>Personal stats / leaderboards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

>Previously on ohwegee

So Doomfistis like Roadhog used to be. Except instead of bringing enemies towards you he flies to THEM and oneshots instead of bringing them to him and one shotting. Poor Roadhog.

Here comes T.Racer!

I claim this thread in the name of Hana Song!

doomfist is cancer

>Doomfist has the biggest hitbox of every offense/DPS hero bar Bastion
>Reasonably lengthy cooldowns
>Shit gun
>Shut down by Pharah and Mercy
>OMG OP OP

Doomfist is actually underpowered.

I hope they're adding more character specific lines for D.Va eating ults. Namely for Zarya, Mei and Hanzo.

Doomfist is worse than old roadhog and on par with current roadhog, they fill the same niche as being dead weight on their team and having all of their damage easily dodgeable

I thought /owg/ wanted him nerfed, though. Maybe not into uselessness like he is now, but enough that he wouldn't be Land Hook to Win: the character.

>Saying Doomfist is underpowered when things like McCree exist in this current same game

right-o

Okay, where the fuck is support variety right now? We have ten billion dps shitters of all sorts and colors, about half that much tanks, again, crazy variable, and for supports you can heal in radius with zero effort, heal one guy lightly with zero effort, heal one guy strongly with zero effort or heal one guy very strongly with high effort(Assuming it's not a fatass rein standing still, but some sort of mobile fucker like soldier or genji)
Where the fuck is aoe healer that requires skill to heal, smth like that stupid racoon from paladins? Where the fuck is a close-range melee healer, that punches the life back into you? Why the fuck are supports the only role that literally can't adapt by switching? I mean, doesn't Blizzard think that the guys are fed enough shit as it is? You literally have the least impact on the game as a support, of all the roles. AND you get screwed with the least options available. Jee, thanks so much, Jeff.

BEST

people /owg/ also claimed that pharah was OP and that you needed 6 people to focus her to kill her

Mobile heroes can't be underpowered period
He is only mobile D.va counter, that makes him high tier by default

Current Doomfist Counters:

Pharah
Orisa
Sombra
LĂșcio
Reaper
Roadhog
McCree
Widowmaker
Hanzo
Tracer

Anything else?

I know it's possible but I don't think I've ever eaten a Hanzo ult.

"mmmm dragon! tastes like chicken!"

I will say this, Doomfist seems solid on KOTH maps like Nepal Village, all of the China maps, etc. because he guarantees the kill inside those little houses

It is very satisfying to annihilate a Tracer or Genji

Hopefully, art of her being fisted by Doomfist will be all over the internet soon.

Everything not on this list

>that pic
oh shit I didn't know they were using those cotton ball injection things for bullet holes yet. that's neat.

D O O M F I S T

S K I N S

W H E N

wut
probably the ult I shoot down the most after justice and high noon

For a while now. It's been like four years since I've first heard about them

Torbojorno

It's pretty readable sometimes. A lot of Hanzos will run into a side room to do it safely. And there's like a half second or so to react if you're within range. I know I've done it in the time I've been playing on PTR since Doomfist came out.

But really, DOOMFIST SKINS FUCKING WHEN?

I can't play a character that dresses like a fucking cave man.

C U T E

here is a character idea

healer/tank
450 hp
M1 is a semi auto 65 damage projectile, costs 10 hp to use
M2 siphons your own health to an ally

passive: after 3~seconds, you heal lost life. IE get hit for 200, then 150 2 seconds later, you heal for 200 then 150. each instance of hp loss is separate.

Shift: for a time, you copy a character, uaing their E or shift based on their character and can use their ultimate. limited range.

Doomfist might be the first dps hero in the game that doesn't sound like a cheap ass anime character. And he doesn't have that many lame puns too.
That alone is a good reason to play him.

Shut up already

Nobody knows yet

>character that literally screams the fucking shitty names of his abilities as he uses them
>RISING UPPERCUT!
>METEOR STRIKE!
>doesn't sound like a cheap ass anime character

Why even play Doomfist when you could play Genji or Tracer or Reaper or Winston?

Koreans thoughts on Doomfist place in meta

Is comp good today

Put that next to genji, who is just weeb wet dreams made material, or pharah, whose whole vocabulary is stupid smuggy puns, and Doomguy all of a sudden doesn't seem all that insane.

>port jecht from dissidia as a hero for OW
>skills are exactly the same aside from the pull effect
>even jecht shot where he jumps into air and drops a meteor is the same
>only difference is charge cant head shot and does more damage

wouldnt surprise me if this hero pooped up.

>dfw making out with Mercy on the sky while little baby black dick doomsfist cant reach us

Comp is never good and never was good

BLING
L
I
N
G

I know where im spending my fucking comp points on

>they didnt even get terry crews
shit hero

still a 1000x more interesting than QP, and arcade is trash

>shouty mcblackguy
>for a charismatic and methodical villain

No thanks.

Is comp good today compared to yesterday

>t. DF's ult is also super defensive letting him survuve almost any other ult

>immortal skin for zenyatta
>terry crews yelling all of his wisdom lines
>has an afro
>throws basketballs
>basketball american skin for zenyatta

>shouty mcblackguy playing a black guy that shouts a lot
sounds good to me

>almost any other ult
name a single ult that it doesn't let him survive. does pulse bomb kill him before the jump goes off?

why even play overwatch when you can play lawbreakers

but really your post makes no sense

Why is Britain such a shithole in the OW universe?

