>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4-star CE: Beginning of the Journey
4-star Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x Gold EXP, 5x ATK Fou, 5x HP Fou, 30x Saint Quartz

>[First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest]
Event Period: July 6 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 13 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Clear the limited quest to receive this free 4-star Craft Essence.
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=399

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Event Period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 03:59 UTC
Rated up Servants include
*5 Gilgamesh
*4 Lancelot, and Atalante
*3 Cu Proto, and Medea

>[Master Mission]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php
Do the following quests repeatedly to clear them all while farming materials:
SAT: Duel with the Three Knights - 30AP
SUN: Duel with the Four Warriors - 30AP

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[News]
fate-go.us/news/
The free 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your mail for it.
The AP Cost 1/2 Campaign is in effect until July 20th.

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Dropmaps]
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[US Friend List] (Last Reset: June 26)
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oD1nO3Rwn-I
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261&edit-text=
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/111625&usg=ALkJrhgI7mQTgVrUqQ5LaYTe_n4nDj8Dow
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Da_Vinci's_Workshop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU FUCKED UP

Wait wait Kuro is ST and not AoE?

Why the fuck is her NP still UBW? Fuck

>tfw no kaleidoscope

I like Saber's breasts, they're a lot better than jeanne's

Soon.

user, I'm at work right and I already had to take a break to fap to them. Please, calm down!

rolled a seiba while trying for gil and she's so thicc. I've been doing 40 ap dailies and she's gotten below half health maybe once.

I need some advice. Early game I was using ruler a lot because she was good for her NP. Now that I have gil and herc I rarely generate her NP so she's useless and I don't use supports because I don't need them. Should I level hans and use him as a buff/debuffer? no I don't have the 5* caster.

youtu.be/oD1nO3Rwn-I

she doesn't really use UBW

nth for ascension mats need buffed droprates

Does anyone one have a Saber Alter account up for trade?

2 days of rerolls and still nothing..

Can't decide if I want to do a second roll in the Gill-gacha on my 3 Gil accounts for alright chances at NP2 or in the story-gacha for Waver, really any other 5* would be fine.

Where the fuck do I get Octuplet Crystals!? It's only ever dropped for me from Gaul once

I only keep Servants illustrated by Takeuchi. Everyone else turns into QP and mana prisms.

see

>blow another $200 trying to get saber
>only servant I get above 4* is the cat person
I've got $700 left on my credit card this month, should I go for it?

I just want to give Asterios all the things he deserves, damn it

How can the world be so cruel to him even after death!?

i've been grinding mat dailies and theirs for three days now nonstop and haven't gotten a single dragon's tooth
at this rate i'll ascend the emiya i took from the free draw yesterday before liz, i only need like 8 archer tokens for him and those are easy to get

are french saber or elisabeth lancer any good?

STOP YOU MAD MAN

>spending 200 on a meme phone game
no
stop
get some help

At least we suffer together

May your luck improve, comrade

>spending money on the inferior halfassed NA version
I love this meme

WAIT FOR HER RATE UP

one of two things has to happen
1. the na farm locations spreadsheet gets updated with better data and it turns out there's a better place to farm this shit
2. they buff the ascension mat droprate significantly
otherwise it's just bullshit, i mean i like the game but three fucking days of nothing but grinding and getting zero mats is bullshit

They will update drops eventually, we have the original Jap drops before they got updated which is why they are shitty

After the update you can see how crazy easy it is to get Jap mats by looking at their spreadsheet or watch a video of them.

how long did it take for them to buff jap droprates?

Dammit isn't that next week?

serpent jewels when? Been farming AP 20 with no luck

>cat person
do you mean tamamo cat? she's cute but idk if she's worth 200bux
there's going to be an event where she has a buffed drop rate soon (like 1-2 months tops), you should wait for that

Never. You're more likely to pull 3 5* in one 10 roll then to get one to drop.

>spending $200 without checking the rate-up schedule or just rerolling
Whales are a constant source of entertainment

right now, unlikely
when droprates get buffed, more likely

I can't wait a whole week to get her desu, it's impolite to keep her waiting

>2 years
>soon

>only servant I get above 4* is the cat person
How is that possible? Doesn't 200$ gives you like 10 rerolls?

