/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Jun 29] Luma 8.1 has been released, provides small fixes and adds an option to disable exception vectors, among other things. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.1

>Switch
[Jul 6] RomFS dumping is now possible. [Jun 27] The SDK has been leaked. [Jun 20] System update 3.0 has been released. PegaSwitch hasn't been patched, but other vulnerabilities have. twitter.com/daeken/status/876965449837293570 twitter.com/SciresM/status/877069524977106944

>DSi
[Jul 2] RocketLauncher, an early boot DSi exploit for 1.4, has been announced. It requires a flashcard. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/881584509401083904

>Vita
[Jul 2] SD2Vita adapters can now be preordered. wololo.net/2017/07/04/pre-order-sd2vita-game-cart-microsd-adapter-right-now-via-reddit/
[Jun 15] An unstable beta version of Enso has been leaked. wololo.net/2017/06/15/ps-vita-hack-henkaku-enso-beta-allegedly-leaked-recommend-not-install/
-An official release is planned for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/nintendo-3ds-1-_4-_5-update-hacking-ban-1796650347
archive.is/20170707161222/http://kotaku.com/nintendo-3ds-1-_4-_5-update-hacking-ban-1796650347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Metroid 2 hype

Buy Gateway.

To the guy who can dump Switch sound files
Get the ARMS music and put it in a rar please. Tired of no high quality OST being available for download.

What have they cooked up this time?

lol

Has the tool been released anyway?

link to site you bought it? I would buy one for 6.

Reminder that DS loading from SD wss not worth waiting for

Best GBA emulator for 3DS?

Any of them. Just stay away from VC injects, they are just terrible

GBA Firm injection

Nintendo rolling new update in order to purge hackers. 3DSfags on suicide watch.
kotaku.com/nintendo-3ds-1-_4-_5-update-hacking-ban-1796650347

>Wake up
>Still no rpg maker fes in freeshop

>kotaku

yeah im not clicking that

Clicked the bait for a laugh to see Kotaku now has an adblock warning. Just a matter of time now.

What are they gonna do, ban me?

archive.is/20170707161222/http://kotaku.com/nintendo-3ds-1-_4-_5-update-hacking-ban-1796650347
>Nintendo Has Now Been Making Video Games For 40 Years
simbly ebin

anyone know anything about creating cheats for codebreaker? i used to have cheats for a game but i don't know where they went and it was an import game, so i couldn't find it online either.

VC injects are good if done properly. Plenty of the ones I've downloaded off 3DSISO work flawlessly, just finished Zero Mission with no issues.

I could just not update.

Should ai usr JKSM or JKSMK

Can I switch between PS3 harddrives without having to format every time?

oh no all the great things tied to my account will be lost
wait

I dl'ed Ever Oasis but every time I try to play it I get this error saying 'An error has occurred, forcing the software to close.'
What is this? Never happened to me before with any other games.

bad CIA or your need to update your firmware

ok thanks user

It might also be that the regin needs to be changed
If you're not running it on a EUR 3ds then consider getting the locales switcher and changing the region of EO to EUR, and then rebooting the , and running the game again

What's the best place to buy the DSTwo cart?

>Wake up
>Still no reason to live
What’s her name, /hbg/?

You don't want it.

>Wake up
>Grab a brush and put a little makeup

The chart says it's the best one.

None of that shit is worth the battery drain.

Is the PS1 emulator on Wii U good?

Best way to download legit cias on a PC?

Self righteous suicideeeee...
Kill yourself.

>Wake up
>(can't wake up)

the answer is yes

>deliberately missing out on stability
Why would you do that?

>want to hold a launch day switch for future cfw
>also want to be online capable in the meantime

W-What do I do?

Buy two.

The original. Jksmk is just a graphic change by some kid who didn't know how to do anything else.

Well, I don't know if holding it in launch firmware will be any good, is anybody working on that at the moment? I thought 3.0 is what devs are looking into

>buying two switches when its already hard for me to find one

fuck you

>wake up
>still tired
>cant go back to sleep
>paranoia and pain starts to creep up

Wait is this for real? I remember there being some news about abusing the captive web portal for networks that need more authentication--and that news dropped before 3.0.

