Literally ded game edition

please give me battlepass level I really need the terrain

sent :)

sent :)

>you will never corner sheever in a hallway and force your affections upon her

>tfw no toilet slut gf

can you spoiler this next time user?

thank you

Recycled and opened some more cards. Can now also choose between EG and NP.

Envy will do something really stupid again at a crucial moment, won't he? I guess I'm going with EG.

Sheevz is cute!

7m and counting

Coordinator is down. Didn't you get the message?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fix the fucking coordinator already

how can the prizepool be so big yet the game so dead?

Guys I'm new to this game. Yesterday I was playing fine but now I got this connection error. I've restarted my internet several times and my computer too and still nothing.
Help.

FUCK coordinator

massive VAC banwaves an hour ago check your steam profile

I'm pretty sure I wasn't VAC'd, I never really used hacks. And also my level has been reset to 1.

post GOOD carry players

pic unrelated, this is a piece of shit that clings onto much better players to win lans

Why make a post like this when you know there's only one answer

>0 tis
>not even a major

sorry

nice game dotards

Maybe because it isn't dead?

why do you hate him so much user? he has 4 majors playing illusion heroes

>0 ti's
Give it a month

>ti's

nice english breh

What if Octarine Core reduced cast animations by 25%?

I want to lick her clean after each and every day of working as the men's toilet

WHERE IS THE FUCKING GAME COORDINATOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People get annoyed when you complain about how your team is retarded because it heavily implies that you think you are a lot better at the game than you really are. Climbing MMR is about consistently winning games *in spite* of your teammates being idiots. Ignore people who say they've discovered the latest hot meme for free points, they'll lose whatever they gained as soon as the meta changes or they branch out to different strategies on their own accord. There is no trench because every game with strangers is a trench game, there is no magic bracket where your teammates stop being retards.

If you're so buttflustered about your meme number it's because you need to learn to enjoy playing at your own level and make the most of whatever extra freedom you have to approach problems, the meta practically doesn't exist below 4.5k. Dota is a strategy game and critical thinking is your biggest asset.

I'll find it

me to

So what's the point of these player cards? Can you sell them or do anything cool with them besides being just a reddit goy who buys junk because they want to show off how much junk they bought?

Apostrophes are a pretty fucking common way of pluralising abbreviations

can't find it, u?

His name is Yurnero the Juggernaut, say something nice to him

It's true that to climb MMR you must think you're better than your team. But people forget how slowly you gain MMR, 55% winrate is you being demonstrably better than your teammates but that means it still takes 100 games to gain 250 points. Most of climbing MMR is playing lots of games and not tilting. Which plebs suck at.

How do you not get upset when you can't get away with picking for 1 on 9 and your team isn't willing to work with you?

no

good post

I don't know why i'm laughing so hard at this

55% winrate is still losing 4.5/10 games, of course you get games with shit teammates who either won't work with you or will do retarded shit. Just play your best, try to improve and win the next game without the retard shit teammates. If you think every single game is retarded shit teammates then you're the retarded shit teammate desu

>watch SEA qualifiers
>commentator is some SEA monkey with broken english
>people complain about it
>twitch chat thinks theyre americans

fucking idiots not realizing non-english speakers suffer the most from bad english because they're less likely to piece broken words together due to lack of experience

Quality Finnish memes

On a vacation.

>actually literally non ironically non metaphorically playing this piece of fucking shit game

kys

Some games are just unwinnable and that's a fact of life. Players that consistently lose games because of retarded shit are slowly bleeding MMR and probably have awful global winrates, my non-LP winrate is a solid 52% and I still have losing streaks because of retards.

My LP winrate is near 100%, those games are very manageable and easy to play.

ARE THE SERVERS DEAD??

Is ti7 in danger, lot of scetchy muzzies here

That's situational, my LP winrate is about 44%.

U planted the tree after leash ended u fucking nigger

where can i trade cards?

What did he mean by this?

why the fuck would it
25% faster animations are incredibly insignificant

It's almost 0.1s lower cast animation for heroes with the average cast time (0.3). On heroes with shit cast animations like Leshrac or DP it would be much more impactful.

It wouldn't be broken, but it wouldn't be insignificant either.

Might aswell include BAT in there while were at it

It's a drawing he made during stream

That's beer right

>queue unranked for hero practice
>takes like 6 minutes to find a game for some reason
>get pulled into a game with 3 newish accounts on each team
>enemy invoker is an obvious smurf with multiple rampages on his account, versatility score was near 0
>tries to show off by spamming combos as fast as he can, which only works because the new players aren't fully aware of what is happening
>spends most of the game laughing and calling us shit in allchat

Literally what is even the point of this, no one was impressed by what he was doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB6oMn_569o

What if Octarine reduced your spell range by 25%?

Attack speed for caster you say?

Its not to impress people
its to shit on noobs so he can feel a little bit good about his shitty life that he wasted on playing dota

>player numbers continue to plummet
>Valve still have their heads up their asses and are focusing everything on esports
you think they realize that esports being a thing is completely tied to having a playerbase that will actually buy their dumb hats?

Reminder that /ourboy/ RTZ its a slav pussy magnet youtube.com/watch?v=uDBoB9AihN4

>servers down whole day

Here is your answer about how many fucks they give.

>d2g memes about not having the game installed.
>buttblastated by valve tests on d2g if its true
made me tonk

>forgot to post ban-worthy material from my alternate device
whoops

the whole of Veeky Forums is sarcasm my dude espeically /pol/ nobody in there ever says what he really thinks, those who do are sub 100 IQ retards

me on the left

I do the second from the bottom

>not realizeing (((esports))) is just a giant advertisment to sell more hats and shit

no me

Hey!

umm no that's definitely me

HOW do you deal with alchemist at high level games
sups just stack and suck his dick all game

ward his jungle

>Matumba streaming league
Confirmed best ARTS?

FIX THE GAME VALVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

In all honesty no memes, everybody does that so /pol/ is like a caricature of the worst in both sides.

what the fuck is the difference between the first and third statements. ironically aside

Alch is weak as fuck right now, all you need to do is put pressure on him and he's a source of free gold/XP that takes farm from his own team. Alch players are sad little faggots that can't cope with their little rat game being interrupted.

>

>queueing for an hour
nice """""""game""""""" dotards

what now dotards

>dota down
>can't sleep due to insomnia from quitting smoking
>tfw just comfy browsing ikea online catalogues

what kind of subhuman niggers work at Valve servers have literally been down for 3 hours now, GET TO WORK YOU FUCKING APES

Ciri :3c

which female heroes have dicks?

aaaaaaaaaaa

Buy more levels you ungrateful fuck.

>You still need to level account to 30 in LeL
Why is riot to retarded

me

>you still need to level dotard accounts to 20
shit takes 100 hours

I wish reckful were my bf

Alchemist is literally the worst hero in the game at the moment. Even Medusa and Brood can be more impactful.