>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/3080-bride-suit-with-low-gravity-skirt-physics-real-high-heels-and-breast-physics/
loverslab.com/files/file/3089-cbbe-real-high-heel-frenchmaid-with-low-damping-physics/
fallout.gamepedia.com/Old_Longfellow's_dialogue
imgur.com/a/iNUlq
discord.gg/9DRtpxv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>killing the chill af CoA
you disappoint me user.

How do I get an item ID when it's share the same name as another one?
The command "help 4" only show one item.

that's literally impossible
if it only shows one item, there's only one item

>loverslab.com/files/file/3080-bride-suit-with-low-gravity-skirt-physics-real-high-heels-and-breast-physics/
>loverslab.com/files/file/3089-cbbe-real-high-heel-frenchmaid-with-low-damping-physics/
Both of those mods have "help zwg 4" to get suit ID in their description.

yeah, but if you have both installed you should see 2 different IDs.
the first two numbers of any item id are reserved for the order of that mod in your load order (in hexadecimal) so if it's from the 9th mod it'll be 10xxxx, if it's the 10th mod it'll be 0A etc

legion is shit tier

>user posts slightly controversial comment in attempt to kickstart thread to life

I agree user /wild card all the way/.

agreed. ncr is the way forward.

don't out him like this user

Thanks

>NCR
>A government riddled with corruption ruled by lobbyist and Brahmin barons
>Way forward

Not even remotely

still better than everyone else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
there's still hope for the ncr too.

The only worse option is anarchy ending

>Lanius turning the entire Legion into an oversized band of raiders after Caesar dies and letting west descend into savagery
>good
Lmaoing @ ur life

I kind of regret already uninstalling New Vegas.

I didn't just "uninstall" it either, I also deleted the game altogether from my PC.

Shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

literally me every time I uninstall nv

even though I never play it for more than 30 hrs

They kidnapped and brainwashed a woman and caused her to miscarry. They're disgusting savages and they deserve death. Not to mention we all clearly know Atom isn't a real deity, and their entire religion is a sham.

Why do so many top rated weapon mods look like total shit? They dont even look like New Vegas/3 weapon ports, they look like the shitty gun mods in Morrowind. I can tolerate lower res textures, that usually gets fixed by someone else, but some meshes are too simple, or have massive flaws like simply being too flat or skinny. A weapon mod should at least be in proportion with vanilla weapons.

>Atom isn't a real deity, and their entire religion is a sham
>when you see the mother of the fog
>when children of atom are literally immune to radiation
>when its an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

nexus has shit taste

Tandi is not my president

And aliens

Is there a guide on how to use Standalone Weapons for only a select few weapons instead of downloading all its "requirements"?

Also:
>Truth is, what happened to Hannah was her choice, an' so be it
I'm sure if Old Longfellow felt she was "brainwashed" he'd say so.
All factions have done shit things and this is definetely one of them. At any rate it doens't justify blowing them all up, as there are quite a few good people there. pic related.

what the fuck

>CoA were right
>Hubologists were also right and beliefs further confirmed true in Fallout 3
>In Fallout 4 aligning your zetans literally gives you an INT boost
Is Todd one of {{{them}}}?

Wait, WHAT?
since when, and who?

To be fair, if you want to completely climb the hubologist ladder (to AHS-9, I think), you just give them loads of money and nothing happens.

It's Old Longfellow's now deceased fiance. He mentions it in his affinity dialogue.

>Long time ago, when I was a young man, I had a sweetheart. Hannah was her name, and we planned to get married, raise a family an' all that.
>Well, we had a place out in the Fog we used to meet, so we could be alone. Damn Children of Atom jumped us. They took her an' left me for dead.
>Took two months to recover from my injuries. By then it was too late. They'd warped her mind, an' turned her to their ways.
>Was only later I learned she was carryin' our child. Of course, the baby didn't stand a chance with all that radiation. Atom's will, she called it.
>Anyway, she died a few years later. Trappers got her, or so them lunatics said. I guess that was Atom's will, too.
>Player Default: I didn't know. I'm so sorry, Longfellow.
>Yeah, well, we all got our scars, right?
>Truth is, what happened to Hannah was her choice, an' so be it. But I never got to be a father, an' that's what I regret.
>If I had a son or daughter, well, I'd have someone to pass on all my learnin' to.
>But you, you're the first person I've met that's worth teachin' what I've got to teach.
>I ain't good with tellin' people that I'm grateful, but you've given this old hunter a sense of purpose, an' a reason for livin'.
>That's somethin' I ain't had for a long time.
fallout.gamepedia.com/Old_Longfellow's_dialogue

