What are your thoughts on Elon Musk?

What are your thoughts on Elon Musk?

Other urls found in this thread:

gurufocus.com/term/Long-Term Debt/TSLA/Long-Term-Debt/Tesla-Motors-Inc
youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w
fortune.com/2007/11/13/paypal-mafia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Takes on the weight of the world. Moves it forward into a progressive & Sustainable future.

Has his shit together. Thank you Elon Musk, for battling planetary extinction.

And also gratitude for setting an example for the rest of the world to follow.

Cont artist. Takes all kinds of investor money for big ideas that can never be accomplished, never makes a return on investment for investors. Blows up rockets. Failure and thief.

Two different schools of thought here

Like over-leveraging your company with long-term debt, pissing away investor's money by operating with a negative net income quarter after quarter, using Wall St to push your company's stock, then paying yourself $1.6bn in 2022 with aforementioned ill-gotten profits all the while pretending to have the good of the human race in mind so sucks who can't read financial statements fall for your bullshit and buy Tesla stock?

Sounds like a real stand up humanitarian lad.

This user - - is right though. Hyperloop is a good place to start. It is never going to be built and any backers on that project are never going to see a dime. It is possible to build but there was a very simple but very major security issue that was somehow "overlooked" and as a result, Hyperloop is rip.

Narcissistic con artist

How many more billions is Tesla going to have to lose before this shit gets called out?

Space X is essentially a tax payer bottle rocket project at this point

I'm okay with the government subsidizing technology, but lets get some fucking ROI on this shit

>Founding paypal
>Not buying it accidentally
>Then getting kicked out for being a dumb ass
>Got lucky when ebay bought it out

Muskology has come a long ways in Mythos building. Next they'll say he made his billions from successful businesses.

It's best if that project doesn't get made. It's almost inevitable that one of those poos building it would mess up and cause the vacuum tube to break and kill everyone

Also, fuck that lying picture you posted.

>tough childhood in South Africa

You mean growing up with a fucking model for a mother and living in Pretoria? Yeah that cunt really overcame a whole lot of struggle.

he was bullied in a way that most people would be forever fucked up by. He was once thrown down a staircase, and once beaten to unconsciousness by his classmates

Muskology is essentially a cult at this point.

Look at faggot op, he makes two to three of these threads every single day, and worse of all, he's most likely doing it for free and not even a paid shill

Oh you mean him getting picked on for being a small, white, nerdy, rich male? How terrible I can only imagine the pain and suffering.

>once beaten to unconsciousness by his classmates
You want to know how I know you're a pussy who's never been in a fight? Because you've never been knocked out and think that it's a traumatizing event and not some school yard shit that you get over the next week. Grow up and stop making excuses for this twat.

Survivor bias: the person.
Let's say that there is a method out there that has a 1% chance of making you a billionaire, but if you fail you would die. If 100,000 people tried this method, about 1,000 billionaires would be saying how this method is wonderful, and how other billionaires did the same, and how you should do it too, when in reality you have a 99% chance of dying if you follow their advice.

TL;DR: Got lucky, I don't recommend taking his advice seriously.

>he's most likely doing it for free and not even a paid shill
Shit even protesters are making money how could muskology shills not get a penny

It's called being white/asian in an inner city school. At least his rich parents were able to get him in to a private school.

>Since this is Veeky Forums
It also should be mention that a lot of investors are starting to abandon ship on tesla

>gurufocus.com/term/Long-Term Debt/TSLA/Long-Term-Debt/Tesla-Motors-Inc

>when your company keeps pouring lighter fluid over piles of cash and lighting it on fire so you keep issuing LTdebt to pay your bills and keep your company solvent long enough for Wall St to keep selling more equity for you while you pay yourself under the table

Musk for prison when?

He is a pile of shit as a human being, but his advancements are badly needed.

Literally:
>We're gonna do 'Y' by 20XX

And then nothing happens

>paypal and the like were incredibly successful
>spacex LANDED A ROCKET IN THE OCEAN
>but hey redditors hyped tesla too much so he's the equivalent of soros eating babies
Wtf?

>Musk for prison when?
Not likely since he donates millions to politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w

>he bought paypal by accident and was removed from the company for being a dumbass
>spacex uses $61m to launch falcon 9 (which later lands itself in ocean) while Apollo 11 went to the moon for $300m (in 1969 USdollars)
>redditors didn't hype TSLA, Wall St investment banks hyped and it continue to hype it as they pump out a constant stream of long-term convertible bonds and equity offerings for the general public to buy up like goddamn beanie babbies

Stop dickriding a man who has literally become rich from fools like you eating shit from his palms.

>paypal and the like were incredibly successful

No thanks to Musk kiddo. Read up:
>fortune.com/2007/11/13/paypal-mafia/

>zip2/compaq/altavista died with the dotcom burst
>Musk's bank bombed and got kickced out; Paypal became successful despite Musk
>Solarcity bombed; kept the billions from corporate welfare
>Tesla paid himself a billions while the company is financially burning down
>SpaceX the financials are in the dark at the moment but most likely to run out of money before any viable tech is created

He's a genuis

These, essentially. He memes in up hard and has been elevated to God status because he has levereged himself in the Nye-deGrasse Tyson memedom.

He's essentially a figurehead like Jobs while others have always done the heavy lifting for him.