QP is a way how it meant to be played
Nobody throws or rages, everybody can play whatever the want to, all kind of team comps are possible, you can leave anytime you want
Competitive gaming is a mistake , you won't win anything in the end, there is nothing to compete for

Omnics

>ever considering playing Lawblunder

>everyone wants skins during the ptr.
honestly, i'm happy they're not releasing them yet. hopefully they wait until the proper release. it'd be a nice surprise.

>leave any time you want
>get XP penalty
>put into the same game anyway

where the video games at

Angl*s

you compete to get good
QP is full of trash players that never touched a mouse in their lives and pick hanzo and widowmaker
there's nothing interesting about 6 monkeys randoly running around the map not trying to win the game

>TERRY CREWS VOICES A LEGENDARY DOOMFIST SKIN

i am taking over this thread!

>Flankers have been overpowered since half a year now
>better implement a new high tier flanker

Does anyone else think in game Doomfist looks way less intimidating than the DF from the animated short, or hell even the Doomfist silhouette from the Numbani posters

>McRee
>wild nigger jumps over a building
>dashes through flashbang and one shots me with a hook 1.0 hitbox

>swap to pig
>hook doomfist into the pit on nepal
>get him to half
>jumps up and dives behind me
>pop him in the chest again
>shields leave him at 1/4 hp
>punches me off into the pit

so this is what its like to be cucked

Cosmetics for doomfist are already in game btw, they are just not activated

the animated Doomfist has eyebrows. it helps.

You're right, but most of the posters here have invested too much in their perception of themselves as serious gamers to admit it

I am coexisting peacefully with both!

Reminder that the reason it took so long for them to confirm Doomfist is because it was absolute hell trying to balance such a mobile hero, not because of voice acting or story.

It's because he dresses like an Un'buntu War Chief who strapped some bits of a crashed plane to his arm and not the influential leader of a technologically advanced terrorist organization. He will probably have at least one skin that makes him look the part.

Shit wrong file

Tracer is easy to ship

I am sick of hyper mobile shits desu, they shouldnt have brought in another one

At this point just remove the defense heroes form the game, especially the snipers.

There is nothing more boring in life then self improvement

So he gets 4 summer games items?

Doomfist is more anti-dive and complimentary of the three tank meta than he is the current dive meta

finding peace in mediocrity is weakness

>Playing DoomFist
>Mercy spamming voiceline laugh while I fail to out dmg her heal

You feel like such a worthless piece of shit so often w this hero

You can't charge in like Genji/Tracer and be semi safe.

Charge atk sucks unless you full charge it, and you'll give enemy easy headshots if you do.

He's like Pharah without rockets

He's like Sombra relying on her team too much

>he isn't good enough to shoot an enemy that is anything other than slow and immobile
>not even with the sniper character who's projectile hitboxes are the size of an RV

I noticed that the gamer girls are more and more switching to Pharah.
Can you explain to me why they love her so much?
I think the concept of the invincible flying rocket-woman who easily two shot kills everyone is very appealing to them.

Especially in the lower skill ranks, where i am, this is a huge problem now, because it's hard to counter her sine no one can aim.
Let alone they have a good PharMercy, then they are invincible.

Was Doomfist in charge of Widowmaker's mindbreaking procedures?

>play pharah
'guys where'd their doomfist go?'

> invincible
?

Pharah x Bastion

Apparently the very best players in the game arent good enough then, because snipers have like 1% pickrates in their matches :^)

You posted this yesterday. Just switch to Torbjorn and if you're good you shouldn't have any problem.

i guess any enemy would be invincible if you cant aim

>invincible

Since they range-nerfed McCree and spread-nerfed Soldier she is hard to counter for low skill ranks.

>Play pharah
Guys where did the game balance go

That just means you either need to pick pharah or learn to aim

>tfw gold shitter
>tfw just had a match on Dorado where I constantly got great rocket barrages, was getting most of the kills and only died twice

Pharah is just too damn easy on lower ranks

OHHHHHHH
snap

shiieeet. son that was gurizzle the nizzle for izzle

beat BURN IVE EVER SEEN

LOL THAT KID IS GONNA BE MAD YO

DOOM THUG FOR LYFE.

WE WUZ META N SHIEET

>and if you're good you shouldn't have any problem
>if you're good

That's the problem ...

Now that we have Doomfist what other character archetypes would you guys like to see?
I for one would like to see a
pyromaniac character he could be a junker
a character that can deploy mini robots like slicers from uprising
a evil healer type character that can drain the health from enemies and give it to teammates
a

>its not Terry Crews
>Blizzard wont do skins with different voices

I don't care about having an evil healer, I want a practical healer. Some old ass doctor dude that hates the other supports because they all have gimmicks that do their job for them. And healing through MUSIC? What horseshit.

Yeah. The problem with pharah in lower rank is that everyone in lower rank decides to take the your overwatch approach and ignore you instead of shoot you. This is a problem all the way until mid masters until something finally clicks and the retards realize 'oh shit. I can point up and shoot her's
Then she becomes less of a threat. Then you start dealing with good tracer's and genjis which is a whole new headache

Are these fuckers seriously waiting till August to showcase his goddamn skins?

Geez.