucking Celica/Corollas are going for 3k+.

-some of the weirder turn of the century cars like the prowler, thunderbird, and SSR.

-mini trucks

Literally any malaise era car. They're already shooting up in value and people are buying them like hotcakes.

I fucking wish as I own one. Turning it for a profit would be nice. But I don't expect it anytime soon they're dirt fucking cheap.

> it's still a shitty slushbox.

You don't know the half of it user. Getting the thing to shift is an act of congress most of the time.

>being the car of the main character in Breaking Bad and the Doug video
>the Doug video

Dougposter detected.

Fuck off frogposter, no one cares.

chebby ss

Plymouth prowler
Subaru baja

every car on the road is a collector car because in 30 years they won't be selling gasoline any more and everything will be electric.

You may scoff, but the guys still riding horse and buggys in 1940 were few and far between.

>cars that aren't initial d are all shit

But the suspension was comfy, and it handled turns pretty well. Also for it's time the 6 disk CD player and heated seats were the shit. Plus it had so much storage space it was amazing.

t. Someone who misses their Aztek. RIP 2001-2015

ah yes, I remember when takumi had an xterra too, very memorable episode.

I was referring to 'muh manual transmission'. Because everybody needs to do sick drifts on their way to work, right?

But I forget that nearly every person on here thinks it's perfectly acceptable to drive recklessly on public streets.

>he doesnt drive wrecklessly on public streets

Because I'm not a selfish sociopath who puts the lives of others in danger.

Why are you on Veeky Forums again?

ahh so you are one of them cucks i keep hearing about on the 4chips

>Because I'm not a selfish sociopath
fuck off takei

you'll miss em when they're gone

the 3.6 models are already a pain to find

>nigger car

I never knew this car had a following.

I owned a 99 GTP coupe. ate V6 mustangs for breakfast.

what an ugly example

Xterras still depreciating steadily. The patrician choice for collectible SUV's would be the FJ Cruiser.

i've only seen niggers driving around in the older 2008 4 cylinder models.

first off, fuck you. sliding around corners during the morning commute is the best part of my workday.

second. my car has like 100 hp. i'm "driving recklessly" at like 30 mph.

This, but more specifically the GXP trim with the 5.3 V8.
Also the 06 Impala SS, and the G8

My dad had a GXP as a project car that I borrowed for a couple weeks because my job involved me using a tiny ass underground parking garage my truck was too big for. Dark metallic purple with black rims.

My drive home from work was an hour longer because I would cruise down main street then hop on the freeway.

People would approach me in the parking lot to talk to me about it and a car full of girls yelled at me at the intersection "Hey. Hey! I like your car!".

Pic not the actual car, but same paint.

2007-2009 GT500s. They are at their bottom in price @ mid $20k. They will all be bought up and rotting in a garage soon...

Oh don't get me wrong I don't dislike mine just the gearbox.

G8, chrysler 300 srt8, jeep cherokee srt8, i bet 5.0 coyote mustangs will be, and i'd bet that anything with a v8 and rwd will be collectors eventually

No.
Pic related will be a collectors item, a stock standard ss commodore will not.

A clean, late model H2 will hammer for over $200k at auction sometime within the next 20 years.

This Mitsubishi Mirage GT or in America, a Dodge Colt GT. Only about 600 of them were imported for Dodge, meanwhile Japan, Europe and everywhere else received the Mitsubishi Mirage GT.

I could see clubs for Vibe GT owners in ten years.

I have a hard time believing anything made after 2005 (besides supercars, sport and muscle cars, and the Chrysler 300) could be collectible, because all the electronic shit will break.

To put shit in perspective, I've fixed an old Beetle that shit a valve guide into the cylinder for about $400. For a lot of cars made today, you'd be paying double that to replace the electronic accelerator or electronic parking brake, shit that's bound to fail within 30 years.

Maybe in aussieland, we didn't get those in the states. Only the G8 GXP and Chevy SS. The SS does have HSV magneride, so it's not quite "just" a veeate commodore. Also, we only got 12,953 total.

Jesus fuck, that thing looks like my car.

Still not rare enough, there are only 250 of the HSV GTS-r's of each variant in the entire world.

its like even a HSV GTS is not going to be a collectors item, not one worth a lot of money anyway.

I think this will be a future classic. I rarely see one that isnt lifted or beaned with rims or beat to shit by a guy whos squeezing every bit of life out of it. Im keeping mine in excellent shape and keeping it stock. I should restore the plastic but im lazy and as long as the fade is even im fine. Mine is also a first year with all the weird quirky features GM was known for in the early 2000s.

Croikey! Looks loike you could stew some wallaby cunts with that shoite.

One of my favorite shows right now is The Americans.

I kind of want a 8th-gen Delta 88.