Also, didn't his wife leave him for billions? Probably a cuck too.

Get back to /pol/, fitta.

"Others have done the heavy lifting for him."
>what is running a company

Nah, he is autistic enough to not let his model gf rob him.

Stupid fuck brought up only by subsidies.

>look mom I did it again! I called someone I disagree with a /pol/tard!
You're fucking stupid. Sucking Obama cock for subsidy money isn't "running a company." That's rent-seeking.

He'll probably use a Go Fund Me or some shit for his next retarded plan.

Business model revolves around two things, government subsidies and PR.

Pretty cool and smart-as-hell guy.
Anyone who disagrees has shit taste and should not be trusted.

implying go fund me is lesser than looking for capital associates/investors

> Took a $1 salary from Space X while poring hundreds of millions of his own money into it
> Reduced the price of travel to the space station by 90%
> Founded two different two billion dollar companies
> Ambitious enough to save the entire human race
> A genius

If you hate this man then it's sour grapes. Sorry if his history changing projects sometimes don't come to fruition - meanwhile 3/4 of Trump's fucking hotels never get built and he simply pockets investor money.

He's started two different two BILLION dollar companies and it's "luck".

Trump inherits a billion dollar company and he's financially savy enough to be president.

Fuck off, retard.

> Government is giving him money? Could it be that he's significantly saved the government money by reducing the cost to travel to the international space station by 90%? Nahhh it's probably liberal bullshit.

Fuck off you uneducated, informed fucking retard. They don't give subsidies easily or for no reason. The only time you could ever get money from the government would be for some kind of suicide subsidy where they paid for you to kill yourself in order to protect the gene poor from further white trash spawn.

t. high priest of muskology

>Took a $1 salary from Space X while taking a billion in shares
>Still cost 30k per pound to ship with space x (only cost nasa 10k)
>2 - Billion dollar companies that are only worth that on because government welfare and it's already starting to crumble
>And beauty queens always ask for world peace every year too

Elizabeth Holmes also had a billion dollar company, SAID she wanted to save the world too and all it proved was she, like Musk, was just really good cheerleader.

You can hype all you want but the financials for space x and tesla all say this is all a ponzi scheme (like SolarCity was)

he's a role model for me, I wish I had his powers to channel big chunks of the state budget into my business/pocket

>Here's a series of ad hominem because I don't agree with the point I was arguing either but I don't want to admit I was wrong because I'm literally 15.

wew lad

The ultimate pump and dumper

Oh please. Getting rich in the dot com era was so rich a caveman could do it.

Literally go back in time to the early 90's and create a website about anything and you would be rich by now too.

Moonshot captain of dreams offloading randomness while monopolizing a market shooting for the stars.

A pretty cool billionaire who does rockets and shit

Do you know pump and dump?

Looser!

Seriously though I'm going to long put TSLA with one year out LEAPs when that overleveraged dumpster fire hits $180 per share.

>paid himself billions

Implying that you wouldn't take billions if you had the chance.

You would be suprized: his power plant would never finished. It's a swindle.

I'm using ad homenim? You've used no evidence beyond
> "Hurrrr Fox news said bad!"
I use fucking facts and suddenly I'm in a logical fallacy? Learn how to fucking argue, retard.

Why are liberals so cringy? Point out their delusion and it's just >muh fox news, muh white men

Tesla cars are actually very cool, you guys should test drive them when you get the chance

He went to my alma mater but left after first year because there wasn't a commerce-engineering bridging program

oh well

Rich kid who has conned the american public out of billions of tax payers dollars to deliver a product un-affordable to 95% of those tax payers while using the rest to bail out failed projects and dick extensions.

He is my favourite African American

Fox News is a network of obvious shills, and I don't know where you're going with the white men thing faggot, last I checked I was defending a white guy.

It's funny, you cringe when people come at you with logic, the rest of the world cringes when they see you leave your trailer parks in camo.

TSLA is going to get fucking destroyed in the coming months,

Goldman Sachs just listed it as a buy, the Model 3 is set to lose money per sale, and 15 profitable competitors are coming out in 2017.

Currently 9 billion dollars in shorts against TSLA, they'll try to keep it up until the levee inevitably breaks, the 100 pt rally is going to fall right back down.

High 200's and high 100's is it's trading range.

Goldman Sachs listed it as a sell**

maybe he should try r9k

fuck, should i sell and cut my losses?

i've made 10grand in the last 2 weeks trading puts, it has room to go down, but nothing is in stone, a big firm could announce they're buying TSLA tomorrow and it will go right back up.

It dropped today off of news of Teslas CFO resigning ans Goldmans Sell from Neutral status adjustment but it's leveled.

The forecast does not look good for TSLA.

*selling puts on TSLA

>roleplaying
>the post

if you're being serious you're a dumb nigger who is told that in order to be masculine he needs to get violently knocked out, no wonder you have a massive inferiority complex, you're too brain damaged from all the fights you think are just "schoolyard shit"

that's like saying "ya gettin shot is just day to day life in chiraq, no big deal stop making excuses"

>Apollo 11 went to the moon for $300m (in 1969 USdollars)

Translating to modern day that's about 1.5 to 2 Billion dollars. So 1/5th to 1/8th the price for a project which greatly decreases the cost of space exploration beyond the moon.