/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

why is Drake the least popular Extra servant

I'm going to make Liz a mother and my wife!

Seibah!

As you can see , yes it was.

mathman.jpg

That's Lu Bu

Praise Wu!

Ascension line translations when

First canon folder, almost not developed.

What is Funny Vamp?

BBA

Well, only braindamage retards like Extra, considering that shit spawned Nero and Liz. It's okay if those pleb don't like the only good girl

Melt thread.

Animation update never

Wei is superior

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>love and hate are two sides of the same coin user
I say with confidence that people who believe this have neither loved nor hated a single person in their entire lives. Hatred springs from a multitude of things, not just love. And love that sours to true hatred isn't something that just reverses itself. You may hate someone more strongly because of how you previously felt for them, but that only makes it harder to ever forgive them. It's not something that can be forgotten about.

10.0 thread.

Reminder that Cirno is a traitor doing everything possible to pander to NA fags for that ad money like the scum he is and he is protected by his fanboys baking 300 posts in advance to make sure his reddit ass is in the OP.

>MUH OFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS when the translators themself said they were awful and new versions of NA FGO are even switching back to the fan translated version of skills and NP
>Deleting +2 years worth of /fgog/ history by deleting every JP memes on servant profiles because "NA won't understand it"
>MUH ALTRIA when Cirno HIMSELF said that if US FGO use Elkidu, he will keep Enkidu just because (despite Elkidu being his official name IN THE FUCKING JP VER エルキドゥ), proving he keep ALTRIA just to piss off everybody
>Use all his time destroying everything JP related since US release (even little details like putting spoiler on Galahad) but when you mention essential things like "where are the agartha servant profiles" suddenly he doesn't have the time or he is bored when several other sites have them for fucking days now

Don't be stupid, use Kazemai or at least put ADBlock, even use wikia if you are a degenerate redditfag (at least they have Artoria and Agartha servants). Don't support this huge piece of shit.

Who are the most popular ones besides Tamamo and nero? Robin and Liz?

Still means she cares about Achilles's opinion a lot more than she does for (You)rs.

Give it up man. Weebs/Otaku are the same as those underdeveloped retarded 13 yrs old that only think about LOVE and every human relationship is boring if it's not about LOVE.

I want to praise Lady Wu!

dunno why you're seriously responding to cuckposters

user, why would you reply seriously
Just do it like everybody else with half a brain does and laugh

autism

Did the Cirnofag kill your parents

>There's no other explanation as to why she doesn't get pissed if you see her as a woman but does when Achilles does it.
There is, actually, you're just a stupid autist and are trying to frame it in a way to discourage argument.

You have never humiliated her. You've never shown her true disrespect in the way Achilles has. You may see her as a woman but you also see her as a warrior and have never insulted her in the ultimate way Achilles has. She may be annoyed with you but she has no reason to truly despise you like she does Achilles. That has nothing to do with love.

What does being in love feel like?

I think I'm going to keep baking threads with Cirno links simply because it sets you off.

just use adblocker
jesus

Melt for sure.

It's kinda like hating somebody, but with your dick.

Can someone give me the rundown on rerolling?

Salty coins and not being an autist that literally cannot process a thought without involving cuckolding

The funniest thing is that Achilles didn't even know he was humiliating her that hard.

Why do you all care about Achilles so much? He would ignore Pent, Pussy and even Chiron the moment Patroclus shows up

Don't bother arguing with shipfags, they don't understand that the reason why she hates Achilles viewing her as a woman but not you is because you're not an enemy warrior.

You don't have the same responsibility to view her as a warrior before a woman

Your heart goes doki doki. Someday you will find a waifu and experience that feeling.

Patroclus will never show up because you have to accomplish SOMETHING to be a heroic spirit.

And then anime is gonna make a lot of peoples ship him with Evil cat when she don't care about him.

>tfw forced to do qp dailies to use my skill cookies
What were they thinking?

Jing Ke says hi.

Achilles instagibbed her, if he hadnt discovered how hot she was he would've disrespected her by just calling her a scrub

Nobu a CUTE.

He can be Lancer and his NP is Achilles's dick

Make new game
>play up to the 3rd mission
>Do two 10x Saint Quartz summons
>If you get dog shit then clear Data and restart

it's like groundhog day or kagetsu tohya except with more Saber Gilles

Who is Jing Ke?