Longfellow's waifu.
I still think that was just a hallucination. And I guess it wasn't technically brainwashing, but still.
I also definitely agree that a lot of the people in the CoA are good people, but Fallout 4 only gives us three choices; kill them all, kill their leader and replace him with someone less crazy but leave the other crazies alive, and help them kill everyone else and take over.
I'd have loved to reform the CoA; make them less crazy terrorists. I suppose the closest you can get to that is replacing their leader, but still, there are other crazy radicals with them. Oh well, I guess.

damn, i never actually bothered to travel with long fellow

It always happens to me. I don't regret deleting my save and uninstalling my mods, but I'm going to torrent the game again because... fuck, as repetitive as it is once you have played for as long as I have, it is still fun.

>five billion interner years since FO4 was released
>still no one has found a way to truly customize the HUD other than moving and scaling elements
we are never getting a Stalker HUD are we

he's pretty neat desu. the only companion that doesn't complain about picking up junk (actually says something positive about it)

>I still think that was just a hallucination.
A very convenient hallucination that takes the shape of a CoA figure that you'd previosily hadn't heard about and that takes you exactly where you need to go.
>And I guess it wasn't technically brainwashing, but still.
Oh yeah, still pretty scummy imo.
>still, there are other crazy radicals with them. Oh well, I guess.
But that's the same with all factions in this game really. Far Harbor is in the exact same situation with a docile leader and extremists (like Allen) jeopardizing things. Acadia is sort of in the opposite situation where DiMA is actually a the bad guy.

The new Tektus will keep them in check. You can talk to the people and while some of them are reluctant, they go along with it since it's atom's will. Others are more accepting "why should atom bother with one harbor anyway? let them have it".

>the only companion that doesn't complain about picking up junk (actually says something positive about it)
>he forgot about best girl, Ada.
Repent heathen.

>I never listened to what Caesar said
>I believe a tool would be elevated to such a position
>I didn't grab Arcade Gannon and sell him to keep the tumor in check
Now I'm the one laughing at you m80

it's been a while since I traveled with ada since in my last two playthroughs I've avoided her entire cell like the plague in order to not get rust devils and scrapbots everywhere

now that I think about it gage might also say positive things about junk

>literally selling people into slavery
>somehow this is better than simple corruption

I concur. What the fuck

memes were a mistake

>Implying anyone in the NCR is actually free
>Not just slaves of a different name
So what was the Legion's end goal? Or have you never bothered with them because of the whole slavery hang up?

Economic slave and what the legion does is very different

extra T H I C C

>implying an nor citizen has the same level of freedom of a literal slave
wew

>Both stripped of their freedom
>One believes they are free the other knows they are not
There are differences however that doesn't answer my main question.

Never did I say that but you do realize that some slaves had more freedom than others right?

Not gonna lie, if it was just a "fat Dogmeat mod" that is well done it would even be cute, but that is just wtf.

>Duuuuuude memes lmao!

The internet was a mistake

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Can i romance robo Curie already?

Fuck off cum guzzling gutter skank

Any good mods that expand on the robot crafter? I really like building these robots, but it'd be nice if there were more options so I can mix and match without the robot coming out all retarded looking.

Kill yourself

Go kiss the front of a moving train

Kill youself

Go suck on the barrel of a shotgun and diddle the trigger

Stop pretending to be /b/ please

kill yourself

Kill yourself.

This thread is dead. We might as well pretend we are Veeky Forums and die too

Only because you asked nicely

That's right, fuck off retard.

