Why can't normies just fuck off and stop trying to take away our hobby?

Why can't normies just fuck off and stop trying to take away our hobby?

archive.is/wqqqA

Take it to the track you fuck

>that comments section

I don't think there's ever been a higher concentration of cancer in history

>driving fast on a straight empty road is dangerous

1320video publishes like 3 entirely avoidable accidents a year from doing just that, even though the injuries are usually minor. Not really helping the image though desu.

Honestly, most street racing is absolutely harmless. As long as there's zero traffic and it's rural or on a hwy, what's the problem?

Most highway pull faggots either block the road or don't care if there's traffic or cars on the side of the road like this reporter. The proper way would be to have people watching each on ramp and warn drivers with radio to stop before they're seen. Most street racers in my experience don't give a shit about public safety and think they're owed everything by everyone else on the road so they don't tend to do anything resembling those things.

Pic related would do the same things but the lanes are wider which results in less tailwind felt by other drivers and traffic almost always stays in their lane due to Japanese road planning.

Go to a track and don't be a faggot.

sure thing m8 ill just drive 1000 miles whenever i want to go fast

or i can drive 10 minutes and hit a mountain pass

>that car
>fast
lmao gr8 b8

>have 6 circuit tracks between 30-200mi from my house

Your fault for not living somewhere closer

>not driving your underpowered shitbox like a fucking mad man on the downhill

Does your mum know you drive like a bad boy in the car she bought you?

>nice projection m8

As long as you stay safe and knock it off when any other traffic is around, I'm fine with you playing pretend Takumi

This. No one owes you anything. If there's no racetracks in your area either actually try to get one built instead of just complaining about how no one will build one or move somewhere closer to one.

God you guys are fags

On the subject what is this meme about race tracks being shutdown due to noise complaints? I've literally never heard of this and every racetrack in my area that was closed was due to poor management or no one using it. I've never heard of houses being built near an already established track where the people who moved there start composing about noise becaus that would be retarded. One would think you'd be invested enough to buy up enough property around the area so noise isn't an issue at the most but I've never heard of anyone suggesting something like that

yeah let me go to the free 24 hour track in my neighborhood lol

Some day you will grow up and not act like a retard kid with a backwards hat and edgy skate board brand clothes.

>drag racing on the street

What is the point? You don't even learn anything about driving from the experience after the first few times.

Cause Americans think that's all racing is

Ha. I was invited to do this when i was at the local car meet (friday night 9pm corner of university and airport). But ive got a landbarge so i didnt even wanna try

People will use anything for this shit. Landbarges are more popular than you'd think

t. busrider

firearm range got shut down near me because a bunch of old crochitty fucking libtards moved in next to it and complained about the noise

2 tons, 283 with a th350 and 3.11 gears.. ya that thing aint going anywhere fast.

Get off your high horse faggot

>t. Quebec fag

>Picture this: groups of sports cars illegally racing on a public highway in your community all night long, going back and forth at speeds beyond 100 miles an hour
Nice

I just don't like that they have zero regard for the vehicle on the side of the road with it's hazards on and how their defenders are upset with the business owner for daring to speak up about them disturbing him. I really just hate the entitlement and narcissism of American "street racer" culture in general.

Me and my friends do exactly what talks about and go flat out in our shitboxes on a completely secure section of extremely remote freeway only when we're 100% sure there's no one around that could see or hear us. Drivers use headsets and everything to be warned of incoming cars or police over radio. We can drive way more confidently that way.

There are plenty of easily accessible racetracks in my area and this arguably takes longer to set up (we need at least 9 people available for an entire night who alternate making runs) but a completely empty, windy, tree lined, two lane 30 mile highway with only three interchanges and good pavement can't be emulated on a racetrack.

Nice.

Assuming they're reasonably away from people sleeping and know the road is empty.
>putting themselves at risk
Who gives a fuck.

Well they were disturbing nearby business and didn't care about other cars in the road

Sound is always the problem. Old dude probably just wanted to sleep and I don't blame him, but still, I don't really trust local newspeople. They love to hype things into the stratosphere. It looks like a real highway with concrete barricades, and in all the footage they show there are only regular drivers on the other side of the road, beyond the barricade. It would take one hell of a crash to get over that barricade.

The newswoman's 'lack of concern for other cars' complaint comes from their 'undercover vehicle' stopping on the side of the road to get footage and getting driven past at speed. Of course, because they're 'journalists' they think they have special privilege to stop on the shoulder without an emergency to get footage. I don't really see anything dangerous here other than a flyby the precious journalists caused, they went for a full year without police intervention?
The cars don't look like subhuman gangbanger types.
Hopefully they can just find a new place further away from people and nobody hurts anyone but themselves. I don't like stopping people from intentionally putting just themselves in danger.

lol i dunno xd