Who is Kuro anyway? Parallel world genderbent redman?
t. hentai only fag

Yeah got spooked by kirei a bunch and all my 4*s were craft essences. Most of the servants I got were cu and the samurai rider girl

No clue but we'll get it faster.

1. Level up, do easy 1st ascensions that require just silver pieces
2. Complete story mode too
3. Go around the maps doing all the free quartz quests afterward while hopefully getting some mats too
4. Level up servants you like and collect xp cards and prisms, prisms will be needed for future events. Burn all your silver xp cards, they are garbage and only for burning for prisms.
5. Don't bother grinding ascension mats now, just wait for the future drop rate change.
6. Wish me luck in getting Hessian Lobo when he comes out

Damn
That is just sad
Sumanai

>Burn all your silver xp cards, they are garbage and only for burning for prisms.
And by burn I mean sell in the shop for prisms

yeah that's basically what i decided to do after talking it out just now
gonna complete septem, interludes, and do easy ascensions and skillups

Chloe is Illya when she was a grail.

In fate/kaleid Iris and Kirit stopped the holy grail so the war she was suppose to be in never happened. So Iris sealed away her memories of being a grail so she can grow up normally. Later on she split with her grail side and Chloe was born she used the archer card to create her body she sh- Wait a minute is Chloe a demi servant? Anyway miyu universe archer was like redman in many ways that even miyu universe shirou learned from himso she had the same magic as redman. IF you want to learn more read fate/kaleid if you like fan service you'll love it. If you like our lord and saviour fucking shit up you'll also love it but it comes later.

>and the samurai rider girl
ushi? she's cute, she's a sub for me rn. she has a very pattable head

And don't forget to log in every day too

There's more log in reward streaks other than the 7 days in a row ones. There are rewards for 10, 20, 30 etc etc and variations

yeah i'm doing that anyway, i enjoy the game enough to do that
gonna try and save up mana prisms. should i spend them on fous or just hoard them?

I've been saving these for Artoria

>There are rewards for 10, 20, 30 etc etc and variations
There are? Game only says 7 days and reset to day 1

that's for consecutive
there's also total login bonuses at certain milestones

just finished carmilla's interlude. god she's so cute

What's the best way to counter Vladzerker's squishiness? Iron Will Training? Or should I just go all in on damage and attempt to sweep everything?

Also how does defense work in this game? Does it straight up reduce all damage by that %?

Quitscumming.

>if you like fan service you'll love it
not him but this is what turned me off to it
i'm fine with fan service but it was literally nothing but that for way too fucking long, i gave up

How fast you need to quit to avoid death?

Before he disappears and the other servant starts loading. It shouldn't be a huge problem if your Vlad is Lv. 50+, though. And you should run Iron Will Training and Vampirism on the first turn no matter what.

After all these years, I still get goosebumps from that.

depends on the fight and how you're using him
typically i like to put berserkers as substitutes and use them as suicide bombers, just have them go all out and finish things off. usually by the time i get to them in my lineup the enemy's already close to dead. but then idk if i'd do that if he was my only 5*.
you can try to make him survivable if you want. read through all the info on this page, it's helpful:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261&edit-text=

That pic is from kuro's manga?

>two fucking Wavers from the Gil banner

I want to be mad since Gil should have been a 70% chance on those 5* rolls but its fucking Waver.

>mash is best 4*
MASH
A
S
H

i'm gonna warn you now, almost the entire first arc is nothing but shitty fanservice
actually the whole manga is like that, it just gets less garbage as time goes on

not until she actually turns into a 4* though
she gets upgraded over time and goes from mediocre to good in the end, but it takes a long time for her to get there

google translate is fun
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/111625&usg=ALkJrhgI7mQTgVrUqQ5LaYTe_n4nDj8Dow
>The NP situation after the treasure is further improved. It becomes a musical organization that aims for damage up as well.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it

I NEED TO MATE WITG THIS LIZARD

MASH IS NOT FOR LEWD!