We start walking, heading to the middle of the CIT ruins, our ears glued to the Courser station. Each step deflates Piper's optimism to the point where I pray we hear something, anything to lift her from the downward spiral she's approaching. And then I hear it, a single, weak beep.

Like a tsunami washing away the coastline, a smile surges across Piper's face, a beacon warding off the dark. Seeing her smile bakes warmth into my core, a similar smile spreading across my own face. In an attempt to hold onto my stoic self image, I look forward and away from Piper, clearing my throat. "Looks like it's this way" I say, trying to sound like the rock I feel the need to be.

Piper, ever the sweet woman she is, says only "Lead the way then, Pinch."

My internet was out all night. Sorry for posting this durring the day, I normally post in the deep night, so I hope I don't annoy anyone.
Here's the imgur link if you want to catch up on the story, thanks for reading.
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Why does that fat man have long hair?

We travel half a dozen blocks, the courser signal gaining a higher frequency with every step. It ends up dumping us on the doorstep of the old Greenetech Genetics building.

We check our equipment, making sure Piper has plenty of magazines ready and I have a few drums prepared. With nothing to do but enter, we do.

the hell are you on about, senpai?

This is the first time since that lunatic Pickman took my eye that i'm thankful for it. Since my depth perception is fucked, I've had to switch out my riffle with a shotgun. There isn't a better weapon for indoors in my opinion then a shotgun, at least in a building with long walkways and corridors.

You never really appreciate how specialized a shotgun is till the only way around a hallway is a straight 20 yard shot with not a lot to hide behind.

It appears this place is gunner operated, and the courser we are tracking is an uninvited guest. I don't know what kind of a monster this courser is, but gunfire and explosions blanket the building like snow in a blizzard. We slowly make our way up the building, clearing from hallway to hallway. Piper's really come into her own, I wonder if she even needs me anymore.

Thats Piper, although I feel like you are taking the piss. But thanks for reading anyways.
:)

>Thinking I actually read that shit
:^)

>first line
is that an overwatch reference ??

Cum guzzler and spastic are my copyrighted insults, please refrain from using them you cum guzzling spastic

Kill yourself.

>Uninstalled my FO4 last December or so
>Suddenly get urge to play it again
>Have to re-download everything including all those mods

Well at least I got a GTX 1080 Ti now, maybe I can finally play those re-growth mods with more than 20 fps.

We slowly make it up the building and eventually come up to an open two story room with a staircase, and on the first landing is a elevator. Gunner's are spread out across the room, watching the elevator door as if by focusing on it what ever was on the other side would keep it at bay.

We would have had the drop on them if it weren't for my fucking eye. My shit depth perception bit me in the ass, and I accidently knocked an old dead potted plant over. The gunners swiveled on a cap, raising their guns in a manner that revealed good training and long practice.

There's no room for hesitation, I fire two shells into the closest gunner, ducking behind an old overturned desk. Piper fires, buying me the time to move while she back steps behind the door frame to the room. We take turns alternating fire, giving the gunner's no time to regroup. After she fires a few rounds, I pop out to keep up the tempo. After two sequences of this, the gunners are surprised to find a fragmentation grenade at their feet. At least it was quick.

We make our way to the elevator, liberating a few stims and bullets from the gunner's corpses as we wait.

That's fine if you don't. Some people enjoy this, so I will keep on. Have a nice day.

The issue isn't GPU fidelity but rather CPU threading.
FO4 doesn't utilize your CPU worth a shit so those mods will always run poorly.

We make it to the top of the lift, and we can hear voices. Turns out the Courser has taken some hostages from the sound of it. He keeps mentioning a password for a door, and the gunner's keep saying they don't know but they only wanted to ransom the synth. The synth? The only synth that was supposed to be here is the courser, or so we thought. As we slowly make our way upstairs, the Courser kills the gunner's one by one.

We come upon him as he kills the last Gunner, the efficiency of a machine in the form of a human. He pulls the trigger on the defenseless gunners without a second thought or second's hesitation. The creepy bastard doesn't even turn around right away when he starts to speak to us.

"Are you here for the Synth" The courser says, slowly turning to face us. His face is human, but he shows no emotion one way or the other.

