What does Veeky Forums drink when they drive?

What does Veeky Forums drink when they drive?

Also what music yall jam too fucked up?

I enjoy a couple underground rappers plus some tupac trap remixes.

>pic heavily related right now

>Pussy ass normies need not apply

sega goes in all fields

Bruh 3/4ths through bout to drive almost 100 miles don't be a cuck.

spoken like a true 12 year old

I'm 211

If this isn't bait, I hope you crash into a tree and fucking die without taking anyone else with you.

>I'm 211

Fuck off dricing buzzed is fire

I meant 21 damn u littlerat

Witness my dubs

it might have been 21 years since you popped out of your mother's hole, but you clearly have the mind of a 12 year old

stay golden pony boy

make sure to get some of that white bitch in your system to level out, nothing like 120mph blasts down the highway after the bars closed while riding some white lightning.

What the fuck is thay goldn boy shit

Ive done 160 on mt street bike plastered. A lot mure fun than drivinf mt truxk.

W I T N E S S E D

i did 30mph on my scooter while tripping on 2 hits of acid and it felt like i was flying

shit was so fucking cash I loved college lol

M E D I O C R E

Scooter =/= car. It's a hell of a lot harder to kill someone on a scooter than a car.

Done acid and shrooms while driving shit just made all the colors crazy and i could see like 2 of everything. Surprised i made it home alive.

>drinking henney
>driving 100 miles

If he had a freaked Black and Mild I'd say this is the official niggest thread on Veeky Forums right now

Nice

WITNESS HIM

Im white and i got to drive from cape cod MA to warwick RI to pick up my ex

Its weird i get it but she alreadysaid shed giveme tops for the ride

If it matters my ex is half balck half white. So she basically mocba

and a couple hot shots too?
>cape cod
Junkie town
>Rhode Island
Junkie state

You do realize cape cod isnt a rown and a whole portipn of MA made up of seperate towns rigbt?

Also my b im faded

RI is trash though your right

Which town on the cape is the best for scoring that diesel

Well im from mashpee. Ive done all sorts of drugs but you can find the best marijuana anywhere if you have the right connect.

The best mdma ive gotten from CT. The best cocaine ive gotten from Falmouth, MA. Best DMT was from Dennis, MA. I've gotten great cocaine from a lot of places. Never done heroine so IDK about that.

I do a lpt of coke. If you got the $ its worth it. Go through almost 2 oz a month. Thank my dad for that trust fund.

I've drove home while coming down off weed and drunk, I drove 85 miles at 430am and I made it home I felt like the luckiest guy around.

But it's a shitty idea and I drove like a saint so there was no chance of me getting pulled over, but still it's a shitty thing to do on the regular

Tell me about your dmt experiences (if you want to) it sounds intense af

It really is bad but I like driving drunk. Ill get roasted as fuck for it but still the music plus feeling is amazing.

I've done dmt 5 times. Only 2 of which I actually had out of body texperiences. Thw other 3 were like a very high atmospheric feeling but nothing crazy. Both of the times I actually felt the full effects it felt like I left my own body and was able to see myself sitting in my rocking chair as I foated farthet away. Its really difficult to ecplain unless you feel it for yourself but I could litterally see myself sitting in my chair after I hit that shit. It was the craziest experience I've ever had. More so than shrooms and acid, it was a whole nother level. You can basically feel your spiritual being leaving your body. Only lasted about 8 minutes but felt like an hour.

Dude that sold me it got arrested and is serving 5 years. Havent been able to find it since.

Jeezus Christ Louie, get your shit together

Holy shit dude that sounds fucking insane

It's a shame it's hard to come by or I probably would have tried it by now

Where you fuckers at I liegit just stopped on the side of the highway to post this

What I did wa spack a half bowl of bud, put a fat layer of dmt and then more bud on top. You want to basicallt melt the dmt not burn it. Kill that whole bowl in 1 hit as hard as you can.

It would actually be easier to smoke it out of like a crack pipe but never had that so just used a regualr bowl.

If you do it right you will know. It kind of feels like your passing out, then all of a suddeb you start seeing some heavy shit. For me it was seeing myself sitting in the chair I was inbut Ihad a buddy say he say some alien type creatures. Idkabout that but felt like I was floating away from my own body.

It is weird but amazing at the same tine.

Who is louod?

Go to a ghetto gas station and see if they have any "flower holders"

This

What's your ex do in warwick
I spent way to much time there

Kill yourself. No literally kill yourself. I seen enough of you assholes on the road almost eating shit or knocking other cars. Might as well move to China because I'm sure you would with your liberal communist bullshit.

I’ve only driven drunk once, it was the morning after a party and I was drinking until like 2am, woke up at 6 for class, and I was still pretty trashed but didn’t have a choice. I’ve driven high on multiple occasions, though

>2017
>Listening to nigger music and idolizing gang culture
Congrats, you're one of the reasons blacks make up more than half the violent crime in this country. Filthy degenerate.

>having no self control
I see you have never lost someone close to you due to drink driving.

Losing my shit at a quarter to 4 I love you guys