Ylyl

Ylyl

What a shit thread, I haven’t laughed at all

the licence plate software searches for all plates with similar characters, like l and I. All you'll do with these plates is piss off the officer and make it less likely for them to write you a warning

Alright, I admit it, I laughed.

YLYL
Not
You autism you win

but your post wasn't funny

you must've posted the wrong gif, here

fuck

Then post something funny and stop autisming everywhere, you fucking retard.

you start

Story behind this pic?

>I sure showed him

Food was stored for future digestion.

have a frog version

>cars go faster when they weigh less

who knew right?

t. GM fangirl

the GTR is heavier than the corvette and the camaro

mice, man

How did the disgusting rat know the intake was hollow?

Anyone familiar with rotards? The excessive wear on the right side of the rotor, is it from like detonation? Or caused by the apex seal failing? Did it get jammed because it came out of it's slot?

all of the above ;_;

>corn air intake

This guy bought my parent's old trailer and we left the shed on the lot. We moved the same shed intact a few years before but used a buddy's Honda ridgeline.

The USA has nothing on Canadian trailer trash.

How do they come out of the slot? Too much turbo pressure gets behind the worn seal?

>the box said 10 horsepower

The GTR breaks the laws of physics with computer magic.

is this what they meant by ethanol injection

lost

jesus fuck, is this guy using a cooler as a spacer to support his transmission?!

Nice inner-cooler brah, what kind of boost can you carry in that?

carbon build up behind seal can prevent it from its sitting position, not enough oil lubrication and thus causing friction, warping from hot/cold temps, so mutiple possible things, but most can be avoided with proper care

looks like he missed a spot

that turbo doesnt even do anything

Lost hard

>893
That one actualy makes sense...

I mean... if it works....?

how can this be so accurate?

I literally have 3 10mm sockets because I keep loosing them, buying a new one, and finding the first one again.

It's not really that dumb, GM just used shitty plastic elbows that got brittle and cracked to connect to the intake manifold and water pump.

that was me, and yes. didn't have a trans jack when doing the clutch on a 944 and had to improvise. i still have all my fingers and toes so it's all good

This hurts me deep inside.

e85 got me fucked up