"No, here for you" I say, my index finger slowly sliding into the trigger guard from the safety position. "You have something we want."

"Something you want" the synth says, his eyes narrowing. "I have nothing you want."

"You do" Piper says, moving slowly to my right, next to the door frame. "We need the chip in your head."

"My chip? I'm afraid you can't have that" the courser says, his eyes flitting between Piper and me. For a short time, seconds become hours as we size each other up, no one raising their guns. Then it opens suddenly, like an explosion. The courser starts to raise his riffle, but i'm already dropping to a knee so I don't have to raise my shotgun any higher, just keep it level. Before the Courser can react he has three slugs in his belly, and Piper's let off half a mag in his chest.

The Courser stumbles backwards into the wall, crumpling in a heap.

nice blog

I slowly get to my feet, holding up my hand to tell Piper to hold her ground. I don't know if these machine's are like us or just acting, and I want to know it's dead before I put her in danger. I creep my way over to the Courser's body, placing the barrel of my shotgun against his chest where a human heart would be and deposit four buckshot shells into his chest, looking for movement outside of the recoil of impact.

Seeing no movement, I give Piper the go ahead to approach. Right as she moves next to me, we both nearly shit our pants as shutters to a window we didn't know about next to us open, revealing a woman. Before we can even think about moving our guns she speaks.

"Help me, please! They have the code hidden under the staircase to release the door lock!" The girl says, looking from me to Piper. Piper looks to me, and I give her a nod. Piper finds the key quickly, opening the door. I let her talk to the girl as I pull out my boot knife, chipping away at the Courser's skull. Piper can talk to the girl, she doesn't need to see this.

It takes me some time to prize the chip we need out of the Courser's skull, the girl running out right as I finish. She takes off, saying thanks as she runs on by. I tip the courser over so Piper doesn't have to see the mess i've made, wiping the blade on his uniform.

Piper emerges from the room, looking shocked. This is the first time in a while i've seen Piper speechless. "Piper, everything okay?"

Piper bites her lower lip, seeming lost in thought. At my voice, she looks up, putting on a weak smile and nodding. "Of course, lets get out of here. We should head to Diamond City to get the Hazmat suits, we'll need them when we go to Virgil's." And with that, we leave.

Reminder to report all cancerous blog posts.

Like I said before, some people enjoy this so I will keep posting the story. Not to long ago I would have felt pressured by you to stop posting for the day, but fog helped me realize that people enjoy this. So I will keep posting.
Have a wonderful day.

Is the DLC worth getting? I was gonna pirate it but the torrent I got was an exe and I wasnt about to launch that shit.

>Worth pirating
I would say yes. Not necessarily because they're good but because "not shit" mods may require them down the road.

>getting mad at the storyfag

What faction do you guys like but wish we more fleshed out in any Fallout?

From my understanding most DLC pirate versions are just rolled into the base game as well so good speed finding it.

>Is talking about FO4 with an RP story to keep the thread bump
The only thing that should happen here is you should kill yourself.

Ignore the spaz Piper user

>mad
>projecting this hard

>keep the thread bump
>kill yourself
laughing at your life

Reminder not to respond to the shitposter.

Jesus christ this thread.

I'm going to McDonald's. You guys want anything to calm your shit down?

Get the shitposter some tendies obviously he's out of gbp and is cranky

go to kfc instead

We make our way back to Diamond City, the whole way Piper doesn't say a single word. I want to say something to her, anything, but I know that I will just fuck it up even worse. Seeing Piper like this eats at me, as if she is the sole source of the sun in my life.

It takes me feigning residual pain from my face to get her to stay in Diamond City long enough for us to sit for a spell. It takes me fighting every bit of sense I have to approach her, to try and figure out what's bothering her. "Piper,you know I've got you back no matter what. I can't do much more then listen, but I won't laugh and I won't bite. Tell me what's wrong?"

Piper sucks air in, like she just emerged from deep water. She hedges just for a second, the longest second of my life, before she gives me a weak smile, reminiscent of her normal self.