>implying I'm not going in just for slutty lolis doing slutty loli things
How lewd is fanservice?

>should i spend them on fous or just hoard them?
Sorry it took me a bit to reply

From what I hear we need to save prisms for rare CEs that go on sale in the shop. I don't know how much those go for, if someone could give that info and how many at a time come up that'd be great to know.

>Fafnir giving people trouble like back in the old days
>"We meet again, you big swallow."
>Herc's NP kills Fafnir from full HP before anyone else events gets to do anything else

Fuck these dragons. I just need one reverse scale for uncle vlad, but keep getting bombarded with rider items. I...my only rider is a goddamn kurohige.

>shitty fanservice
How much of a faggot are you?

meh
i'd rather just look at doujins, at least they fuck there and the plot advances just about as much
honestly prisma ilya pissed me off pretty badly

ok, cool.

i only like straight fanservice and i still need at least some plot advancement, prisma ilya doesn't go anywhere for the entire first arc

>Got mad yesterday that my Waver/2x kaleidoscope account didn't roll Gil or anything else
>make a 2nd account and rerolled into a Gil/AlienSaber
>Today realized that Im having more fun playing my Waver account
Hmm interesting since I don't even like Waver as a character and that Gil is actually my favorite character

Fafnir was just hungry and misunderstood

Ya'll are cunts is say, cunts!

>i don't even like waver as a character
imo he, kiri, and kotomine are the only legitimately interesting characters in all of fate/zero
have you read any of the material about what happens to him after the grail war, like how he became lord el malloi ii? imo that stuff's interesting, too.

Dude has a maid made out of mercury

Dude has to have some sort of taste!

>I don't know how much those go for
Just a little tiny amount of 1000 prisms for CE
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Da_Vinci's_Workshop

That maid is the thing that Kayneth tried to kill Kiritusugu with.

Waver is only ever interesting as an adult. Kid Waver is literally just an "in-over-his-head-kid-meets-reality" character with precisely fuck-all beyond the bare archetype, and exists mostly as Iskander's sounding board that is also conveniently useless at challenging him in any way, because God forbid Iskander is ever challenged in his views in a situation he can't just roar and posture his way out of.

Good God

young waver experiences something that almost no other character in fate/zero actually experiences: an arc. he actually goes from being an obnoxious brat to realizing his own faults and dedicating himself to something he believes in. he is annoying for most of it, he's supposed to be. him growing into something better is why he's actually an interesting character.

Don't forget you also need 5 of them to limit break
Better start grinding exp daily and burning cards right now

Iskandar's fine with being unchallenged by Waver, you, the audience, are supposed to realize that despite his boisterous charisma he's the equivalent of Gilgamesh in terms of world views and beliefs, ergo both are wrong and irresponsible.

But they are each being true to themselves and their beliefs and pursuits of happiness. Iskandar is just less of a dick.

>young waver experiences something that almost no other character in fate/zero actually experiences: an arc.

Yes, but it's a completely pre-canned arc. What you just described is just a framework. That's what I meant by '"in-over-his-head-kid-meets-reality" character with precisely fuck-all beyond the bare archetype.' It's a really, really, really fucking cliché arc and it does nothing beyond that.

You gotta do something interesting along the execution of the framework. Waver just goes through the stereotypical '"in-over-his-head-kid-meets-reality" progression and then just leaves you with a fucking IOU at the end promising some other character might have him do something cool in some other work. Which Sanda is delivering on at the moment, but it doesn't change the fact that Zero Waver is nothing but a setup for a character that someone else might make interesting in the future.

>he's the equivalent of Gilgamesh in terms of world views and beliefs
Not even close. Iskandar believed in inspiring the people around him. Gilgamesh believed in saving the future. They have nothing in common beyond their both having been kings and tyrants.

>"in-over-his-head-kid-meets-reality"

You act like that's not one of the most fundamentally interesting archetypes out there. It's relatable to everyone because we've all been young and in over our heads and exploring the many, many ways of coping with that is always going to be poignant, and it can still pass on a useful message to you above going forward. When it's done well they'll always be powerful characters.