I wouldn't recommend a dstwo personally. The emulation aside. It ran games like TWEWY abysmally.

Then what's the best for running NDS games?

Unironically? A PC.

meant for

>PC
>best way to run NDS games
Consider to drink a lot of bleach.

>implying I'm wrong

It's possible, and quite likely, that I'm wrong. I mean if you /really/ want online, I'm sure there'll be hacking methods for the current version at some point, but if you can wait then I say don't update. Look up what's being developed for the firmware you are on.

r4 gold on a dsi

>implying you are not retarded
Literally none of the current DS emulators are good.
DeSMuME still being the best though, not for long since MelonDS and medusa are getting closer to have DeSMuME compatibility while both being more accurate does not mean that it itself is good.

I give fuck all about accuracy. If it's playable from start to finish with all the benefits emulation brings with it that's fine with me. It helps having a proper monitor though.

he's not wrong

Guys what is the status with PS4 HB? any news? should I update my ps4 to latest FW?

So we are at a point where nothing nintendo could do will ever fuck up the 3ds HB scene?

why cant i get the stupid games to launch on the wii u?
i have haxxed almost every other console but this one wont work for me...
did the stupid step by step guide like 3 times, and every time when i load the stupid game it blackscreens

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day day delivery
>arrives at my doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds the money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64 gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's is trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas. and fuck nintendo and sony and domino's

We're only at that point if magnethax ever comes out. But spoilers, it's not going to.

>medusa
nice meme, friend. Medusa is utter shite. melonDS is coming along, but won't be a replacement for DeSmuME for at least a year or two. DeSmuME has a JIT and a hardware renderer with IR scaling, won't see those in melon for a long time.

Free DS and Drastic runs beyond better than any pc ds emulator. Expecially Drastic since it was coded by some gods hand from the forgotten past.

Nobody's been banned in ages, why are you still spamming this pasta retard?

this pasta is stale as shit nigga

stupid uninformed KEK

even people without CFW got banned
and even then, just seed insert and your fine

fuck you and your post

When the /hbg/ economy is running low on leaks you have to break out the memes and (you)s for currency.

is there a KB+M hack for Prime Hunters?

Not that guy, but my system is updated and I got it from freeshop, so it's likely wrong region.
I haven't kept up with locale switching and emulating on the 3DS, is NTR still around for that?

I want to hack a 11.4 old 3DS XL with a normal old 3DS as the source using DSiware, is it possible or is there a problem with that ?

Anyone got MelonDS 0.4?

What game is this?

>still not up on freeShop/CIAngel
WHERE'S THE KIRBY .CIA?

>tfw still haven't bothered looking for my charger
One of these days...

RTFG

Some user dumped it a few threads ago.
Look for mixtape links.

>RTFG

wtf does that means dude

at least link the old thread

>edited japanese .cia
nope

read OP faggot

>spoonfeed me
old threads are literally in the OP you faggot. anyway, this is the post I believe download it and tell me if it works or it really was a bricker

you're already outed as one, faggot

Oh shit while I'm at it

When I'm done hacking my 11.4, can the SD card of the source 3DS and everything on it works for the newly hacked one or some fuckery keep me from doing that

I dunno, maybe you should RTFG to find out.

see how about posting a normal .cia and not some edited pile of shit to circumvent hacked 3DSes

It's called a "System Transfer" for a reason.

once again read OP faggot. someone made a real one in pasts thread

It wasn't edited at all.
I was able to reboot just fine.

not it's not

well, post the cia then

I hope nobody actually believes it looks THAT bad on DS. Worse, to be sure, but the DS has higher pixel density than this screenshto

fuck off Reggie

It really does, but the high framerate helps offset it.

fucking Haitians, inviting people to houses just like that.

i know it's you aurora. now fuck off back your hugbox

The pixel density is the same, but the emulator may not be rendering it properly. Did MPH use antialiasing? No emulator handles the DS' antialiasing.