/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread girls just wanna have fun edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/9370160/favsritie-animie-charactierdz-kh-danganrsnpa-crsdzdzsvier-fsllswier-dzpiecial
archiveofourown.org/works/11299752/chapters/25301748
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ishi!

Mugi!

It's 4 am and I'm frightened

I want to fuck Kaito.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>clowns
>ponies
>undertale
>fetuses (some of them look like dragon babies)
>some obscure fetishes I have no idea about at all

I'm sad now....
What a weird fucking thing to read 1st thing in the morning. Where is that fucking angie holding a cross picture.

Repost for those to who want to see the horror themselves.

Don't be scared, we love you

/girlstime/!

Best giri.

your talk about friends made me even more depressed

on the last episode of /drg/, the girls got together, got comfy, and discussed existential clown fetus posting

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

No crosses, only madness now.

H-HELP!

where did i go wrong
i lost a friend

It was nice to see everyone getting along anyway, I felt a little bit happy

Posting best girl! because this thread already needs Jesus

We need to give this board an enema.

T H E T I E I S F O R M I N G

I genuinely prefer clown fetus posting to shitposting wars and I'm unsure what that says about me.

I wuv Izuru very much!

The Blu-ray drama? My memories are pretty hazy, because I used to only lurk back then when I was tired of my usual boards. There really isn't that much to it: basically Kuzu claimed he had the DR3 Blu-rays that had the comedic Togami Izuru short. However, when people asked him about it, his answers were suspiciously evasive. Soon people deduced he was lying and asked him to take a picture, and he made super roundabout excuses as to why he couldn't. It escalated from there and eventually he left, I think.

I love Junko!

Thank you

Burn everything.
Burn the whole fucking thing to the ground.

It was adorable, true!

Same. This is better than any of the shitposting wars, ever.

Huh, in all honesty, that doesn't seem that bad. Why didn't he just own up to it?

WHY MUST THIS BE A THING?

mamma mia

That... doesn't even sound that major like some anons always make it to be.

It all seems to stop around January.

I think the owner(s) of the blog deleted some posts.

This is just as weird as the Mikan Ibuki vore and flattening fetish art on rule 34 when you search 'super dangan ronpa 2'.

No you're right, it's better to not be mean spirited even if it means being weird

Here we go again

My my, how can I resist you?

celestia fucked her

>Huh, in all honesty, that doesn't seem that bad. Why didn't he just own up to it?
I guess some people continue to cling to lies even after they're exposed. Dunno why he didn't just admit it, really.

Apparently there was another incident where he uploaded a voice clip taken from a drama CD claiming it was his, but I wasn't present for that one.

Its just been over-exaggerated. When you're on Veeky Forums where not many people have any sort of identity, minor stuff like that is going to stick. People who dislike your presence are obviously going to use it as a weapon against you regardless of how significant it was.

What does it mean?

They even made dolls of fetus Hinata, great.

Munakata fucked her

Koko! Tenko is slowly starting to surpass Yumeno and Iruma for best girl. Give me more reasons to love her Tenkofriends.

I mean, I can give them some point for creativity in using fictional characters' limbs to write cuneiform.
But why though?

Howdy, all! Let me introduce myself to y'all. I'm Mod Chefmaeda! I gave one of the mods this recipe and I'm glad they've decided to share it with you all.

Gonna give ya a lil backstory before a start though...

I remember the day they let me outside. Sun was shinin' behind the clouds. It was aboutta rain. Felt the grass between my toes. They let me play with the rats for a while. I felt like I didn't do enough that day. The rain began to fall and my skin began to burn. That was the first day I smelt flesh. It delighted my nose and I couldn't get enough. I felt as though I need to experience with all of my 23 senses.

When the rained stopped, I sneaked out again. I didn't have anything to cover my feet, so the muddy and wet terrain burnt the soles of my feet. It didn't hurt. So delightful! I picked up one of the rats and hid it in my extra fat pocket skin. I ran back into my humblr home and got out a pan. I cut his fur off and cooked the lil fellow hiding in my skin! The scent was MAGNIFICENT. And the taste of his skin? Unlike anything I've ever experience before. They found out I had a knack for cooking. So they began to bring me more and more things. Oh! But, you're probably waiting for the recipe, aren't ya? Well, here it is!

Mamma mia, does it show again?

Please let the sweet embrace of musicals wipe this abomination from my mind. Here have some of my own created cringe.

Mysteries beyond our human understanding.

T H I S S T A G E O F D E V E L O P M E N T I S V I T A L

you guys just found klm? I'm proud to say I've been watching it for a good few months now, I love that kind of creepy humor

I think she's surpassing Yumeno for me, I don't know about Kaede and Miu but maybe they're all tied at this point. I feel enlightened now that I like Tenko more.
Anyway, she's a nice girl who wants to help her friends!