"That woman that we released at Greenfield... She was a Synth." Piper said, her gaze going to her knees. "She was captured by the gunners while running away from the Institute. They intended to ransom her for caps. I told her we had connections with the railroad, that we could help, but she turned it away saying she needed to survive out here on her own."

"Well, that sounds reasonable enough" I say, trying to make her problems seem as minor as they do in my head. "I know you've got a big heart, Piper. But you can't save everyone, and you shouldn't feel bad that you couldn't save her."

"That's not it..." Piper drawls, mulling over something, trying to pry something, some thought out of her mouth. "Pinch, do you know why I sought out the railroad, even though they are only interested in saving synths?"

I shake my head no, keeping my mouth shut. This is important to her, so I let her keep talking. "Before I met you, I wrote a piece about Synths, living among us. I thought I was doing what I should, informing the people... only I didn't think about how the information I put out would be absorbed.

"Instead of putting it as a question, I put it as a fact. Because of my irresponsible reporting... something that can't be undone happened." Piper swallowed hard, trying to move past the lump in her throat. "Someone was killed... because of what I wrote."

"Oh.." I stumbled, not knowing what to say. "Tell me about it" I say after a couple of seconds of empty silence.

"There was a man in town, a man named Kyle. He read my article and got it in his head his brother Riley was a synth" Piper says, still looking at her knees as tears begin to dribble down her cheeks.

It dawns on me that I remember this. I saw this right at the climax, right as I had entered town. "Kyle couldn't be reasoned with" Piper continued, struggling to keep telling the tale. "The guards told him to lower his weapon, but he wouldn't see... couldn't understand that I had no real proof who was or wasn't a synth..." Piper begins to give body shaking sobs. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her into me. She resists for a quick moment before burying her face into my neck, crying. "He was killed because I was reckless" She says throughout the sobs. "I was always serious about the paper, but now I have more reason then myself to continue. I have to help the commonwealth, not just for my sake but Kyle's as well. I owe him that much..." Piper says, her crying slowing in frequency. We stay there for a while, me rubbing her back, her crying into the crook in my neck.

Eventually I feel her tense up, and I release my hold on her. She pulls back a few inches, her eyes on my chest. I slip a finger under her chin, lifting her gaze to meet mine. "Piper... we can't take back what's been done. All we can do is move forward." With my thumb I brush away the remnants of a tear, my gaze never wavering. "I can't do much besides support you, but know this. Since i've known you, you've done nothing but make my life richer."

"You may not think you've done enough, and thats fine. I will stay with you till you feel repented. But know this, you've saved my life more then I think I've saved yours." I look away, standing slowly. It takes all I have to keep my stolid composure as I adjust my vest, reaching down a hand to help her off the bench. "It's time we keep moving Piper. What do you say?"

Piper laughs, a nervous chuckle as she dispells her anguish. Standing, she says "Lets go Pinch, we have more work to do."

Sorry for the two posts with no image,
it will look better in the imgur. I've been planning this point for a while, and it feels good to get my thoughts down as to what motivates Piper to keep getting stories. I hope I didn't tinfoil her motivations too much.

This is all for today, it took a lot longer then I thought. I will update the imgur and it should be done in about 10 minutes. I will post the updated link then. Thanks for reading fog,
I hope you enjoyed it :)

Dear diary.
Today I shit in my hand and threw it at Piper.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
lmao

What is up with the Piper fag? Mods?

>2 paternity tests cost 200caps
>I only manage to extort 300caps from the father
Life as a whore is harder than I tough

Alright folks, the imgur is updated. Again, sorry I normally post in the dead of night where people seem more receptive of it. Sorry if I upset anyone. I will continue tonight at my normal time, assuming my internet doesn't shit it's pants. Thanks for hanging out with me fog, I hope you guys have a good day.

imgur.com/a/iNUlq

You fucking wot m8?
Some degenerate LL mod, I presume?

discord.gg/9DRtpxv Join faggots

Yep, they finally released a pregnancy mod.

Don't apologize nigga. It makes you weak.

>lonely discord fag is back

No. You were already told it was retarded when you first made it. If you want unanonymous conversation then go to reddit, neogaf, gamefaq, or literally any other name-based forum.