CHA
H
A

Explain ChaCha

> we will never have the Catcher class

It's not something you can explain with words. You only understand once you experience it yourself.

He could have a cool NP that makes him appear as Achilles.

She accomplished being cute

Lobo is just a wolf who died

So cute everyone though it was a man.
I'm not even sure Qin knew it was a woman.

He was a king wolf and slaughtered hundreds of livestock in one night. That's pretty heroic by wolf standards

He fought in the fucking Trojan war?

>Dante Alighieri hinted in EoR 3
>Umineko had Divine Comedy symbolism
Beato servant when

She tells you not to see her as a woman but you do it anyway, and she ends up being all "oh well, whatever" about it. You're nothing to her but a temporary Master even at max bond and she'll never think of (You) more than she thinks of Achilles. All Achilles needs is the chance to make it up to her since he's already in her heart.

Lobo fucked things up before he died and got made famous by Seton.

He also didn't make the cut before getting shoved together with Hessian and the Invisible Man into a servant container.

For me everything else just got kinda muted and I stopped seeing her flaws.

Then I barfed over her pancakes and she unfriended me on facebook and that was the end of that.

That's not what her final bond says at all though

So did Ajax, and he's not even on the fucking leak list when his Noble Phantasm is 13 years old

When Nasu need money

Salem chapter of course

She'll never make up with Achilles. Unlike Boudicca, she is well written and just want him, Herakles and theseus dead.
She would even kill (You) if you hinder her revenge.

Meant for Is phoneposting replies busted? Because I definitely clicked the right post the first time.

Her final bond line has her giving up on trying to make you change your mind. Literally her deciding not to play along with you because she doesn't care.

Maybe they just wanted to write Paradise, Purgatory and Hell in Latin?

leaklist is literally meaningless though

If you're a teenager you will become a complete fucktard and your beloved half will be the only thing mattering in your life.

If you are an adult it's pretty cool.

Should I roll for Columbus or should I save for summer? My life feel empty without rolling gacha.

Boo.

I already knew from the hate=love comments you were fucked in the head, but Jesus you have no reading comprehension at all, do you? Last reply you'll get from me.

> let's just ignore people explaining i am wrong and just blindly repost my headcanon
have a (You)

Even that would make anyone think of Dante.
But it's possible, it wouldn't be the first time the key words ended disapointed.

>Achilles
>Higashide-written character
He's getting shipped with Atalante and Penth when he comes out, that's guaranteed. Higashide loves his ships like Jeanne x Sieg x Astolfo, Mordred x Sisigou and Amakusa x Semiramis.

Never experienced it, sorry.

Did you read Shinjuku? That was the whole point of his character, he is a phantom who can't become a heroic spirit on his own. That's why best foxy grandpa add Hessian and Invisible man into him.

Friendly reminder that Achilles and Patroclus were THE OTP in ancient Greece and philosophers like Plato and Socrates did the equivalent of shitposting arguing who was the top and who the bottom.

>Mordred x Sisigou
>a ship
nigga are you for real

I'd whale hard for Saber Dlanor.

>He's getting shipped with Atalante and Penth
Sure, Achilles will try to woo them. But none will respond to his advances. penth will try to kill him and Atalanta will just tell him to fuck off.

>Mordred x Sisigou
Now, I know you're full of shit now.

Keep going with the headcanon user, also scat is a virgin, kiara is lawful good and BB loves guda

Besides Robin and Liz, Melt and BB are also popular. Andersen, Lip, and Nursery Rhyme follow them behind.

There's going to be a ton of Mordred x Sisigou doujins after Apoc anime airs, I can guarantee it.

Higashide didnt write Agartha
> Mordred x Sisigou
you know not every intersex relationship is a romantic one
do you also ship Bazett with Avenger?

Can I stop rerolling or is she bad?

ZONBI?

That's doujins, they always do that
Plus he's already an old guy with hidden eyes

When are getting non-berserk LuBu

GHOSTO?

She's REALLY bad, sorry user

>do you also ship Bazett with Avenger?
I sort of ship her with Lancer is that okay?

she's OK for early game
AoE NP loses its value after a while though

Is there a worse character in fate than Gilgameme? inb4 Nero, she's at least a little cute.

There are people who also ship Mathman and Carrotbutt in this very thread.

I knew /fgog/ was autistic but this is a new level.