And in Zero Iskandar isn't supposed to be challenged, he's the mentor, he's the one that's been through his arc and is now static. His job is to impart, not absorb. If there was a story where Adult Waver met Iskandar again then it'd be more expected that Waver would challenge him in some way. Because Waver becomes an exceptionally competent adult. It's also as another user said. He has an actual arc, because everyone else is at a point of general "completion" except maybe Kirei.

i phrased it a certain way earlier and that was "the only remotely interesting characters in f/e are x, y, and z"
i said that because i don't think they're particularly great characters, i just think they're more interesting than the other characters in f/e. i didn't really like f/e all that much, at least nowhere near as much as f/sn.

>Not even close.
No, it's exact, you just misinterpreted.

Gil and Iskandar both belief with complete confidence that the things they say and do are objectively right. Both are however, objectively wrong.

>objectively

If anything Iskandar rejects that and claims that it's raw subjectivity that drives a king. The king should do what they want, go forward and drive everyone to get on board with them and inspire them.

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN

>you, the audience, are supposed to realize

We, the audience, are supposed to just swallow Iskander's dick. Urobuchi writes him as the one special snowflake that never needs to eat crow on anything. Even in Zero Accel he had Artoria cheerfully shrug and go "Oh well, that's how he is, what a cad" when Iskander decided having a character-building fight with Waver was worth unleashing Angra Mainyu.

Even Gil is challenged by others, successfully even. Kotomine points out the folly of Gilgamesh's assumption that he can just underestimate everything he doesn't see as valuable right before he gets fucking eaten whole due to that exact overconfidence. Iskander never gets anything like that.

>Waver is the best caster for over a year
>Altera is the best saber for almost 2 years
>Gil is one of the best Archers bar none
What the fuck is even left to roll on for people who luckfagged these?

Waifus

>If anything Iskandar rejects that and claims that it's raw subjectivity that drives a king
But he ignores responsibility and the like in pursuit of indulging in a king's power and leadership. It's what gets him and those loyal to him killed.

Of the 3 kings 2 have charisma but no real concern for the people and their wellfare in the end.

Saber was the one that actually cared, but she was essentially a robot that lived for law and order and nothing else. A good leader sacrifices for their people, which is something that Gil and Iskandar don't believe and can't understand. (Though Iskandar may have learned it in the end)

Because it's not his role in the story. Goldie is an antagonist and foil, Iskandar is a mentor. You CAN challenge them, but it's by no means a core part of their purpose in the story, the foil is there entirely to BE challenged.

It's going to be so long for waifu gachas, though. I hope they come out with the better JP dailies before October, because this 1/2 AP event just blew every min/maxer's rank and prism hoarding plans to instant wealth

What's wrong with the daily quest today? I have been farming it for statue and mat but it only drop skillgem.

>You act like that's not one of the most fundamentally interesting archetypes out there.

It is an archetype. You need to do something more than going through the motions. Waver doesn't.

>And in Zero Iskandar isn't supposed to be challenged, he's the mentor

That doesn't make it okay, it just means he's another vacuous character role rather than a properly fleshed character with his own arc. Nobody in FSN gets to be the always-right paragon of truth, they all have different clashing views.

>If there was a story where Adult Waver met Iskandar again then it'd be more expected that Waver would challenge him in some way.

Urobuchi already wrote that. Waver sucked his dick and everyone had a jovial laugh about it even though they were all aware it meant awakening All the World's Evil, because Iskander is such a likeable chap that him having a fun bout with Waver was clearly just endearing recklessness and totally not an act of genocidal psychopathic selfishness.

Iskandar does care in his own way. He sees it as his role to unite the hearts of his subjects, this is why his NP is the Hetairoi, because his greatest treasure in life was the men that he united and then bond that they all shared, if he didn't care that wouldn't be his treasure. he's at odds with goldie for different reasons (and less) but goldie isn't our protagonist so we don't see that because it's irrelevant to the story.