Tenko is an ironic character that only attracts self-righteous idiots

My own attempt at this avant garde stuff.

It lacks quality compared to the master, but I will make a gif, on the house.

She's legitimately funny. Her snap responses aren't dumb, but they are oblivious in a way that makes them genuinely hilarious.

She recognizes that she's wildly emotional and that her gestures are big and over the top, but recognizes that's also who she is and doesn't go down the path of "I should be more restrained in how I react". Instead, she's the one to encourage Himiko that letting yourself feel and express things, any kind of emotion and even the negative ones, is healthy.

And she makes the best faces.

Same

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/9370160/favsritie-animie-charactierdz-kh-danganrsnpa-crsdzdzsvier-fsllswier-dzpiecial
>"The character closest to Izaya is Ouma"
>Not Korekiyo
Trash

Tenko has always been my best girl. It's just that I had nobody to post her with so I Tulpafagged instead.

She's adorable - don't listen to the Saimenofags who try and make her out to be a satanic barrier to their ship.

Explain?

Here I will even take critique on my 2nd chapter.
archiveofourown.org/works/11299752/chapters/25301748

oh god

People who like Saimeno and don't appreciate Tenko as well are depressing.

More, Tokoposter!

Some of this stuff reminds me of Kuzu's "bizarre" folder art.

>not picking the character he literally shares a voice with
it's like they're not even trying

but IIRC Ouma's gang is a big DRRR shoutout anyway

I think it got posted a couple of times before now, but it was just brushed off then.

Tenko and Himiko are my favorite v3s but i don't really ship them or anyone else

Hey, that was just the reminder user with a chip on his shoulder. #notallsaimenofags

>expecting amino to have good opinions
Shinguji is Incest Izaya

Salty's not voiced by Kamiyan.

monokuma sweet dildo

I meant Ouma. He shares a voice with... Aoba? Is that his name? I've never actually watched the show.

GET. OUT.

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

I was shitposting. My impression of Tenko is solely based on your avatarfagging

>Salty
That is an adorable nickname

I got work in 10 minutes.
I pray to Kanye-sama will make everything diajobu.

On the subject of odd SFW Dangan art...

>giant fetish
no

Oh, then yes.

Yeah, that's the guy's name.Aoba had a backstory of getting raped in the light novels IIRC.
Yeah, I love Yumeno, Saihara and Tenko but I ship Tenko and Saihara and Saimeno and Tenmiko are cute friendships to me. I hope we can get along with Saimeno posters.
Thank you, Tenkofriends. All the art I've seen of her recently and thinking more about her sacrifice has gotten me to like her more and more by the day. Maybe she'll surpass as my best girl one day.
That's not very nice.

>your avatarfagging
I've never avatarfagged though (unless you count the threadly Izuru post). Are you getting me mixed up with someone else?

I'm going to bed, night/good morning /drg/!

IIRC that's the equivalent of "tulpaman" on the JP fandom side.

Yeah Saimenofags are pretty aggressive. Maybe because of Zeke's influence?

Night, Angiebro!

Alright, but ya gotta promise to bring your best to the table once work's over.

I want to see and save it because I'm going to a place where I won't have Internet for a couple of days.

Great taste! Tenko definitely did make a very good friend from how she tried to help Himiko as much as she could. It helps that even her FTEs are cuter too. I like how Tenko is show to be a hero for girls in her backstory, while being very obliviously for most things (her master turn out to be a man, believing boys would stole her power).

Hey, you. Yes, you.

My first go was for the one where there is a doctor holding a moving baby in a sac, but different frames of the video show the hand in different places. It breaks the immersion.

Captcha: GRAVES 9100

Night fellow Angiebro! It's almost 3PM here, no way I'm going to sleep now, kek.

This is some Final Destination-tier shit!

Yes

I like Amacha and Saimeno myself, but everyone should just be able to bond over their shared love of Tenko regardless of whether they like ships or not. I've never seen the point in getting hyper-aggressive over them, I just want to look at/post cute art.
Ah well.

Night!

Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Everyone is going to die one day anyway. What so special about it?

I was a Saimenofag before Zeke started avatarfagging (I wrote that pastebin fic based on the obakematsu au) and he doesn't influence me. Tenmiko's fine.

You want to look at my personally created shit while you are in a dark zone?

Maaan..... I don't know about that.

Except me, I will live forever

I didn't even know there was a Tenko avatarfag now. I haven't been keeping up with shit.

Fuck You
You too

I can take it, Tokopo.

I watched Freddy vs Jason 2 when I was 12.

Twelve.

What if she's dead already?

You can wish. I guess.
I have no rights to stop you.