Who are the Veeky Forums approved auto-youtubers? I'm bored and want something to drown out my sadness

Who are the Veeky Forums approved auto-youtubers? I'm bored and want something to drown out my sadness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESoin19fAX0
youtube.com/watch?v=PA3JSHAYZ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jafromobile

>Bad Obsession Motorsports

>Sloppy Mechanics

My current favorite channel though is Reidus and Cletus. Basically low budget, Canadian Roadkill that is far more real and entertaining to me.

Dumb

Check out samcrac. Hes fun to watch and he does legit salvage repair

Savagegeese

I don't really watch car tubers much anymore and the ones i used to watch kinda just give me ass cancer. Saabkyle is still pretty cool as a basic dealership walkthrough of a car. I wish i could find car info videos but done in ASMR-ish fashion. something like Regular Fur Reviews without the memes and all the information done in a sweet ASMR-like tone, doesn't have to be whispering just very relaxing and mellow with low voice ton.

someone like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ESoin19fAX0
Consider this a recommendation too.

+1
So much can be learned from just those accounts alone.

Speed academy

Petrolicious

comfy as fuck and the coolest cars ever

*inhale*
R E V

MotorWeek

also mighty car mods

lol

More Skids

noriyaro my dude

I think Leno is the only guy on Youtube who really appreciates cars as a whole, especially the classics.

AVE
The Workshop
Abom
Mr Pete 222
Roadkill/engine masters
MCM

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Regular Car Reviews. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical defecation most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Regular's sexual outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from anthropomorphic fictional literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Regular Car Reviews truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Regular's existencial catchphrase "GRRRRRRRRRR," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Regular Car Reviews tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Best MOTORING
B is for Build
MCM
RCR

Scotty for random car fixing
Engineering explained if you want to know "how it works?" things
Donut media for car culture historical knowledges
Noriyaro if you a jdm bois
also, ChrisFix

Garage Quinn Motors

if you ever wanted a s2000, rx8, rx7, miata. this guy makes very tasteful mods to those.

>RCR

>approving fufag

Boosted boiz

Jay Leno

Deboss Garage

Motion Auto

more skids
boostedboiz
tommyfyeah
speedacademy

I see why people like him but personally I just can't stand the way he talks...

matt farah

Lol he never knows what’s going on. He always has some expert explaining things to him and he just say “Wow fun drive”

Poor Taste
ok choice
ok choices
RCR is good
Some awful choices user
Leno is ok
yuck
Crap

Troll

Is this satire?
Or do you truly have shit taste?

Yup, made a movie about me

Regular Car Reviews is a good channel, whether you're there for humor or education. Guy isn't a perfect expert on cars, but damn, some of the things he writes.

Best car autist

The mechanic is comedy gold

>some of the things he writes
vacuous and meaningless like most dribble from english majors
and he's a degenerate fur fag
gotta hand it to him though, he makes great use of literary devices from time to time

>AVE
skookum

I like the slight homoerotic tension between them

Scott pulls all kinds of Midwestern pussy I'd imagine

REV
UP
YOUR
ENGINES
>audio peaks

>someone else who likes donut media

Glad I'm not the only one. I really enjoy the Up to speed series.

i really like donut media honestly
it's like, you know, like we gossiping about cars and things

>we
*we are

Every car channel needs a mechanic and shop.

I really don't give a shit about the "driving feel" it gives you - that has nothing to do with my experience. Just show me the damn innards.

YES

>HURR FART NOISES HERE'S THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE
>AN 86 ISN'T AN 86 GUYS
>RANGERS ARE UNRELIABLE GUYS

>Implying anybody else could explain the personality of a car better than RCR

project binky

If you want to know how a car drives, watch a one take or something to get an actual informed opinion. Chances are fat marah has covered it if it's worth covering. RCR is bad throughout in addition to being a furfag.

>Fatt Marah
>the guy who easily mistakes a 240z with a bodykit for a Ferrari 250GTO
>informed opinion

Up to Speed is great, the rest of their stuff just seems too fast paced though, as if their editors have adhd or something. Like why cut down doing 3 or 4 mods to a cool car into 2 and a half minutes of hyperactive garbage where you look at what they're doing for more than a second. Still enjoyable for the most part.

Gas Kings
youtube.com/watch?v=PA3JSHAYZ5I

Low quality bait

A sure thing is the guy in the pic is the worst auto youtuber with largest head

Yourcarbro is fucking comfy/10

Chav buzzfeed/10

>new savagegeese review
>mfw no turbowski

he really makes the shop stuff work

I'm so fucking hyped for that pizza car

i liked might car mods, didn't watch anything after the 2jz cressida build tho, but really funny

other than that, just old top gear.

Yeah he kinda sucks when he has someone with him but when he is doing the show alone he does a pretty good presentation.

doug demuro

The only ones i watch are

>CarPassionChannel
Fully sik VVT turbo miata build and also a ton of really good info for someone learning how to go turbo.

>BadObsessionMotorsports
Project Binky. Enough said.

You mean fucking pretentious as fuck.

Ikr. He can make bank off that pizza car if he already has offers to buy it and he got it for $500

Smurfinwrx
Tj Hunt
Vehicle virgins
Carthrottle
Afamlz

The only ones I watch on a regular basis are doug, motortrend, and ziptiesnbiasplys

Oh yeah, forgot miroshi and visioracer

doug demuro for car reviews
salomondrin for supercar lifestyle vids and hopefully soon again high production value races

South main auto
Pine hollow auto
Etcg
Ave
Pre shill EE
Pre shill Chucke2009
Viseoracer because he sounds so cute

kys poorfag

Damn straight

>see this silhouette every one take
>can't stop laughing every single fucking time

I love his ITB miata

vehicle virgins
mo vlogs
jr garage
best youtubers ever in the world definitely by far

i just started my lemonade stand hopefully 1 day i can afford a vipter :)

rob dahm
rob spaghetti
hoovies garage
engineering explained
tommyfyeah occasionally
doug demuro
boosted bois
gingium
thatdudeinblue
donut media
ricer miata
noriyaro